China Economy: News & Discussion

NutCracker

Country flag
1. your= Indian member's...we have observed the great improvement in those disscusions.
2. again....that's the figure in so called USD term....the home curreny(CNY in this case) against USD could devalue or upvalue in different years....

------------
Btw, some idiot should ignore my post as I did to you long time ago...dont' waste our times...lol

But if GDP in CYN growth can't outpace the devaluation it means its not actually growing. It applies for every economy in the world.
That's why 3Gazzilion dollar chinese reserves are for,instead of yapping about devaluation why don't you ask your CCP masters to use it to defend your currency .

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
1. your= Indian member's...we have observed the great improvement in those disscusions.
2. again....that's the figure in so called USD term....the home curreny(CNY in this case) against USD could devalue or upvalue in different years....the official 'numbers' is always in CNY term like the INR figures in your GOI publiced information. the Currency translation is always 'unofficial' job

------------
Btw, some idiot should ignore my post as I did to you long time ago...dont' waste our times...lol
And? Am I talking about PPP here? I made a post on china's nominal GDP, if that triggers anyone, that's not my fault. There are countries with 30 to 40% nominal GDP growth, that doesn't mean they're growing that fast just because their currency printing is going on, that's why their nominal GDP in USD terms reflect their reality and purchasing power internationally.

shiphone

Country flag
lol...

blue Column : yearly Chinese GDP nominal figure in USD term (2007-2023)
yellow line: yearly GDP nominal increase rate in USD term

don't disappoint me ....as I said, we have observed your great improvement(knowledge) in recent years..
640.jpg

USD CNY exchange rate 2005-2023

_20240118114841.jpg

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
lol...

blue Column : yearly Chinese GDP nominal figure in USD term (2007-2023)
yellow line: yearly GDP nominal increase rate in USD term

don't disappoint me ....as I said, we have observed your great improvement(knowledge) in recent years..
View attachment 236921

USD CNY exchange rate 2005-2023

View attachment 236923
oh yeah macro economics to disguise unjustices

Popular Trains
Beijing
Shanghai
Hong Kong
Guangzhou
Xi'an
Hangzhou
Suzhou
Shenzhen
cheap, cheap with a salary of USD $ 370 dollars a month it is obvious I can travel the HSR every day with tickets of USD $136 dollars, and much better since there HSR us barely used is clearly their profits are none for the Chinese in there super duper trains yes yes with a BYD at USD$32000 dollars I can understand why our Chinese friends live in the USA where a minimun wage is 1500 but rents can go at USD $2000

1705550782325.png

Accommodation
Depending on the proximity to the city center and important sights in the city, the monthly rent for a 85 m2 (900 sqft) furnished accommodation runs at US $976 to $1,610. A furnished 45 m2 (480 sqft) furnished studio costs between $546 to $889.

1705550828656.png

1705550873937.png

The average national rent price in the United States is $1,372, according to August 2023 rental market data from Apartment List.

the ignoring master forgets as the yuan goes up prices go up but salaries usually do not grow as much capitalism is profit.

Last edited:

rockdog

Country flag
Do you want to compare the number of fires per month of BYD versus Tesla? BYD is an atrocious, low quality, EV death trap. There is a reason reputed global investors pulled out of BYD. Simply flooding the global markets with cheap EVs and claiming EV leadership is a laughable idea. As usual, the same commodities based, over production approach that massively wastes resources applies to EVs, solar panels etc in China.

BYD sold more EVs than Tesla in 2023.

The BYD you downplayed, actually were praised by conterparts from Europe and Japan.

Sometimes i think India is the most isolated place if you go any highly industrlized belt, East Asia, Europe, N.America ... Most of those place, you need 3000km+ to travel. Plus subcontinent is the least intergrated region, you really don't know how industries are developing, and most people have little chance to use the latest products and services.

People from mainland only need 1 hours to Hong Kong to know how the world class financial system works. 3 hours to S.Korea, Japan, Taiwan, to cooperate with them on Chip, Shipbuilding, auto making.

That's why i think the manufactures in India is really on tough road.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
BYD sold more EVs than Tesla in 2023.

The BYD you downplayed, actually were praised by conterparts from Europe and Japan.

Sometimes i think India is the most isolated place if you go any highly industrlized belt, East Asia, Europe, N.America ... Most of those place, you need 3000km+ to travel. Plus subcontinent is the least intergrated region, you really don't know how industries are developing, and most people have little chance to use the latest products and services.

People from mainland only need 1 hours to Hong Kong to know how the world class financial system works. 3 hours to S.Korea, Japan, Taiwan, to cooperate with them on Chip, Shipbuilding, auto making.

That's why i think the manufactures in India is really on tough road.
HK’s financial city tag has been revoked by the US. So it is no longer a GFC - most businesses have fled to Singapore. Singapore is much closer to India and has significant businesses in India including in offshore business in GIFT City, India.
Japan, Korea, Taiwan all have advanced manufacturing plants in India in the hundreds. India also has tens of companies making advanced defense equipment for the west. This is in addition to almost all F500 companies having GCCs in India contributing to massive service exports. Heck India even got the technology for the latest military aircraft engines. So, only the US, UK, France and India are going to be the world’s reliable jet engine makers. A technology explosion is happening in India today thanks to the aggressiveness of startups and west’s preference to use Indian companies. Japan+ISRO planetary landing program is something China cannot replicate. You have zero worthwh strategic allies, a giant problem.
India will lead China in a range of critical tech soon due to joint R&D with advanced nations.
India is the future. You can feel it at Davos even.

rockdog

Country flag
Maybe now the most famous metro station, first 10mins of the vid.
And amazing mountain city views.

Last edited:

rockdog

Country flag
Indian entrepreneurs are capable of things like this. CCP is underestimating Indian talent and are going to learn this the hard way.

Hope it would lift higher ranking in hunger index for India.

India has two times arable land than China, but only 50% food output, which means ur productivity is 25% of China.

livemint
:
What India can learn from Chinese agriculture

China's northeast part, which produced 30% of important food of China, are completed industrialization on agriculture, same level of USA productivity.

Last edited:

NutCracker

Country flag
Hope it would lift higher ranking in hunger index for India.

India has two times arable land than China, but only 50% food output, which means ur productivity is 25% of China.

livemint
:
What India can learn from Chinese agriculture

China's northeast part, which produced 30% of important food of China, are completed industrialization on agriculture, same level of USA productivity.

Wumao maggot that's 2010 data.

Can you tell us that, compare to India which major crop does China produce 4x per unit hectares/ acres .

@jai jaganath
You can also post if you find one.

Last edited:

NutCracker

Country flag

rockdog

Country flag
Fool. Arable doesn't mean that we are using it . It just means that land exists .

I'm again asking you simple data, give a crop name which has 4x peoduction per hectare. Don't give me total production value like a fool.
I list the data i can find, won't wasting time if u bad mouthing to me. Believe it or not up to u.

Azaad

Country flag
You make no sense with your "slaves" this and that :) I do not think in the real world that slaves can afford luxury cars and 2K handbags at a 45 to 1 ratio over free people. That is illogical and your "slaves" are just a figment of your imagination or coping mechanism ;)
Which is why I've written many a times in the past that just as MSS should take in only Gaokao pass candidates you ought to be using Google translate for better understanding . 🤭

No one is interested in stopping India's rise, especially China since a wealthier India can buy more from China :)
Yes after all Galwan was the PLAGF coming over to the Indian side of the LAC to offer their greetings. 😉

And this statement of yours is symptomatic of how the Han thinks . The Chinese may love to trade with those that conquer them . Most of the world known as the free world doesn't , for freedom is something which is prized even by the most primitive people but not the Han who'd conveniently trade their freedoms for material gains which explains why the CCP rules over you in spite of their depredations.

Also explains why during the so called 100 years of humiliation none of the Han talks about how the Chinese themselves collaborated in trafficking opium in China . It was material gains triumphing everything else. As true then as it is now for the Han .

But I do know from your stories about "slaves" and such that Indians would like to stop the rise of China but Chinese consume too much stuff to care -- consumption is fun not an activity for "slaves" :)
India's merely reciprocating China's gesture.

China's welcome to consume as much as it can in the time it has on its hands.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles