Attacks on Tamil Nadu fishermen by Sri Lankan navy

pmaitra

Whether i am referring to indian or italian point of view, it doesn't matter much. Even though it is in the international waters, international law still favors Indian judicial proceedings in this particular case.

Would u mind rereading my post again?? First i didn't refer u specifically for the last 2 paras. But if u fit in that particular category, then i suggest u reread the line u highlighted again and last para as well since u haven't got what i wrote. i would suggest answering the questions i raised first. And do i look like a chinese to you to justify whatever the govt does is right?? I would be glad to know what malafide and false accusations i made. Even TOI(let) or other super-biased newspaper can't lie 100% of time. If there is reason to believe that the actions of the govt are inadequate, why shouldn't u question it? It seems u are drunk on some imported from china drink before posting. Otherwise i don't see a reason why u are adapting selective blindness and chinese logic!! :taunt:
Again, your entire argument is baseless because it is based on the false premise that people are justifying the killings of Indian fishermen.

All those recommendations of floating buoys and SL boats out-speeding are fine, but I still think you are maligning India by alleging that a few are justifying the deaths of Indian fishermen. I think you should read the entire thread and also see other comments I have made earlier.

Hope I am clear why I highlighted that one sentence by you.

Moreover, I usually lose interest when reading posts in sms language. Sorry, that's just me.

aerokan

Country flag
Again, your entire argument is baseless because it is based on the false premise that people are justifying the killings of Indian fishermen.

All those recommendations of floating buoys and SL boats out-speeding are fine, but I still think you are maligning India by alleging that a few are justifying the deaths of Indian fishermen. I think you should read the entire thread and also see other comments I have made earlier.

Hope I am clear why I highlighted that one sentence by you.

Moreover, I usually lose interest when reading posts in sms language. Sorry, that's just me.
It's pretty obvious now that you ignored my request to re-read the line again and barking on the same tree as how my point is baseless. I will say the third time to read the damn line again before posting. I will explain it to you more clearly this time(assuming you won't read this time either)

I didnt allege that you justify the killings of TN fishermen.

1. Killings of TN fishermen happened.
2. GOI didn't take action
3. It justified it's own action of not taking action.
4. Some people in this forum justified GOI's rationality in taking no remediation measures to avoid killings of TN fishermen but taking measures in the west coast w.r.t pakistan
5. I am condemning the GOI's actions and those who supported GOI's actions blindly.
6. Now i am being stamped as maligning India :tsk:

By that logic, all those in this forum who talk against the govt's actions on scams or their inactions in several issues are maligning India too. This is the reason why i said you are using chinese logic. Hope you understand my stand atleast now. If you still don't understand we can only settle this one way :boxing: :heh:

pmaitra

I didnt allege that you justify the killings of TN fishermen.
All right, I have ignored most of your post the moment I saw the word 'barking.'

I have made my point. No one is justifying the killings of Indian fishermen, whether they are from TN or Kerala or wherever - for me they are Indians.

I will leave it at that. You can carry on.

P.S.: I can use my power to delete your post, but I will let it be as it is. It is a good idea to keep discussions cordial.

aerokan

Country flag
All right, I have ignored most of your post the moment I saw the word 'barking.'

I have made my point. No one is justifying the killings of Indian fishermen, whether they are from TN or Kerala or wherever - for me they are Indians.

I will leave it at that. You can carry on.

P.S.: I can use my power to delete your post, but I will let it be as it is. It is a good idea to keep discussions cordial.
Ohh God.. Now i have to teach you the usage of English words too and how they can be used in different situations without meaning anything offensive?? :facepalm:

I give up. A little patience would take you a long way

PS: If you desire so, do delete the posts. Till date, power is the one thing i haven't bowed to.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
We have a dedicated thread with 14 pages of Posts on the SL killing the TN fishermen and still some Assholes and Nationlists want India to befriend the SL and not annoy them for geopolitics.

You cant beg for respect, you have to demand it. Its about time the Supah Powah wannabes start smelling coffee.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
May be if the fishermen are more careful and not venture into SL waters, things will get solved by itself. If the SLA is wrong in killing these fishermen, then India has to take necessary measures to punish SL.

Respect is not demanded, it has to be earned.

Adux

Country flag
If Center is playing geo politics and down playing (my allegation) any role of Sri Lankan Navy in 'murdering' Indian fishermen in International and Indian Territorial and EEZ, then Tamil Nadu has to take a very proactive step.

Tamil Nadu Maritime Police, which comes under the ambit of the State of Tamil Nadu and can be funded as such. Sri Lankan Navy isnt anything great. Something the Tamil Nadu Maritime Police can handle if properly equipped. If such strong, aggressive and proactive steps are taken by Tamil Nadu Government, it will force the center to dilly dally silly geo politics at the cost of Indians. Tamil Nadu Police should also give cover to any anti- Sri Lanka activities.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
May be if the fishermen are more careful and not venture into SL waters, things will get solved by itself. If the SLA is wrong in killing these fishermen, then India has to take necessary measures to punish SL.

Respect is not demanded, it has to be earned.
Its funny, When their marines killed two Fishermen, in Internationals waters, Italians were doing everything in their power to protect them, even involving the Vatican church. Here we are , Indians trying to give reasons behind the inaction of the govt(ooh no , its their water, so they can kill our citizen, we cant protest and we dont want them to become a Chicom lapdog:puke:) and instead giving advice as to how to avoid such scenerios, instead of trying some squat to put SL in the place it belongs- in gutters.

And before you say something and i get provoked, Even if the TN fishermen were there by their ignorance, it still gives no right to a PUNY neighbor like Lanka to shoot them.

And no one respects a country which cant protect its fishermen from a PUNY neighbor.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
There are suggestions here, to arm the TN police to take on lankan navy. Nice suggestion. Then we should also get a couple of destroyers, a bunch of frigates and a fleet of corvetes too. If possible get an aircraft carrier too. :frusty:.

Why ask IN and indian coast guard do its job-protect indian interests(TN fishermen) and property , When you can ask the stupid TN state to form a maritime police force to fight on its own against Lanka right?

The ones suggesting that either is an idiot or an anti-national. He is suggesting that TN should guard its fishermen from SL by itself. Then why the ---- is TN a state of India? Is he suggesting that protecting the residents of TN is no longer a job of the Central Govt?

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
There are suggestions here, to arm the TN police to take on lankan navy. Nice suggestion. Then we should also get a couple of destroyers, a bunch of frigates and a fleet of corvetes too. If possible get an aircraft carrier too. :frusty:.

Why ask IN and indian coast guard do its job-protect indian interests(TN fishermen) and property , When you can ask the stupid TN state to form a maritime police force to fight on its own against Lanka right?

The ones suggesting that either is an idiot or an anti-national. He is suggesting that TN should guard its fishermen from SL by itself. Then why the ---- is TN a state of India? Is he suggesting that protecting the residents of TN is no longer a job of the Central Govt?
I afraid we cant decide national politics, our PM must take steps to clear those who attack us.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
There are suggestions here, to arm the TN police to take on lankan navy. Nice suggestion. Then we should also get a couple of destroyers, a bunch of frigates and a fleet of corvetes too. If possible get an aircraft carrier too:frusty: . -Its much easier than getting the Coast guard or IN to do their job right?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Those were not international waters. You're simply repeating the Italian line.
And also read the post fully. Thanks in advance.:namaste:

I also said the extend to which the Italian gov went to help its marines. Compare and contrast with Indian Govt>

Also i dont think any Italian will be coming up with ridiculous explanation for the Italian stand had the Italian govt acted otherwise. Instead they would have Bitch Slapped their Govt.

Last edited:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
And before you say something and i get provoked, Even if the TN fishermen were there by their ignorance, it still gives no right to a PUNY neighbor like Lanka to shoot them.

And no one respects a country which cant protect its fishermen from a PUNY neighbor.
Even if fishermen are in SL waters by ignorance or by mistake or deliberately, SL is within its legal rights to pursue the matter further just like India would do with Pakistani fishermen or Bangladeshis crossing the border. So it is up to fishermen to tread carefully when going into sea for fishing. Many of the Indian fishermen are already rotting in jails for decades now in Pakistan for the same mistake.

Also tell your TN politicians to fight for these fishermen's rights and pressurize the GoI instead of looting the country with 2G scams and what not.

HeinzGud

Country flag
There are suggestions here, to arm the TN police to take on lankan navy. Nice suggestion. Then we should also get a couple of destroyers, a bunch of frigates and a fleet of corvetes too. If possible get an aircraft carrier too:frusty: . -Its much easier than getting the Coast guard or IN to do their job right?
If only Tamilnadu was a free country Sri Lanka could have play much more interesting games with them..........!

Shame on TN politicians who hide behind the congress to poke SL...!

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
If only Tamilnadu was a free country Sri Lanka could have play much more interesting games with them..........!

Shame on TN politicians who hide behind the congress to poke SL...!
Shame on your spineless country which hides behind another spineless piece of crap China for protecting its genocide. F off before i start abusing further

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Even if fishermen are in SL waters by ignorance or by mistake or deliberately, SL is within its legal rights to pursue the matter further just like India would do with Pakistani fishermen or Bangladeshis crossing the border. So it is up to fishermen to tread carefully when going into sea for fishing. Many of the Indian fishermen are already rotting in jails for decades now in Pakistan for the same mistake.

Also tell your TN politicians to fight for these fishermen's rights and pressurize the GoI instead of looting the country with 2G scams and what not.
You are not asking why the Govt has not done anything in bringing back the Indian fishermen imprisoned by Pukistan but rather support the action taken by the Srilankan govt on TN fishermen.

Exactly what i am talking about- Compare it with the Italians' attitude in general and the attitude of their govt. India will surely become a Supah Powah with this attitude.

And also start a thread on how India will conquer USA and the world. Also on how India will be the first country to Conquer the Universe. Along with the existing thread on India a great power. and similiar fanboy thread.

God save this country.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
You are not asking why the Govt has not done anything in bringing back the Indian fishermen imprisoned by Pukistan but rather support the action taken by the Srilankan govt on TN fishermen.

Exactly what i am talking about- Compare it with the Italians' attitude in general and the attitude of their govt. India will surely become a Supah Powah with this attitude.

And also start a thread on how India will conquer USA and the world. Also on how India will be the first country to Conquer the Universe. Along with the existing thread on India a great power. and similiar fanboy thread.

God save this country.
India gets its fisherman from Pakistan by mutual exchange of the fishermen. But unfortunately, there are no SL fishermen caught by India. Is it because SL fishermen don't venture into the Indian waters or the GoI's ineptness in catching the transgressing SL fishermen. Who knows?. So we don't have leverage with SL on the issue of fishermen.

And look where it got Italians with their condescending attitude. They are now pleading each and every day the Jail authorities to provide a better place to live and better food. They are squealing like pigs in front of Indian courts.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
India gets its fisherman from Pakistan by mutual exchange of the fishermen. But unfortunately, there are no SL fishermen caught by India. Is it because SL fishermen don't venture into the Indian waters or the GoI's ineptness in catching the transgressing SL fishermen. Who knows?. So we don't have leverage with SL on the issue of fishermen.
Sure India has the Leverage, more than what it needs- Money and Geography. Its just that the Govt is spineless and stupid (or both) to use it

And look where it got Italians with their condescending attitude. They are now pleading each and every day the Jail authorities to provide a better place to live and better food. They are squealing like pigs in front of Indian courts.
Exactly- you got the Italians to plead by taking a stand, not by begging- thats what i am talking about.

Reactions: KS

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles