Agni V at Indian R-Day parade unsettling: Pakistani daily

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
range is sitll less than taimur and tipu

Before getting into service it will go through many steps like the agni series(french SA-2/SA-3)

after few successfull test a dozen of failed tests
than DRDO natural delays

and finale it will be ready by 2027 as per my calculation considering indian past experience
Absolutely right. That's why your govt is peeing its pants. Your media is saying its "unsettling". If it gives you any pleasure by saying all of the above, go ahead. Enjoy the little joy you get in what must be a pretty tough life in Pak.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Absolutely right. That's why your govt is peeing its pants. Your media is saying its "unsettling". If it gives you any pleasure by saying all of the above, go ahead. Enjoy the little joy you get in what must be a pretty tough life in Pak.
this is not a govt response but some xyz

Hum azzad ha you enjoy

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I totally condemn this rattling of Pakistan by India.

It is just not done.

They are already rattling themselves with all their dissensions, confusion, sectarianism, their freedom fighters turned terrorists against themselves. and so, as good neighbours why do things that discolour their salwars?

Let them scare themselves.

Unless ofcourse India want their hearts to stop with a irrecoverable heart attack!

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I totally condemn this rattling of Pakistan by India.

It is just not done.

They are already rattling themselves with all their dissensions, confusion, sectarianism, their freedom fighters turned terrorists against themselves. and so, as good neighbours why do things that discolour their salwars?

Let them scare themselves.

Unless ofcourse India want their hearts to stop with a irrecoverable heart attack!
The ONLY thing pakis want is that India goes to Gandhian way and renounce each and every weapon so that they can have their wet dreams of Gazwa-e-Hind.

But alas... its not gonna happen because :flypig: (Pakis) don't fly.India is going to get better and better and equip itself against any aggression.

The good thing is that DRDO is getting better and better learning by it's failures and downlpaying it's success.(for example showing 5000+ range instead of actual 8,000 range)

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
I finally figured out why Pak is very unsettled by Agni display...

[video=youtube_share;dmLh1sSFs8Y]http://youtu.be/dmLh1sSFs8Y[/video]

Reactions: WMD

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
range is sitll less than taimur and tipu

Before getting into service it will go through many steps like the agni series(french SA-2/SA-3)

after few successfull test a dozen of failed tests
than DRDO natural delays

and finale it will be ready by 2027 as per my calculation considering indian past experience
What is the original range of Tipu/Taimur :lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Global Defence

Articles