BSF shot dead teenagers trying to exfilterate to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Indians learn fast. Indians know that our envious neighbors living in "Dar al-Islam" won't let us live in peace, therefore its important for us to make them "Rest in peace".
Its nothing but ur islamophobia.period....

natarajan

What it has to do bsf's shoot to kill policy on indo-bangla border.
the life,property loss by the illegal immigrants who are settling in various parts of north east india,most of the people are driven away from home in assam and some other north east states.With 2nd largest population and least land mass,it is not possible to ignore this immigrants as already there are 3 crore bangladeshi immigrants in india giving trouble to north east people,most of the clashes between these immigrants and indians are censored(dont know how many lives lost),another strange thing is,if they raise to a certain level,they may seek partition or larger bangladesh.I hope you understand real threat hidden in the immigrant issue.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
I agree that there have been Indians involved in terrorism cases in many parts of the world, but its still a fraction compared to Pakistanis, you and the whole world very well knows that. Every major terror threat or incident has a Pakistani angle to it somewhere or other.
Its like saying i killed less people then you hence i'm should get less punishment than you.Ek khoon ki saza hi bhi maut hai aur 100 khhon ki bhi.

By the way if an Indian crossed into Pakistani border on the LOC even by mistake, won't the Rangers shoot them ??
Indo-bangla border is not war zone like indo-pak border

Contract Killer

uski bhi baat karenge. cross-post this same in "life in POK" thread.
Aap kya baat karengi............ aap ke upar to nafrat aur Jihad ka bhoot sawar hai. And i will Cross post it. You also try to take some physical response from People of POK side (i am sure you must be knowing some).

And one more thing....... The number of Pakistanis i deal with on daily basis, You might have not met those many of them in your life. So what ever i am saying is practical. And not emotional.

SHASH2K2

There are rules of engagement for forces on the international border.And basically forces are not suppose to fire unless fired upon.Sorry but BSF is clearly at fault in going on killing rampage on bagngladesh-india border.And its good that GOI is taking note of this extreme policy of BSF.

'BSF ordered not to kill Bangladeshis'
Rules of engagements apply for normal people or armymen not for the terrorists or smugglers . anyone who dare to cross the fencing should be killed . we have been a tolerant country and there has to be a limit. anyone who is aginst the country should be killed inclusing those terrorists and Jihadi sympathesirs who eat Indian grain and salt and praise blood thirsty Pakistani. They all should go to hell including *** .

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
yes, we did'nt opened guantanamo bay for terror suspects, dont peach BSF what to do and what not , BSF know what is good for The nation .
and you are the same guy who questioned the sovereignty of India(in many thread). anti- national, dont have any right to speak about humanity
No u wont do it but GOI already did it by tightening the leash on BSF.It cant be expected from person like u.:D:D

smartindian

Country flag
Rules of engagements apply for normal people or armymen not for the terrorists or smugglers . anyone who dare to cross the fencing should be killed . we have been a tolerant country and there has to be a limit. anyone who is aginst the country should be killed inclusing those terrorists and Jihadi sympathesirs who eat Indian grain and salt and praise blood thirsty Pakistani. They all should go to hell including *** .
yes shash , there are many Namak Haraams . who live in india , and wish to see disintegration of India. , they should be slottered first. it will teachs a lesson for many Gaddars.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
the life,property loss by the illegal immigrants who are settling in various parts of north east india,most of the people are driven away from home in assam and some other north east states.With 2nd largest population and least land mass,it is not possible to ignore this immigrants as already there are 3 crore bangladeshi immigrants in india giving trouble to north east people,most of the clashes between these immigrants and indians are censored(dont know how many lives lost),another strange thing is,if they raise to a certain level,they may seek partition or larger bangladesh.I hope you understand real threat hidden in the immigrant issue.
That is india's domestic political problem. indian politicians encourage this for their own gains.solve it in political circles first.Why uyou should ve problem when shiela dixit herself says BD people are our guests.If you 've problem with that then change the govt in election.Why you keep voting the same govt. and then cry foul.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
you 've lot of disillusion about you being peace loving tolerant country.You need someone to hold mirror to you.

smartindian

Country flag
No u wont do it but GOI already did it by tightening the leash on BSF.It cant be expected from person like u.:D:D
yes yes , it a lip service to the government of bangladesh, yesterday also two Gaddar bangladeshi crossing punjab border have been killed by BSF .:thumb:

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Aap kya baat karengi............ aap ke upar to nafrat aur Jihad ka bhoot sawar hai. And i will Cross post it. You also try to take some physical response from People of POK side (i am sure you must be knowing some).

And one more thing....... The number of Pakistanis i deal with on daily basis, You might have not met those many of them in your life. So what ever i am saying is practical. And not emotional.
Wait let me fisish replying over here i'll hop ver to that thread.coz thats the one thread my own creation.

Oracle

Western countries have their own share of jehadis living in their countries.even then they follow proper protocol of justice and human rights even with the people like Faisal shezad types.
Ah! the peaceniks. If you feel so much for those Bangladeshis, you do have the right to stand infront of the barrel of BSF's guns. I guess, we won't miss much.

smartindian

Country flag
Ah! the peaceniks. If you feel so much for those Bangladeshis, you do have the right to stand infront of the barrel of BSF's guns. I guess, we won't miss much.
congrats oracle for your 2000+, informative post, well done , keep it up buddy

Oracle

Shoot them??? they will shoot. then re shoot. Then chop there ears and nose and genital parts and then return back.
This is what BDR did to some of our BSJ jawans a couple of years back. We held our nerves. We could have trampled Bangladesh like an ant, at will.

A.V.

[hl]All Members please do not loose your self respect nor insult fellow members while posting,

For long DFI has been a tolerant and civil board and we always respect fellow members let this message be put across strongly that member respect is of utmost importance[/hl]

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It is not only on the Indian border, but along any border, where there is illegal activities including terrorist crossing, these things will happen especially at night.

At night, all people return to their villages that are behind the fences (where fences have been constructed) and they have been constructed all along the Indo Pak border.

Therefore, it is obvious tha those are moving on the wrong side of the fence at night, could not be people with legitimate purpose.

It maybe mentioned that those villagers who go across the fence to cultivate are counted as they go out and are counted when they come back.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
This happens in the US

Border Patrol Shooting Kills 15-Year-Old Mexican Boy at Ciudad Juarez / El Paso, TX border crossing
Tim King Salem-News.com

As in Palestine, even when residents are poor as dirt... They can still pick up rocks.
The crossing at Juarez, near El Paso. Courtesy: wimminwiselpts.files.wordpress.com
The crossing at Cd. Juarez, near El Paso. Courtesy: wimminwiselpts.files.wordpress.com

(CIUDAD / SALEM) - The Mexican border is seeing a problem involving rock throwers aiming at U.S. Border Patrol. In recent days, a 15-year-old Mexican boy was shot dead by a Border Patrol agent who retaliated to apparent rock throwing with live fire, killing the youth and launching an international incident.

The boy, Sergio Adrian Hernandez, was killed Monday by agents at the Ciudad Juarez/El Paso border crossing.

The Mexican government is condemning the act, saying live gunfire is the last thing that should be used in an incident of this nature.
http://www.salem-news.com/articles/june092010/mexican-shooting.php
So, the US Border Patrol kills across the IB!!

Not a terrorist. but a 15 year old rock thrower!

Incidents of Border Patrol use of force

According to Rodolfo Acuña,[24] Professor Emeritus of Chicano Studies at California State University, "Mexico's Ministry of Foreign Affairs reported 117 cases of human rights abuses by US officials against migrants from 1988 to 1990, including fourteen deaths. During the 1980s, Border Patrol agents shot dozens of people, killing eleven and permanently disabling ten."[25]

In January 2007, border patrol agent Nicholas Corbett shot and killed Francisco Javier Domínguez Rivera.[26] after the latter tried to smash his head with a rock according to the officer's lawyer.[27] After the agent was acquitted of wrong doing, a civil suit was filed on behalf of Rivera's parents. This civil suit claimed that the United States government was responsible for wrongful death of Rivera due to the fact that the agent was performing his official duty.[27] Mexico lodged an official protest with the United States over the death stating its "firm condemnation" and "serious concern over the recurrence of this type of incident." The protest demanded an exhaustive investigation.[28][29] Though the incident was recorded by surveillance cameras, the recording was not very clear.[30]

Under the Border Patrol's use-of-force guidelines, agents are permitted to employ lethal force against rock throwers if they pose a threat.[31] Large rocks have seriously injured many agents and many agents have resorted to wearing riot gear as a result. In January 2006, an eight year veteran of the Border Patrol, fearful of stones which were being thrown at him [32] shot Guillermo Martinez Rodriguez, a known people smuggler who had been detained 11 times prior.[33] Rodriguez, with a gunshot to the back of his right shoulder, crossed back to Mexico and was taken to the Red Cross in Tijuana where he died twenty-five and a half hours later from the injury.[34]

In May 2000, an illegal immigrant was shot in the shoulder by a border patrolman near Brownsville, Texas, and died later from the wounds.[35]

On May 28, 1994, Martín García Martínez was shot by a Border Patrol agent at the San Ysidro port of entry. He died on July 3 as a result of his injuries.[36]

On May 2010, a recently deported Mexican migrant died after a Customs and Border Protection officer shocked him with a stun gun at the San Ysidro border crossing.[37] "Methamphetamine abuse and hypertension contributed to the death of a 32-year-old Mexican who was shocked with a stun gun in a fight with federal agents at the San Ysidro border crossing, the county coroner's office ruled."[38]

On June 2010 , a 15-year-old Mexican citizen was shot to death on the Mexican side of the border near El Paso, Texas. The U.S Border Patrol reported that the officers responded to a group of suspected illegal immigrants who where throwing rocks at them. President Felipe Calderón criticize the shooting by stating that "the use of firearms to repel attacks with stones represents disproportionate use of force".[37][39]
[edit] Vigilante killings

According to Time Magazine, in the first half of 2000, three immigrants have been killed and seven others have been wounded in showdowns on the U.S. side of the border.[40][41] In 2000, the United Nations opened an investigation into vigilante killings of migrants crossing Mexico's border with the USA, dispatching a senior UN investigator to the border country close to where Sam Blackwood, a 74-year-old rancher, was charged with killing Eusebio de Haro,[42] an unarmed Mexican he tried to subdue for the border patrol and fatally shot in the back of the thigh after pursuing him a quarter mile down the road in his truck.[43] [44]
[edit] Intentional killings

On February 8, 2007, four gunmen of unknown nationality opened fire on a truck carrying illegal immigrants in the Ironwood Forest National Monument, killing two men and a 15-year-old girl.[45] The incident was covered on the front page of every major newspaper in Mexico City
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migrant_deaths_along_the_Mexico_–_United_States_border

SHASH2K2

you 've lot of disillusion about you being peace loving tolerant country.You need someone to hold mirror to you.
I am not having any delusion whatsoever and my mental health is perfectly alright. perhaps there are other people around who definitely need some assistance to get back to the normal. May Allah help their poor soul who lost their mind .

Now back tot he topic. BSF guys did what they felt was necessary and it has to be dealt on case to case basis . If carefully looked body was hangign from the wire that means if not shot he/she would have crossed the border . what if that person was a pakistni spy ? If BSF would have allowed that person to cross we would have never known if he was a normal civilian or a spy /terrorist . Same set of people scolding them now would have been scolding them to let go a spy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles