BRICS: News, Updates and Discussion

tsunami

Country flag
Representation from Asia : INDIA, Iran and CHINA
Representation of Oil/Energy Power countries : UAE and Saudi
Africa : SA, Egypt and Ethiopia
South America : Brazil and Argentina
Self sufficient and anti Europe and US : Russia

No one from : Europe and North America. Message is clear.

tsunami

Country flag

This group is now not only very big in terms of Landmass and Population but very big in terms of commodities, Energy, minerals, global representation, market share and if they push de-dollarization then it will be very big dent for US hegemony.

Butter Chicken

Country flag

This group is now not only very big in terms of Landmass and Population but very big in terms of commodities, Energy, minerals, global representation, market share and if they push de-dollarization then it will be very big dent for US hegemony.
Commodities will be weaponized. We are reducing exports of rice,onion sugar

Samaritan

Country flag
I thought they will proceed with the framework like UNSC ! but it seems we were pressured to much that we give in! Anyway , it will be group countering to US/EU and there is chance of isolating them by trading in commodities and deodorization. It will take long to go like that , but this group will also sets battle ground for India and China!

tsunami

Country flag
I thought they will proceed with the framework like UNSC ! but it seems we were pressured to much that we give in! Anyway , it will be group countering to US/EU and there is chance of isolating them by trading in commodities and deodorization. It will take long to go like that , but this group will also sets battle ground for India and China!
They have to expand the group.. they cannot have different level of memberships.

shaktishivashakti

Country flag
China gains 5 members in its voting bloc. UAE shall swing both side.
Ethiopia for sure, they will vote as recommended by China.
For UAE I think they will be more on our side, they know that we were very helpful to them during Chinese virus lockshit.
Iran and Saudi Arabia they will defend their interest, and that's all good ;-)
For Egypt and Argentina, no opinion.

Samaritan

Country flag
Its P+ called being Pragmatic. What I am alluding is BRICS should not become another SCO
Such groups do not matter in today's era! It's biggest economies those who drives such forums.
ultimately it's countries interest those will drive all decisions its not like you have agree upon every thing that is decided in group.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles