Android Club

Shirman

Country flag
Hey Guys Calling out all Android Gurus out here.......

Plz Help :confused:

I have a Android Phablet a phone n a 7 inch tablet with a sim slot kind of all mixed up.....

I want to Upgrade it to ICS Ice cream Sandwich as currently my tab is working on 2.3 Gingerbread......

What will be my process and how should i upgrade.... i have gone through this thread n came to know that upgrade is free via Google store n some basic procedure..

I'am a bit worried to get it upgraded from a dealer as they r not that reliable at my place......

Thanks in advance............

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Which company does your phablet belongs to ?. Usually they should have an update ready for you. Pretty much all devices are updated ICS version. If its not available for your Phablet, then you have to install thrird party ROMs like CyanogenMod. Google and you will find a lot of results.

prahladh

Respected Member
@Daredevil @LurkerBaba

is there any reliable vpn that can be used to purchase nexus 4 through credit card from playstore ?
is this phone good.there were articles that make quality is average. I can't wait for LG optimus G anymore. I will get this one.

Last edited by a moderator:

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
is this phone good.there were articles that make quality is average. I can't wait for LG optimus G anymore. I will get this one.
Nexus 4 is very good phone, ignore the articles and most important thing, it's a Nexus phone, so no wait for updates and so no need to root it.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Samsung Galaxy S IV will track eyes to scroll pages

As we get closer to the official announcement on March 14, Samsung Galaxy S IV leaks and rumours have increased significantly. Notable Twitter leaker Evleaks has published a render of Galaxy S4 smartphone along with a set of specifications of the smartphone. The render is more like a place-holder image and does not necessarily reveal the exact design of the smartphone. (Update: Turns out these are not even real renders and have been taken from a placeholder page of Expansys France) (via).

The leaked set of specifications is similar to what we have been hearing so far. In related news, New York Times is reporting that Galaxy S IV will come with a feature that will track eyes to scroll pages on the phone. There is no clarity of how this feature will work, but apparently Samsung has already filed trademarks for something called 'Eye Scroll' and 'Eye Pause' in Europe and US.

New York Times writes:

Samsung in January filed for a trademark in Europe for the name "Eye Scroll" (No. 011510674). It filed for the "Samsung Eye Scroll" trademark in the United States in February, where it described the service as "Computer application software having a feature of sensing eye movements and scrolling displays of mobile devices, namely, mobile phones, smartphones and tablet computers according to eye movements; digital cameras; mobile telephones; smartphones; tablet computers." Samsung has also filed for the trademark "Eye Pause," without describing what the feature does.

According to the anonymous sources of NYT, the software feature of Galaxy S4 will outweigh its hardware – something that is expected from Samsung given its past customisations on Android. Samsung Galaxy S III, the current flagship smartphone from the company came with features like Direct Call, Smart Stay, Pop up video and more, which were a first for Android, and it is expected that S4 too will have such firsts.

To remind you, a press event is scheduled for March 14 in New York, where Samsung will be unveiling Galaxy S4. Company is also showcasing the smartphone at Times Square simultaneously to the public.

Samsung Galaxy S IV will track eyes to scroll pages, design leaked online (Update)

Last edited by a moderator:

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
No offence but this S4 provides nothing new except overkill specs. And that bad, old design. HTC One anyday over this S4 if the leaked specs are gonna be true.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Google Play Movies now available in India :whoa:

Indian Play Store is going to be full fledged with all Google offering soon? :cool2:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
No offence but this S4 provides nothing new except overkill specs. And that bad, old design. HTC One anyday over this S4 if the leaked specs are gonna be true.
As we often find from Android, specs don't translate to performance.

Max Mojito

Had the Nexus 4 since the first shipment in Canada. But google should be releasing the next nexus sometime this year, so will jump on that

SinghSher1984

Tihar Jail
Banned
Had the Nexus 4 since the first shipment in Canada. But google should be releasing the next nexus sometime this year, so will jump on that
O, man ur down the street from me. :p Funny not tryna be creepy. What's battery life like for you nexus 4, and do you update the os a lot?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
S4 Active (water/dust proof version)

Better design than S4

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles