c.p.u is 1.5 ghz krait
chipset-qualcomm snapdragon :yey:
2gb ram :yey:
android version 4.3 jellybean

front camera-1.2 mp
back camera-5 mp
1080 quality shooting (30 fps)

It has the best display with remarkable 323 ppi :yey:

google please launch this tablet in India or i will launch madrssah educated pakis in google headquartes :troll:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Galaxy S5 released, must say I am a bit disappointed after all the hype. Only 2GB RAM, 16GB flash with 8GB of bloated ROM, only 32 bit, finger scan doesn't read half the time, heart monitor won't get used during workouts, same design as previous model and SD card support sucks. I think I will wait for HTC One V2.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Nokia X, X+, XL Microsoft powered Android smartphones were also released in MWC. These phones will be forgotten like Facebook phone. :lol:

Btw, Windows Phone 8.1 leaks look promising, I might be switching to Lumia 925 or unreleased 929 if it fulfills my need and recent leaks suggest it does most of them. It would make WP definitely better than iOS in openness+fluidity.

jalsa

Nokia X, X+, XL Microsoft powered Android smartphones were also released in MWC. These phones will be forgotten like Facebook phone. :lol:

Btw, Windows Phone 8.1 leaks look promising, I might be switching to Lumia 925 or unreleased 929 if it fulfills my need and recent leaks suggest it does most of them. It would make WP definitely better than iOS in openness+fluidity.
Those Nokia Android Phones will be good with Custom ROMs. Windows Phones are finally gaining some traction but the problem is the number of Apps, its always will be, developers simply don't want to concentrate on that Platform. WPs are best if you only need basic functionality, and Android is not Laggy anymore.

jalsa

Galaxy S5 released, must say I am a bit disappointed after all the hype. Only 2GB RAM, 16GB flash with 8GB of bloated ROM, only 32 bit, finger scan doesn't read half the time, heart monitor won't get used during workouts, same design as previous model and SD card support sucks. I think I will wait for HTC One V2.
The GS5 has improved AMOLED Screen with much higher brightness for outdoor use, 2GB of RAM is still good because Samsung removed most of their bloat. 64-bit is not ready yet, may be the Note 4 will have it.

Overall HTC M8 is better as you said but HTCs future is uncertain, take a look at the Sony Z2.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Nokia X family are budget phones already obsolete and remind too much of the i5 cheap.

Apps? Xperia Z2 sounds like the android to have, but at $1000 they can forget opening my wallet. What is happening to Samsung? They used to be innovative and it is like they are following Apple again.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
The GS5 has improved AMOLED Screen with much higher brightness for outdoor use, 2GB of RAM is still good because Samsung removed most of their bloat. 64-bit is not ready yet, may be the Note 4 will have it.

Overall HTC M8 is better as you said but HTCs future is uncertain, take a look at the Sony Z2.
Even the Note 3 has 3GB of RAM yet they can't put it on the flagship? 16GB flash with 8GB bloatware ROM. ios 7 only takes up 2GB and HTC Sense is like 4GB. Screen tech is boring, i want sapphire glass. LG G Flex is curved... whoooah! im sure everyone will ask how long it was sat on! I am glad they didn't put that retarded side screen on the Galaxy like they had at the Samsung presentation.

Is HTC in danger of going out of business? They are like the Acer of smartphones with all the budget crap they make killing their rep. When they finally put out an awesome phone like the HTC One it was too late to stop profit erosion. iPhone build quality, best speaker setup in the market, decent UI, easy to root, best phone of 2013 imo.

Z2 is $1000, my range is like $600.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
G2 is still on par! G3 will wash away the competition :laugh:

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Those Nokia Android Phones will be good with Custom ROMs. Windows Phones are finally gaining some traction but the problem is the number of Apps, its always will be, developers simply don't want to concentrate on that Platform. WPs are best if you only need basic functionality, and Android is not Laggy anymore.
Windows Phone is moving towards more functionality and openness from only simplicity.
Have a look here

Windows Phone 8.1: The Massive Changelog! | NPU

And honestly, major apps which I want is already on Windows Phone. Even BBM is also coming on WP. What apps do you want? I miss only 2 but I can live without them. 1 is cyberoam client and other is Powrramp, VLC is coming and moliplayer is already there, I would not name Mxplayer here. But recent SDK leaks suggest a lot more developer friendly version of WP 8.1 is so you can expect more and more apps after then.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Nokia X family are budget phones already obsolete and remind too much of the i5 cheap.

Apps? Xperia Z2 sounds like the android to have, but at $1000 they can forget opening my wallet. What is happening to Samsung? They used to be innovative and it is like they are following Apple again.

You need to give Windows Phone Store a search for Apps you want, I find almost all which I want.
Never liked Sony phones, specs war looks good on paper only, they generally don't make much difference on daily work. e.g. Lumia 1020 has the best camera around and Lumia 1520 is vastly superior phablet but would you buy them for insane 50k price ?? You're absolutely right regarding price point.

I'm Nokia guy but like htc,too. I right noq own Nexus 4 and always recommend Nexus devices if you want real, lag free experience of Android. And honestly, I never follow Samsung...They produce cheap plastic devices, yes there's always some exception.

Last edited:

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
double post...

Last edited:

jalsa

Windows Phone is moving towards more functionality and openness from only simplicity.
Have a look here

Windows Phone 8.1: The Massive Changelog! | NPU

And honestly, major apps which I want is already on Windows Phone. Even BBM is also coming on WP. What apps do you want? I miss only 2 but I can live without them. 1 is cyberoam client and other is Powrramp, VLC is coming and moliplayer is already there, I would not name Mxplayer here. But recent SDK leaks suggest a lot more developer friendly version of WP 8.1 is so you can expect more and more apps after then.
Well, I haven't used windows phone 8.1, it's good that Microsoft is coming out puts their stubbornness, did they open their SDK for third party browsers too?

jalsa

Even the Note 3 has 3GB of RAM yet they can't put it on the flagship? 16GB flash with 8GB bloatware ROM. ios 7 only takes up 2GB and HTC Sense is like 4GB. Screen tech is boring, i want sapphire glass. LG G Flex is curved... whoooah! im sure everyone will ask how long it was sat on! I am glad they didn't put that retarded side screen on the Galaxy like they had at the Samsung presentation.

Is HTC in danger of going out of business? They are like the Acer of smartphones with all the budget crap they make killing their rep. When they finally put out an awesome phone like the HTC One it was too late to stop profit erosion. iPhone build quality, best speaker setup in the market, decent UI, easy to root, best phone of 2013 imo.

Z2 is $1000, my range is like $600.
Z2 is $1000? that's too expensive for a Mobile. HTC One is probably the only android phone to beat Apple in terms of build quality, don't even compare Samsung plastic crap to this thing of beauty, my only wish for M8 is water resistant nano-coating along with the usual premium components.

Reactions: VIP

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Well, I haven't used windows phone 8.1, it's good that Microsoft is coming out puts their stubbornness, did they open their SDK for third party browsers too?
Well, wp8.1 isn't out yet, it's the leaks which suggest the massive update, it's coming officially in April-May.
I don't think they'll allow 3rd party browsers' engine, otherwise 3rd party browsers are already allowed. e.g. UCbrowser already there.

jalsa

Well, wp8.1 isn't out yet, it's the leaks which suggest the massive update, it's coming officially in April-May.
I don't think they'll allow 3rd party browsers' engine, otherwise 3rd party browsers are already allowed. e.g. UCbrowser already there.
I think any third party browser is just Internet Explorer underneath, third party Engines are not allowed as per my knowledge. With today's QuadCore Windows Phones, a browser that is heavily multi-threaded is actually the optimal solution than Mobile IE, which is optimized for javascript and Single-Threaded performance. Chrome Mobile is heavily multi-threaded and that shows in real world performance. Its good for battery life too, Four Cores running at Lower frequency/Voltages consume less power than Two cores running at max Frequency/Voltage.

You said Windows Mobile 8.1 is a massive update, what are those significant things? Well, hardware wise Nokia is among the best, the Camera is obviously better than almost all Android competition, apart from these what else is notable?

This windows 8.1 is what Microsoft would have done an Year ago, right now Android is too deeply rooted in the market that its hard for Nokia to gain Significant market share. Mobile market in Western Countries already reached saturation levels and any rapid growth is not easy, its Countries like India China is where the next battle ground is, thats where Nokia has advantage in the Indian market. Lumia 520 is the best selling Smartphone below 10K, Lumia 525 would have enjoyed the same success without Moto G release.

jalsa

G2 is still on par! G3 will wash away the competition :laugh:
The only problem with LG is you never get real updates, The Optimus G was released with Android 4.1.2 and its still on that version one year later and I don't think they will ever update that phone.

Reactions: VIP

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
I think any third party browser is just Internet Explorer underneath, third party Engines are not allowed as per my knowledge. With today's QuadCore Windows Phones, a browser that is heavily multi-threaded is actually the optimal solution than Mobile IE, which is optimized for javascript and Single-Threaded performance. Chrome Mobile is heavily multi-threaded and that shows in real world performance. Its good for battery life too, Four Cores running at Lower frequency/Voltages consume less power than Two cores running at max Frequency/Voltage.

You said Windows Mobile 8.1 is a massive update, what are those significant things? Well, hardware wise Nokia is among the best, the Camera is obviously better than almost all Android competition, apart from these what else is notable?

This windows 8.1 is what Microsoft would have done an Year ago, right now Android is too deeply rooted in the market that its hard for Nokia to gain Significant market share. Mobile market in Western Countries already reached saturation levels and any rapid growth is not easy, its Countries like India China is where the next battle ground is, thats where Nokia has advantage in the Indian market. Lumia 520 is the best selling Smartphone below 10K, Lumia 525 would have enjoyed the same success without Moto G release.
That's what I said, 3rd party engines are not allowed and that's what iOS is doing since the beginning. Mobile IE 11 is very good, it also let you download files unlike Safari. Honestly, I'm a Firefox guy but I would love to see further changes in IE 11.

Significantly, it's now head to head with Android and above than the iOS feature wise. In openness it's also beat iOS. Security wise it's head to head with iOS even more because it can't be jail broken yet. If you have used wp8, you would have noticed how crippled that version if you compare it with android but it was one of the early version. 8.1 is really a big jump in openness and feature wise. I posted a link about it. You can refer it.

It's better late then never, it can now stand with android and iOS. There's no reason not to buy a WP except some apps which is always a subjective thing.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
The only problem with LG is you never get real updates, The Optimus G was released with Android 4.1.2 and its still on that version one year later and I don't think they will ever update that phone.
LG just gave a update for kitkat :laugh:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles