Al-Khalid MBT And Pakistani Armour

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Which Israeli expert? You quoted a troll who seem to have no knowledge about the subject.
So who is expert. A guy who from childhood carries a legacy in defense and belong to a nation well known for its defense is not an expert and a Troll from a nation which can not make a moped engine is expert and we should believe later. DO you want to say this?

Dazzler

So who is expert. A guy who from childhood carries a legacy in defense and belong to a nation well known for its defense is not an expert and a Troll from a nation which can not make a moped engine is expert and we should believe later. DO you want to say this?
Nope, just that the guy made hilarious claims about a technology he barely knows anything about. It's fairly easy you know, you should understand the difference.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Did you miss this one? the first MIRV-capable missile in the sub-continent.

You are downplaying the stuff of Abbabeel. It is the only MIRV missile in the world with 2200 KM range (Tested for 1200 KM only). Even US and Russia could not make it. I am awaiting for MIRV Nasr. Nasar with its 60 KM range and Tennis ball size Nuclear bomb (As read on PDF from a pakistani poster) will hit Bombay, Delhi and Calcutta together.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Nope, just that the guy made hilarious claims about a technology he barely knows anything about. It's fairly easy you know, you should understand the difference.
What Hilarious claim did he made which he does not understand and you understand?

Dazzler

You are downplaying the stuff of Abbabeel. It is the only MIRV missile in the world with 2200 KM range (Tested for 1200 KM only). Even US and Russia could not make it. I am awaiting for MIRV Nasr. Nasar with its 60 KM range and Tennis ball size Nuclear bomb (As read on PDF from a pakistani poster) will hit Bombay, Delhi and Calcutta together.
By region, i meant it is the only one so far in the sub-continent.

So, is US or Russia in the sub-continent?

Nasr is doing pretty great with its neutron warhead. it is in active service.

south block

up your a**
Country flag
you will not be laughing when one of these will land in your neighborhood, though i hope may that never happen. I value human lives regardless of where they are from.
:rofl::rofl:................................................

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
By region, i meant it is the only one so far in the sub-continent.

So, is US or Russia in the sub-continent?

Nasr is doing pretty great with its neutron warhead. it is in active service.

That is what I say. It is not first in subcontinent but first in the world with 2200 KM range. You are undermining the power of nasr.

You exposed your knowledge again. Nasr with neutron bomb? what purpose will it serve with neutron bomb?

Dazzler

That is what I say. It is not first in subcontinent but first in the world with 2200 KM range. You are undermining the power of nasr.

You exposed your knowledge again. Nasr with neutron bomb? what purpose will it serve with neutron bomb?
Actually it has two options, one of them is the neutron warhead.

Dazzler

Tell me how you could have MIRV in an MRBM? Its rather MRV. ISPR and experts just added 'I' in it.
ISPR has spokesperson, not experts. NESCOM has developed a MIRV capable missile with several options for warheads.

Back to Al khalid and armor.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
It will cause immense damage to the incoming troops, not so to the equipment. in other words, it will kill the gunners but not the gun.
This means that Indian tanks with NBC protection and armored vehicle would continue to sail in pakistan without any problem. Am i right? It is proposed to be used in Pakistan soil so Pakistani people will die and Indian tanks will remain intact by your logic.

Chinmoy

Country flag
ISPR has spokesperson, not experts. NESCOM has developed a MIRV capable missile with several options for warheads.

Back to Al khalid and armor.
Yeah yeah........... Those spokes person are introduced as experts by media. Thanks for enlightenment though that Ababeel is not an MIRV capable missile.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Yeah yeah........... Those spokes person are introduced as experts by media. Thanks for enlightenment though that Ababeel is not an MIRV capable missile.
Pakistani experts are not even comparable to other informed layman. I heard a discussion on Pakistanis media in which one expert was telling Pakistanis how India copied Pruthvi and agni missiles from Israeli Arrow missile technology. Their great spy master Hamid gul told Pakistanis how modi Developed Maharashtra when he was Maharashtra CM. Their Maria sultan is not much different and tells many factual lies to Pakistani public in TV discussion. If you watch Pakistani TV discussion, you will listen only lies and whine. Only few people are educated and talk sensible like Nazam shetty, Hasan Nisar and Parvez Hodboy. Pakistanis tell them agents of India and west. Their Hero is Zaid Hamid. I listen to Zaid Hamid video of about 8 years back. He told that Pakistan will reach moon in next five years. Pakistan will emerge as a great nation and all important decision shall be made world only after taking opinion of pakistan. Infact, Pakistan emerged as a faild state in this time period.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles