Barbaric Paper Dragon People's Republic of China: Idiotic Musings.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag

Cheepek

There's a pneumonia outbreak in China

AnantS

Country flag
Gora wumao caught on camera 🤣🤣🤣

Man ... That white dude literally was sweating after getting caught. China is literally enjoying its money influence.

Both British colonialism and American colonialism of today(with different characteristics) though aims are broadly same- one marked difference I see is that Britishers pretense was profits but were more ideological driven(subversion of inferior pagan races - though as perverted ideology it maybe) - and ideology was mostly placed above profits. In America - pretense is ideological but profits come first. Thus China uses its money muscle to find loopholes in American system. Given pervasive bad economic conditions in west Europe - I wonder how Europe has been compromised?

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
I just don't understand the Chinese strategy here; even if they want to build infrastructure for influence, why don't they do a good job of at least some projects? That way they could say that not all their projects outside China are debt traps. It's almost like they are not even trying to hide it.

Montenegro, Slovakia, etc. all got financing from Chinese banks to hire Chinese companies and engineers to make their roads, ports, etc. These countries are a part of NATO and the EU and are fairly better off than the tinpot-run dictatorships we see in Africa and Latin America.

Yet, they managed to get into the same trap as the poorer African countries that lack skilled evaluators.

How the hell does that happen?

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag

Great helmsman 1.0 never brushed his teeth. Guess most Chinese derive their notions & sense of hygiene from great helmsmen. It's either that or it's a social & cultural trait.
I think it is due to communism. When you go to Taiwan and meet the real Chinese (culturally speaking, and not the communist zombies), you will find that they are very hygienic and particular. The same is true with Macau, Hong Kong (despite being in China politically), and Singapore.

Chinese outside of communist influence are very clean, and friendly and get along pretty well with Indians outside. The CCP-derived culture is a weird affliction that affects only mainland China.

Azaad

Country flag
I think it is due to communism. When you go to Taiwan and meet the real Chinese (culturally speaking, and not the communist zombies), you will find that they are very hygienic and particular. The same is true with Macau, Hong Kong (despite being in China politically), and Singapore.

Chinese outside of communist influence are very clean, and friendly and get along pretty well with Indians outside. The CCP-derived culture is a weird affliction that affects only mainland China.
Frankly I don't know where do you get your information from but HK Taiwan & Singapore Chinese are as racist as they come . To put it succinctly they've a poor impression of all mainland Chinese considering them peasant class.

Their own impressions of the Indians are much worse not just bordering on racism but racism personified. Au contraire Indians get along well with mainland Chinese most of the time on a one to one basis if you divorce the interaction from politics.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles