BSF Slaughters 7 Pak Rangers and 1 Terrorist with Sniper Fire 21/10/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

tharikiran

Country flag
The guy was from Sikh regiment and they won't keep quiet. Paki heads are gonna roll....

Country flag
Manjeet Singh of Sikh Light Infantry-

They have beheaded his dead body-

Country flag
Its time to crossover and capture some of their guys and return the favor-

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Rest In Peace ..

==============================================

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Fear and demoralization is taking its toll on PA, And forcing them to make desperate acts such as these..

Only to make things much horrific for themselves.

Akshay_Fenix

They do this from time to time- Its time for Modi to give full freedom to Army and show how he is different from congress-
We are in a state of War. All sectors of Jammu are under attack. Indian Airspace has also been violated. Only thing left is the declaration of War from Pakistan. Indian Army and BSF has been given full freedom to do their task.

This act of mutilation only proves that they are desperate. They have suffered a lot of casualties.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Like i said before so-called befitting reply won't work for long. I hope we have planned in advance to take a response to a level that it becomes totally unaffordable. For every paki bullet fired at our posts, the response has to be outright destruction of that post. We need to put the fear of life in occupants of Paki posts. Let them think of their life first before they choose to open fire at our post.

Country flag
We are in a state of War. All sectors of Jammu are under attack. Indian Airspace has also been violated. Only thing left is the declaration of War from Pakistan. Indian Army and BSF has been given full freedom to do their task.

This act of mutilation only proves that they are desperate. They have suffered a lot of casualties.
I don't think so- Give the green card for Army to invade Haji Pir and Neelum Valley- Government as usual is trying to hush hush the escalation-

Country flag
Like i said before so-called befitting reply won't work for long. I hope we have planned in advance to take a response to a level that it becomes totally unaffordable. For every paki bullet fired at our posts, the response has to be outright destruction of that post. We need to put the fear of life in occupants of Paki posts. Let them think of their life first before they choose to open fire at our post.
This hit their post they hit our is becoming like boys fight- Its time to capture some territory as response-

Rahul Singh

Country flag
View attachment 11248
THIS ACT WILL INVITE AN APPROPRIATE RESPONSE
The first thing we should do is destroy that post using Bofors. That including every other post that has violated ceasefire. It seems BSF is doing fine in this regard. But it's not enough. Army needs to reply in a manner that it leaves a but-burn beyond what Surgical Strikes did.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
This hit their post they hit our is becoming like boys fight- Its time to capture some territory as response-
Hitting back is one thing. Hitting to destroy everything that makes a post is other. It's time for us to rain 155mm on every paki post that dares to open fire.

I am pretty sure GOI under PM Modi has some long term plans to defeat this vermin called Paki-es-tan. But right now we need to take our befitting reply to another level.

Country flag
one BAT soldier Killed in action Better sent his body in Pieces to Bakis
Most probably that would be some terrorist to be used a cannon fodder while the real SSG team went back quickly had that been their comrade they would've surely tried to carry the body back-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles