BSF Slaughters 7 Pak Rangers and 1 Terrorist with Sniper Fire 21/10/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
And if someone thinking that this kind of warfare is new, He is simply ignoring fact.

These all been around all the time, Its now Army has full hand so does BSF and media giving it the limelight.

Country flag
paki lost 3.4 BILLIONS Dooolars from its stock exchange due to Imran Khan today :D
Their stock exchange is fake- It has been falsely inflated by Nawaz Shareef to make It look good- I wouldn't count that as loss-

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
And if someone thinking that this kind of warfare is new, He is simply ignoring fact.

These all been around all the time, Its now Army has full hand so does BSF and media giving it the limelight.
It's new in the sense of intensity and back context over the past few weeks. Other incidents were isolated in context so not that much scope for escalation

sorcerer

Country flag
Their stock exchange is fake- It has been falsely inflated by Nawaz Shareef to make It look good- I wouldn't count that as loss-
Actually all these are good news from India as Rating agencies will downgrade them and that can hurt their prospects of claiming loans etc etc from world agencies

Country flag
No one has won a war by commiting suicide. Live today to fight another day.
We should have militia force of our own- like they have terrorists- non-state actors- Army can provide cover for such operations- In the past there were some forces in Kashmir- I don't remember correctly It was Ikhwani or something-

Country flag
Actually all these are good news from India as Rating agencies will downgrade them and that can hurt their prospects of claiming loans etc etc from world agencies
Sir they get loan by whoring themselves- They will kill some 200 kids from their school and demand loan/aid for fighting terrorists- or sell some IS/Al Qaeda/Taliban operative for a few billion $$- These are their real estate- A reason why India has not be as successful in Isolating them-

Other than that China has lots of Money and Saudi too- If Houthis attack Saudi they can always play the mercenary and get $$ from the Sheikhs- So money is not a problem for them- they already have so much debt- and no one gives a f@ck about it-

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Like i said, People know very little what is going up there, This is new for you all so does media in such a depth.

Hence the reaction.

===========

Army is doing a great job under new administration so does BSF, This is how it always should have been which was not and things were suppressed.

It's new in the sense of intensity and back context over the past few weeks. Other incidents were isolated in context so not that much scope for escalation

Country flag

Sir we know this is not new. We should however make unacceptable damage- so that they think twice before trying that in future-

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
It just make me smile, i can imagine whats coming for those poor bastards and what they bring on their unit across the border.
I'm hoping we involve the Airforce and shoot down a Paki jet. That's how they will understand they can't afford this war specially because their benefactor America has stopped giving out handouts.

We can always claim it came over to Indian side and we shot it in self defense.

WARREN SS

Country flag
I Know Pakistan army courage in Zarb-e -Azab Look them @Guest Do you believe they have balls

Look How Poorly Equipped TTP tribal Militias Given Marde-e-Momin PA Run for its Life Just Imagine When they face a Single corps Of IA With Armour and Air Support What Will happen

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
I Know Pakistan army courage in Zarb-e -Azab Look them @Guest Do you believe they have balls

Look How Poorly Equipped TTP tribal Militias Given Marde-e-Momin PA Run for its Life Just Imagine When they face a Single corps Of IA With Armour and Air Support
All due respect, I don't believe their foot soldiers lack courage - I would say that if I were trolling but if we're having a serious discussion.... Their generals and higher ups though enjoy cushy positions and own businesses and have everything to lose in case of war, they are the ones who will be unable to sleep at night now.

WARREN SS

Country flag
All due respect, I don't believe their foot soldiers lack courage - I would say that if I were trolling but if we're having a serious discussion.... Their generals and higher ups though enjoy cushy positions and own businesses and have everything to lose in case of war, they are the ones who will be unable to sleep at night now.
Look Courage cannot Win you war Alone My friend But proper Tactics and Pre Battle Analysis Just go through the video I Posted

Where Whole Brigade Of PA Was came Under Attack By TTP you clearly See they have Armour and other Stuff Still they chosen to retreat.Lets Be realistic What I Know All the Armour of taliban was Destroyed by US in afghanistan.In Pakistan they were figting as guerillas Still they Managed To Overcome a Professional army which Has 50 times of resources in their Favour And It their Terrain

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Like i said, People know very little what is going up there, This is new for you all so does media in such a depth.

Hence the reaction.

===========

Army is doing a great job under new administration so does BSF, This is how it always should have been which was not and things were suppressed.
The latest is 15 Paki rangers got butchered by BSF in retaliation for adventurism.

15 Pakistani Rangers killed in retaliatory firing along International Border: BSF

JAMMU: The BSF on Friday said it had killed 15 Pakistani paramilitary personnel while retaliating to cross-border shelling and firing+ in which two Indian civilians were killed and two injured in Jammu region.

Firing mortar shells+ and using automatic weapons, Pakistani troops targeted civilian areas and forward security posts along the International Border and Line of Control in Jammu, Kathua, Poonch and Rajouri districts of Jammu and Kashmir.

BSF+ said that as per the ammunition used in firing and shelling, it appeared that Pakistani Army is supporting its paramilitary Rangers along the IB.

In retaliatory firing, 15 Pakistani rangers have been killed so far, BSF said.

"At 1720 hour yesterday, Pakistan Rangers started unprovoked heavy firing and shelling in Kathua Sector of Jammu which further spread to Hiranagar and Samba. It continued till 0500 hours today in the area of 24 BSF posts," a senior BSF officer said.

BSF Additional Director General Arun Kumar told reporters here that a befitting reply was being given to the Pakistani shelling and firing.

"Fifteen Pakistani soliders have been killed in retaliatory firing and shelling by BSF. We have destroyed their OP (outposts) and damaged a few," Kumar said. As per the ammunition (120 mm mortars) used, it appears that Pakistani army is supporting the Rangers, he said after laying wreath at the mortal remains of BSF martyr Jitendra Kumar.

"In the Pakistani shelling, one civilian died in Khour belt of Pallanwala sector today," Jammu Deputy Commissioner Simrandeep Singh said, adding another civilian was injured in R S Pura sector.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Look Courage cannot Win you war Alone My friend But proper Tactics and Pre Battle Analysis Just go through the video I Posted

Where Whole Brigade Of PA Was came Under Attack By TTP you clearly See they have Armour and other Stuff Still they chosen to retreat.Lets Be realistic What I Know All the Armour of taliban was Destroyed by US in afghanistan.In Pakistan they were figting as guerillas Still they Managed To Overcome a Professional army which Has 50 times of resources in their Favour And It their Terrain
True, I've seen that video before. Their officer quality is crap, my dad captured several of their jawans during 71 and they all abused their officers and praised Indian Army officer quality. A military is only good as leadership and tactics.

Country flag

Look How Poorly Equipped TTP tribal Militias Given Marde-e-Momin PA Run for its Life Just Imagine When they face a Single corps Of IA With Armour and Air Support What Will happen
I have seen this Sir- I also have the video where whole company surrender- Or the one where they beheaded SSG, and put their head on rocks-

I think we should make a terrorist organization of our own and unleash terror like this in PoK- With the support of our Army- They will soon surrender like they did in Bangladesh-

WARREN SS

Country flag
I have seen this Sir- I also have the video where whole company surrender- Or the one where they beheaded SSG, and put their head on rocks-

I think we should make a terrorist organization of our own and unleash terror like this in PoK- With the support of our Army- They will soon surrender like they did in Bangladesh-
I Have Better Option We Should give this Job to Private Contractors ACADEMI or others From What i Know

Indian DIA Operatives were came into contact With Blackwater (ACADEMI) Through Mossad Channel Their Some Theories but Nothing Ever Reported Which Expected In World of CI

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles