BSF Slaughters 7 Pak Rangers and 1 Terrorist with Sniper Fire 21/10/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag

I think its time that we should at least start recording the videos of sniper shots. We might be winning on ground but on information & propaganda level we lose the game. If Paki media became shameless and started showing lashkar e tayyba attacks what stops us to do the same.

The pride of pakistanis needs to be shattered by such proofs
Doesn't matter. Truth will always catch up with them. Those 7-8 coffins will go home. Somewhere a wife or kid will be denied an honourable funeral just because besharam Raheel wants to sweep facts under the carpet. Good for us.

rishivashista13

Country flag
मज़ा आ गया आज तो ......

Sent from my Micromax Q380 using Tapatalk

Akshay_Fenix

What a pussy that Aroor guy is. So they can kill our jawans and boast about it but for some stupid reason we can't.

"India is a big country so it has to show restraint and maturity" :bs:

aditya g

Country flag
Atheists, commies, apptards and closet Pakis would happily agree with your post.
I am none of these. I believe secrecy gives a camouflage to our troops on ground. They should be able to go about their work quietly and details released post facto. I am uncomfortable with HQ issuing PRs from Delhi while the situation is still hot on ground.

There should be ways in which we can announce to the world what we did, like leaks through media. Photos and video which dont say exactly where they were taken etc

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
I am none of these. I believe secrecy gives a camouflage to our troops on ground. They should be able to go about their work quietly and details released post facto. I am uncomfortable with HQ issuing PRs from Delhi while the situation is still hot on ground.

There should be ways in which we can announce to the world what we did, like leaks through media. Photos and video which dont say exactly where they were taken etc
I am not personally saying that to you.

What secrecy you think is violated by this statement from IG BSF ?

If Pakis attack our troops and civilians then public needs to know our retaliation and response. This is what Israel and other military powers do.

Country flag
I am none of these. I believe secrecy gives a camouflage to our troops on ground. They should be able to go about their work quietly and details released post facto. I am uncomfortable with HQ issuing PRs from Delhi while the situation is still hot on ground. There should be ways in which we can announce to the world what we did, like leaks through media. Photos and video which dont say exactly where they were taken etc
What camouflage ? They killed Paki so Paki would know they killed them- Where is the camouflage in that ? Or do you think that by keeping quiet on this- the body of Paki soldier becomes invisible and everything about him disappears- Are you a retard ?

HQ issued a fact- they issued It because media goes bezerk here and tries to make imaginary stories out of their rear- The situation is hot hence the facts must be made clear- What is happening there- Even during Kargil times every day reporting was done-

Country flag
"India is a big country so it has to show restraint and maturity" :bs:
India is a big country therefore It should beat the Pulp out of Pakis- Enforce a Naval Blockade- Move troops near border make a show of this Raheel Shareef urinating in his pants and begging India for peace talks- and let that be a lesson of every General appointed as Paki COAS before they retire-

pmaitra

In the recent spate of violence, between IA/BSF, how many of our guys were killed? How many Pakistanis (uniformed) were killed? We should seek to avenge each killed. We are still behind in casualty count. This is a good start.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Doesn't matter. Truth will always catch up with them. Those 7-8 coffins will go home. Somewhere a wife or kid will be denied an honourable funeral just because besharam Raheel wants to sweep facts under the carpet. Good for us.
Instant truth to Pakistan is like giving Honey to a Dog (Kuttey ko Shahad dena).

I think this their SOP to keep their causalities un-disclosed. Like you said the truth will eventually catch them up, they did the same thing for their Kargil causalities and later on recognized them by conferring them medals etc.

That time when Indian started to call them out they said its their soldiers they can do what ever they want with them. Therefore there is a method of shamelessness in all this affair. India and Indian must understand this and use this method against them.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
One possibility.

Last month BSF might have held back because the wheat crop was about to be cut. And crops would have gone bad if not harvested in time.

By now harvest time would be over and no pressure moving villagers out of the area.

Now no pressure from villagers for a month or so.

mayfair

In the recent spate of violence, between IA/BSF, how many of our guys were killed? How many Pakistanis (uniformed) were killed? We should seek to avenge each killed. We are still behind in casualty count. This is a good start.
How are we behind in our casualty count? I am genuinely curious since I only recall that we lost one soldier to sniper fire and another was wounded in Poonch. Bakis seemed to have suffered more if not significantly more.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Happy with the punishment forces are delivering, but have to agree with Shiv Aroor here:

What he means is "we Indian press are bona-fide motherless bastards and dickless cucks, we will gloriously flash news of Indian troops getting killed along the border in gory detail, but we will assist Paki denial when their troops get killed, by not even recommending official statements from our side."

Without this press-release, would news of 7 pakis getting killed ever make it to news tickers on Indian news channels? No. But they'll be eager to post news of Indian troops getting killed even before either side posts press-releases.

mayfair

For Bakis, loss of cannon fodder and territory does not matter as much as the loss of ecchh&dee.

This is why we can carry out all covert ops and kill all piglets that we may, Bakis will continue as usual, because not going public preserves their echh&dee. They will pretend that nothing changed and continue their crooked ways.

A public humiliation such as Abbottabad, Surgical strikes etc are the ones which put them in the real cleft- how do they face the mango abdul and ayesha, whom they suck dry in the name of diffaa, imaan, daawa, jihad fi sabiillah?

It is reported that post-Abbottabad, Kayani was often shouted upon by his junior officers, though we did not come to know if it till he had retired. Post-retirement, he was stopped from travelling to Ausieland as well. I'll not be surprised, if grumblings of discontent are already there in TSPA against the Bad Shareef.

A public humiliation forces Bakis to change tactics and being idiots that they are they'll come up with something that will make sense tactically, but strategically will be a blunder.

The more we hit them, the more public we should make it.

pmaitra

How are we behind in our casualty count? I am genuinely curious since I only recall that we lost one soldier to sniper fire and another was wounded in Poonch. Bakis seemed to have suffered more if not significantly more.
Include the casualty count from Uri Attack and the subsequent attack on BSF/RR camps. We are behind actually.

pmaitra

ISPR denies casualties sustained in LoC firing by India
When jihadis are killed, it does not affect the Pakistani establishment much. Jihadis are expendables for them. However, when their uniformed personnel are killed, it sends repercussions. It might also provoke a coup d'état. This is why ISPR has to keep denying these things happened.

One our side, our casualties have been uniformed personnel. Pakistan needs to hurt, and hurt more than us.

I think BSF needs to be encouraged to keep up the good work. A lot more is to be yet done. No time to celebrate now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles