Alexei from Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Privyet Aleksai!

Welcome to DFI.

And don't mind @OrangeFlorian.He is just a 15-16 years old liberal kiddo.
With fucked up political thoughts........................................................................................

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
I know 16-17 year old liberal idiots made a revolution in Egypt, Libya, Ukraine...
And fucked country like shit............................

Libya was fucked big time(thanks to uncle sam its a hellhole)

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Welcome to DFI !

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
but now Europe is paying the price for American crimes and their political inactivity
Americans are doing everything wrong in EUROPE AND MIDDLE EAST.

Their priorities must be to contain the ISIS AND OTHER JEHADI GROUPS which are hurting europe and the rest of the world.

Americans should spend more to fight ISIS and other groups and keep their anti-russian military build up in eastern europe on the BACK BURNER or the entire europe will pay.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
I would like to remind you both that you can converse privately in conversion section.

Alekssmol67

Americans are doing everything wrong in EUROPE AND MIDDLE EAST.

Their priorities must be to contain the ISIS AND OTHER JEHADI GROUPS which are hurting europe and the rest of the world.

Americans should spend more to fight ISIS and other groups and keep their anti-russian military build up in eastern europe on the BACK BURNER or the entire europe will pay.
The entire US policy was aimed at weakening Russia. Anything.
Russia is fighting against international terrorism since 1979. It is in Afganistane our troops began to fight against global terrorism.For 10 years our soldiers gave their lives to put off this evil. ISIS has created with US support, the Taliban created the United States to fight Soviet soldiers, al Qaeda was also created with their hands. Started chaos throughout the Islamic world. Europe supported them, are now paying for it. I think this is the beginning of the end for Europe

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
The entire US policy was aimed at weakening Russia. Anything.
Russia is fighting against international terrorism since 1979. It is in Afganistane our troops began to fight against global terrorism.For 10 years our soldiers gave their lives to put off this evil. ISIS has created with US support, the Taliban created the United States to fight Soviet soldiers, al Qaeda was also created with their hands. Started chaos throughout the Islamic world. Europe supported them, are now paying for it. I think this is the beginning of the end for Europe
The americans have convinced the world that russia is DRACONIAN EVIL which will raze down entire europe.
But when you look at the american playground of politics in Middle east,things look quite different.

Russian military(i repsect the military and their efforts and sacrifices in the great patriotic war) is not strong enough to march through berlin and invade Merican west coast at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles