BSF Slaughters 7 Pak Rangers and 1 Terrorist with Sniper Fire 21/10/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
Soldier Killed, Body Mutilated, Terrorists Cross Line Of Control (LoC)

Srinagar: An Indian soldier was killed and his body mutilated by terrorists in an attack near the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir on Friday. The incident will be avenged, the army said in a statement soon after.

One terrorist was killed in the gun battle, the army said.

"In an encounter close to the Line of Control this evening, one soldier was martyred and one terrorist was killed. The terrorists mutilated the body of the jawan before fleeing back into Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir under the cover of firing by Pakistan Army," an army spokesman said.

He said the incident reflected the barbarism pervading in official and unofficial organisations in Pakistan.

"The incident will be responded to appropriately," he added.
The barbaric act comes on a day the Border Security Force or BSF said 15 Pakistani soldiers had been killed in retaliatory firing by Indian troops after ceasefire violation by Pakistan along the international border in Jammu and Kashmir.

Exactly a week ago, seven Pakistani soldiers were killed along the International Border, the BSF had said. However, Pakistan has denied the deaths.
Pakistan violated the ceasefire all of Thursday and Friday morning in Rajouri, Samba, Abdullia, RS Pura and Suchetgarh, officials said.

Heavy shelling from Pakistan began around 5 am along the Line of Control in Nowshera, Sundarbani and Pallanwala districts. Yesterday, BSF soldier Jitender Singh, 46, died when Pakistani Rangers fired a mortar shell in RS Pura sector.

Three BSF soldiers have been killed in Pakistani shelling in the last five days.
Areas near the border have been on high alert because of a spurt in firing from Pakistan in the past few days.
Home Minister Rajnath Singh had on Thursday urged the BSF to give a "fitting response".
http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/sold...utilate-body-1586308?pfrom=home-lateststories

Need to burn that porky pig terrorist with pigs

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
watch hindi news channels (ibn). 4 Indian sectors are being targeted currently. The news of 3 Pak posts and 6 pak regulars being killed is from BSF.

Revenge for Machil will be taken by Indian Army and not BSF.
I'm at work, it's day here. That's why when you guys post news source it's easy to follow the stream on twitter. :)

Things should escalate, this death by a thousand cuts game suits Pakistan, they have a lot of expendables on that side.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
We burn them, Incendiary ammo from 84mm RL.

That`s how we are doing from some time and we are doing even now, That`s our way ..
But how long will this silly game last. We kill them, they deny. They send expendable militants over and behead a soldier. They can play this game for a LONG time. We need to step up on the escalation ladder so that they start bleeding where it hurts. India has to have war gamed this scenario in their surgical strike planning. Wondering what they have planned for this.

Country flag
We burn them, Incendiary ammo from 84mm RL.

That`s how we are doing from some time and we are doing even now, That`s our way ..
No Sir- I don't think that's how its going to be- We need to cross over lay an ambush and kidnap a few officers from their side- drag them to our side and then send a benefiting reply- That's how It should be- like good old days-

Country flag
But how long will this silly game last. We kill them, they deny. They send expendable militants over and behead a soldier. They can play this game for a LONG time. We need to step up on the escalation ladder so that they start bleeding where it hurts. India has to have war gamed this scenario in their surgical strike planning. Wondering what they have planned for this.
Yes we need to capture Haji peer and If possible some Vantage points in areas where we are at disadvantage on the LoC- Winter is coming so porkis won't be able to fight back and US is having elections- by the time New president comes he/she can act as peace maker on the new ceasefire line where we are at advantage on most of the areas-

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Yes we need to capture Haji peer and If possible some Vantage points in areas where we are at disadvantage on the LoC- Winter is coming so porkis won't be able to fight back and US is having elections- by the time New president comes he/she can act as peace maker on the new ceasefire line where we are at advantage on most of the areas-
I think it is going to happen, Army never used to release information specially negative information so much before. Indian public sentiment is being prepped for war. Economy will take a hit but India can afford it, Pakistan will pay dearly. Whatever action India takes needs to hit the CPEC project hard so that China tightens its leash on its pet dog.

Country flag
If RAW needs voluntary youth on expandable missions we are ready to do It- Just let us know- Nothing better than crossing over and killing pokis- I am ready to chop my dick and become Muslim so that deniability remains high-

Country flag
I think it is going to happen, Army never used to release information specially negative information so much before. Indian public sentiment is being prepped for war. Economy will take a hit but India can afford it, Pakistan will pay dearly. Whatever action India takes needs to hit the CPEC project hard so that China tightens its leash on its pet dog.
I don't think our economy will be much hit- We are not doing much good already-

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
If RAW needs voluntary youth on expandable missions we are ready to do It- Just let us know- Nothing better than crossing over and killing pokis- I am ready to chop my dick and become Muslim so that deniability remains high-
No one has won a war by commiting suicide. Live today to fight another day.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Desperation and hate forces such an acts, Nothing else..

And these were no terrorists, Regulars under local command carrying out suicidal attacks.

Let the men of that Unit will decide, Government and Army brass is with them.

No Sir- I don't think that's how its going to be- We need to cross over lay an ambush and kidnap a few officers from their side- drag them to our side and then send a benefiting reply- That's how It should be- like good old days-

sorcerer

Country flag
paki lost 3.4 BILLIONS Dooolars from its stock exchange due to Imran Khan today :D

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Thoughts go out to the deceased soldier's family, they can't even see his face while paying last respects. :sad: Hope they have the fortitude to come through in this difficult time and the corrupt as heck Badal government in Punjab takes care of them for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles