BBC Lies and Denials - A Repository of Propaganda and fairytales

rao.abhirav

Country flag
Not at all. These days people dont make effort to get it, if it is not available.
Also ban bbc for some time
I don't think banning BBC or any news provider will help the case of liberty in India. BBC is and always will be a landfill of goo but as Dr. Anand Rangnathan said even a landfill has a place in society. BBC is on a suicide mission and you never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mistake

rao.abhirav

Country flag
I will say that it is damnable that the opposition and those god forsaken communists advocate the supremacy of Hon'ble SC when it is of their advantage and ignore it when it is not. SC has clearly stated in the judgement that the state had no role to play in 2002 carnage rather it added that it was a conspiracy to destabilize the gujrat government. BBC staff is about 60% pakistan british so ig it is not a surprise that we get to see these things. I have always said it that we may fight with our external enemies as much but there are as much as Internal enemies as external enemies of India,

for eg: during '62 war, Indian communists (may god fry these traitors in hell fire) openly supported china and ran blood donations camps for them. Naxals who are maoists dream of breaking up India all these JNU retards street sleeping cowards are of the same type

Anandhu Krishna

Not at all. These days people dont make effort to get it, if it is not available.
Also ban bbc for some time
It doesn't matter if they watch it or not. They will see the headlines and understand what it is and coupled with the ban they conclude its true. I didn't even ask anybody and i got 2 ep send to me twice by different people.

Varoon2

Country flag
Indonesia will be a interesting case to look into.
As a kind of corollary, where are the equivalents of Audrey Truschke, Richard Eaton, Wendy Doniger, Paul Brass( with his "Institutionalised riot mechanisms in..India " oh brother ) and Perry Anderson, in Indonesia, Philippines, Congo, Brazil, Romania et al. Raising heckles and temperatures among both the expatriate populations, as well their countries of origin? If there were any such characters, wouldn't we have heard of them by now, or no? Truschke, Eaton and Doniger definitely made the news in a few Western media outlets. With the Guardian going so far as to virtually endorse Eaton's position about less Hindu temples being demolished than believed. Where are the equivalents with respect to other developing countries.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
If there is one news channel which lies constantly nah rather habitually about anything with respect to india is the colonial broadcasting network.
I tell ya, I scrolled through many news footages about work done by rescue workers from foriegn nations in turkey.
These bastards and TRT.
The latter has no where even remotely mentioned or shown about our efforts.
Which are by any means substantial.
While the former aka BBC , they too have shown our guys nowhere except at one place.
And in that video they have only mentioned that india just sent a single plane with relief supplies aka meds etc.
While pakistan has sent a rescue team and supplies meanwhile getting hoarse about about a miniscule 70 men rescue team.
While ignoring our than 300 men and a field hospital nontheless along with all the heavy equipment.
Good job by indian media though this time india today has covered our efforts in detail, thanks to them we have our counter argument

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
If there is one news channel which lies constantly nah rather habitually about anything with respect to india is the colonial broadcasting network.
I tell ya, I scrolled through many news footages about work done by rescue workers from foriegn nations in turkey.
These bastards and TRT.
The latter has no where even remotely mentioned or shown about our efforts.
Which are by any means substantial.
While the former aka BBC , they too have shown our guys nowhere except at one place.
And in that video they have only mentioned that india just sent a single plane with relief supplies aka meds etc.
While pakistan has sent a rescue team and supplies meanwhile getting hoarse about about a miniscule 70 men rescue team.
While ignoring our than 300 men and a field hospital nontheless along with all the heavy equipment.
Good job by indian media though this time india today has covered our efforts in detail, thanks to them we have our counter argument
perhaps this explains.
====
Unholy 'cash-for-propaganda' deal between BBC, Chinese tech giant Huawei revealed: Report

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
These people need to be declare as enemies of the state and be treated accordingly along with anyone who aids or abets these fuckers.
the thing is that these actions should not be half measures, the worst possible scenario is a weak assualt followed by a retreat.

it is better to mass-up while defending in order to present a major unstoppable push that will render the enemy unable to function like operation Uranus in ww2.

gov actions should be like the actions against pti,the whole system and main players must be removed swiftly and with no remorse.

Blademaster

Income Tax department surveys the BBC office in Delhi, as per sources.

The BBC office is located on KG Marg.

here2where said:
hopefully something concrete comes off this.
IT/ED/CBI "actions" have become more of "harassment" than any "law enforcement" these days of very few reaching their logical end in court rooms.
This needs to be seen to the end. No half measures allowed. We must send a strong message out to everyone that this kind of shit will not be tolerated. It is not just tax income violations but also election interference and illegal usage of money or money laundering that we need to bring about against these malcontent no gooders.

Anandhu Krishna

hopefully something concrete comes off this.
IT/ED/CBI "actions" have become more of "harassment" than any "law enforcement" these days of very few reaching their logical end in court rooms.
Every single action by this dumb govt on the documentary issue was absolute stupidity.
They say censorship, modi bans it.
They say authoritarianism, modi sends govt agencies!?
How are they this stupid!!?

Shuturmurg

Country flag
Every single action by this dumb govt on the documentary issue was absolute stupidity.
Low iq people do low iq things.

here2where

That is why something concrete should come out of this IT action against BBC. Else it is just harassment.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles