Al-Khalid MBT And Pakistani Armour

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Thats in India, not in pakistan, we have flourishing industry and a robust R&D and several products.

http://hit.gov.pk/

When i clicked on products it gives the list

Al Khalid (MBT 2000)

Al zarrar (Type 59)

APC Talha (M 113 )

Thats in India
Sure.

Indian Patent rank in UPSTO is 11 with 3500 ~

Pak - 16 patent.

Yes you heard me right only 16 patents for a population of 191 million

Dazzler

When i clicked on products it gives the list

Al Khalid (MBT 2000)

Al zarrar (Type 59)

APC Talha (M 113 )

Sure.

Indian Patent rank in UPSTO is 11 with 3500 ~

Pak - 16 patent.

Yes you heard me right only 16 patents for a population of 191 million
did you check this one out? its cool you know ;)

Reactions: Neo

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
we have flourishing industry
and a robust R&D and several products.
All I know that India's R&D budget is in order of 30 times of Pakistan and intellectual properties per capita varying from 20 to 35 times in various fields.:becky:

Plus care to explain how Pakistani Industry and R&D become flourishing by filing less than 20 patents USPTO in 2015?
Thats in India, not in pakistan,
Pretty sure about that? Or you do worse.

Pakistan produces just 39 out of 94 defined missile Techs and imports & assemble rest of all, and I can list up all with proof.

Adioz

शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति

Wtf is that written on the front? "Blitz krieg"?
Abbe scratch that "Blitzkrieg" and write "In preparation for stopping Blitzkrieg".
Bro, we'll be the ones doing the Blitzkrieg, and you'll be the ones getting encircled. Not the other way round.

Horushmar.

To all Pakis in the forum who keep posting stuff abt their military:were gonna troll you anyway so,
just take it somewhere else.

rizwan78

Country flag
All I know that India's R&D budget is in order of 30 times of Pakistan and intellectual properties per capita varying from 20 to 35 times in various fields.:becky:

Plus care to explain how Pakistani Industry and R&D become flourishing by filing less than 20 patents USPTO in 2015?

Pretty sure about that? Or you do worse.

Pakistan produces just 39 out of 94 defined missile Techs and imports & assemble rest of all, and I can list up all with proof.
We know where your mysterious proof is :biggrin2: @Neo @Dazzler

Attachments

Chinmoy

Country flag

Interesting................ But why it is not featured in the official website of blitzkrieg defence? Is it because its not in service? Hard to believe, because any pvt company would by any means show case its product in their official website. Example, TATA Kstrel. Not in service, but still featured in its website.

http://www.tatamotors.com/product/defence-combat-wheeled-infantry-combat-vehicle-kstrel/

Another explanation. May be the design has something to do with that. You see you simply can't put forward a design of someone else on your site and say it as your own.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
I think that despite 3 decades of delay from Arjun's side, it was good that India stuck to the programme. Although Arjun is not a futuristic tank any more and the maximum operating lifespan of the current Arjun could be not more than 10 years, I think that the HVA team has learnt a lot from the project and therefore would not take much time in designing a futuristic tank independently (apart from the Indo-Russian joint venture planned).
We need the metallurgy of T 90 or Armata in FMBT.

Dazzler

All that glitters is not gold.. perhaps its another Ukrainian junk
Nope, it is a completely indigenous effort and was a major attraction at the recently held IDEAS 2016. It offers B7+ level protection and can withstand 12kg IED.

Dazzler

Interesting................ But why it is not featured in the official website of blitzkrieg defence? Is it because its not in service? Hard to believe, because any pvt company would by any means show case its product in their official website. Example, TATA Kstrel. Not in service, but still featured in its website.

http://www.tatamotors.com/product/defence-combat-wheeled-infantry-combat-vehicle-kstrel/

Another explanation. May be the design has something to do with that. You see you simply can't put forward a design of someone else on your site and say it as your own.
Development continues and it is still being worked on and improved. It is not officially launched as yet. The second part of your post is hilarious to say the least, I hope you can differentiate between the two platforms.

Dazzler

Wtf is that written on the front? "Blitz krieg"?
Abbe scratch that "Blitzkrieg" and write "In preparation for stopping Blitzkrieg".
Bro, we'll be the ones doing the Blitzkrieg, and you'll be the ones getting encircled. Not the other way round.

So who is stopping you, you should try it while you can.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
We know where your mysterious proof is :biggrin2: @Neo @Dazzler
Good job tracking me there.:biggrin2:
And I hope if you have read entire discussion for clarification. You didn't need to go there either, I will provide you here.
http://mtcr.info/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/MTCR_Annex_Handbook_ENG.pdf
(For 2010).
We can start with thrust vectoring controls, CFD simulation capabilities, scmarjets, ramjets, turbofans, turboshafts, re entry vehicles or heat shields.:bounce:

Mysterious proof?
Seriously, suits you better. I kept posting links and Pakistanis kept asserting they have all sorts of weapons "secretly" not even dared to admit that their cruise missiles use Soviet engines.:biggrin2:

One idiot with username "SUPARCO" says that Pakistan's "mysterious" & secret SLV not only launched satellite in 1989 but put humans on Moon in 1995!

Facts speak louder than your rants and your "flourishing" R&D.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_research_and_development_spending

For intellectual properties.
http://www.wipo.int/edocs/pubdocs/en/wipo_pub_941_2016.pdf

For Pakistanis who give excuse of not having patent office:
https://www.uspto.gov/web/offices/ac/ido/oeip/taf/appl_yr.htm

At least Pakistani Americans have access to patent systems. Just shows how brutally incompetent you guys are.

Or need certificate from your own scientists.
http://www.technologyreview.pk/inside-life-pakistans-first-female-string-theorist/
(One of a lot).
Though, we can't expect better from a ideological state created on base of religion, no matter how much you bash others to hide the face.
showing a Pakistani APC to is similar to showing lamp to a sun, specially in case of R&D. India is world's 5th largest maker of four wheelers, where's Pakistan?
Do you even make moped engine?

I'm able to get similar things for everything you claim. Whatever any country has in world, it has poured money into it unless it got it as a gift from others.

Pakistan is no exception.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Nope, it is a completely indigenous effort and was a major attraction at the recently held IDEAS 2016. It offers B7+ level protection and can withstand 12kg IED.
OT: Which engine does it use?

Main note: Indigenous attempt but based on Ukrainian design. I don't find any reason that you feel shame in admitting it.:)

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Good job tracking me there.:biggrin2:
And I hope if you have read entire discussion for clarification. You didn't need to go there either, I will provide you here.
http://mtcr.info/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/MTCR_Annex_Handbook_ENG.pdf
(For 2010).
We can start with thrust vectoring controls, CFD simulation capabilities, scmarjets, ramjets, turbofans, turboshafts, re entry vehicles or heat shields.:bounce:

Mysterious proof?
Seriously, suits you better. I kept posting links and Pakistanis kept asserting they have all sorts of weapons "secretly" not even dared to admit that their cruise missiles use Soviet engines.:biggrin2:

One idiot with username "SUPARCO" says that Pakistan's "mysterious" & secret SLV not only launched satellite in 1989 but put humans on Moon in 1995!

Facts speak louder than your rants and your "flourishing" R&D.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_research_and_development_spending

For intellectual properties.
http://www.wipo.int/edocs/pubdocs/en/wipo_pub_941_2016.pdf

For Pakistanis who give excuse of not having patent office:
https://www.uspto.gov/web/offices/ac/ido/oeip/taf/appl_yr.htm

At least Pakistani Americans have access to patent systems. Just shows how brutally incompetent you guys are.

Or need certificate from your own scientists.
http://www.technologyreview.pk/inside-life-pakistans-first-female-string-theorist/
(One of a lot).
Though, we can't expect better from a ideological state created on base of religion, no matter how much you bash others to hide the face.
showing a Pakistani APC to is similar to showing lamp to a sun, specially in case of R&D. India is world's 5th largest maker of four wheelers, where's Pakistan?
Do you even make moped engine?

I'm able to get similar things for everything you claim. Whatever any country has in world, it has poured money into it unless it got it as a gift from others.

Pakistan is no exception.

Post the screen shot of the source that India produce 81 tech and Pak 39 as defined in MTCR

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Thats in India, not in pakistan, we have flourishing industry and a robust R&D and several products.

http://hit.gov.pk/
Yes, very robust R & D which can not produce a 100 CC engine on their own.

Here is an Israeli View on MBT Arjun VS Alkhalid.

An Interesting Comment ... if u Appreciate Arjun ...

#1 Arjun is getting massive Israeli help and NOT 6 as being reported in many places in media, but 8 rolled out recently. There are some Armour and rifling techniques which Isreal has taken from India as they were truly impressive. Other than that a lot of contribution from Israel. NO I CAN NOTprove this right now.

This is what i know after discussing Arjun with a high ranking scientist who is a member of the Foreign defense services board (rough translation from Hebrew) who have worked on Arjun for the last 9 months. I personally witnessed a really cool addition to the recent 8, it employs the exact same copy of the HW and SW as the Abrams self diagnostic system...not only does it tell you when the tank is not feeling well but also tells you which part.

there is also a battle management system deployed....the funniest part was how decked up the CO's Arjun was...the seats are amazing, even the Russian contingent (overpaid pricks) were emotionally moved to see the interior with all the widgets - and went the best capitalist tank (being sarc. and all)

...i think i will be able to SOMEDAY get pictures of the ARJUN M2 and let you folks see what i have seen...it a true comfort to drive that tank
I walk among diffrent circles compared to many out here on the forum and intend to build a reputation where people believe me without much fuss...

as i will not always be able to post links (actually i am too deep into defense to rely on media and links to prove myself). Anyway i am off to a hunting trip organised my some army chaps here in India..will defanately take pictures and post that

#2 You really will have a problem ...say in a desert coming close to this machine. This is a really good machine...the main gun beats the Merkava any day.

Bloody hell the shear energy at extended range in ft.lb delivered with the accuracy is truly astonishing...i personally think this main gun is a accidental find for Indian's. the saboy round penetrated the hull of a t-55 derelict then went through the second one behind it and the place where it pierced the sand dune had a formation of glass crystals around the sand.

I have an idea (to how the Pakistanis can get it)...when the crew falls to sleep driving this beast - due to its crew comfort...you could run to it and shove some tnt between the hull and the chaise

#3 I just saw the interior picture of Al khaled. You have a serious problem here. Is that a prototype or the finished product? I am serious , i really need to know this.

I truly hope that it is not a finished product. If it is, my god " the very Question that arjune is a better tank is a understatement. You have no idea what you have here lads. Even if the idea is a "will get the job done and cheap to produce" Al Khaled can be mass produced is the idea of Pakistani Armour....etc etc....WHAT ARE YOU GUYS THINKING?

Someone here tell me what is the purpose of Al-k...isit supposed to take on the inferior Indian tanks and put the t-80 against the arjun (still crazy - Russian admit it will eat the t-90) ok maybe its a attempt by Pakistan to atleast get hold of technologies to create a tank..etc etc
the nuts and bolts in alkhalid will kill the crew if a HESH round even nicked it. more so the LR-APFSDS will cut like butter the armour....you guys better get some good reactive armour on this tiny thing. please any experts here..
i really wish to ask some questions on the al-khaled.

#4 Incidentally my father worked on a series of Merkava tanks (yes yes i am a Jew) i too graduated with honors in Armour. but right now in a slightly different objective in India. anyway i agree with you maneuver is imp.

BUT THEN AGAIN in all the discussion i have seen here maneuver is something gone a miss here. i havent driven a al -k but this arjun is as maneuverable as a Abram M2(spent a lot of my time with these tanks) ..no bloody difference, i dont know maybe al-khalid is much better compared to A-M2 in maneuver.

You will outrange it...by what 5000m from a reflexes Chinese copy of soviet projectile...do you think no one here thought of ATGM and countermeasure. This is the classified bit in electronics Israeli gave to Arjun. I am telling you buddy, someone better get serious about countering Arjun...its mere prototype passed direct hits from t-90 AP rounds (new round), it passed fragmented top attack munitions, You want to kill it.

a) you need to get it tracks off
b) in some way get the electronics off
c) hit it at less than 200 m from something like a Milan 3 repeatedly in hopefully the same area or
d)put a huge mine under it (has counter electronic to detect it...direct contribution from what is to be a Merkava 4 system)
e) i would have a serious debate going against this tank on a Merkava 3 and i am honors in armour and spent a few.

I think the brits will be very very interested in the armour these people have developed or even the rednecks....thats the level and quality you are looking at

Source: http://**********/threads/arjun-mark-ii-an-israeli-view-must-read.95660/#ixzz4XKJXfzuO

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles