Modi's India votes against Israel once again

Should India change its position in future on resolutions against Israel?

• Total voters

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
A lot of guys have watched too much anti-Zionist propaganda and really believe that a bunch of guys are screwing the whole world. So much that they fail to see explicit Ummah Chummah of Pak and other muslim nations. Not to forget, how these countries supported Pak with moral and explicit military weapons in all wars against India.
In your blind fan-boyism you forget to note that Modi is actively working against Pak interests in all spheres and fast curbing the Wahabi influnce inside India emanating from Arab states.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Israel is our military supplier.
And Arabs are not. get that into your head.

Not a friend
If Israel is not our friend, then Arabs are our enemies if we use the same yardstick.

A whore who flashes the holocaust pussy time and again and draws millions from clients like USA and Germany.
Irrelevant from Indian POV. Stop thinking like a anti Zionist moron and think what's best for India and what's actually being acting with self respect.

Somehow you people also got the idea that India can also be a client of Israel at par with those self loathing countries like USA and the West.
Strawman argument. How so typical..this is not about India doing enough. This is about India acting with self respect and with its own interest. No self respecting country votes for people who always vote against it. But hey, I am used to Indians being this now.

Personally I do not support Modi going to Arabia and doing what he did. I too think of it in the same way as you think. He should not have done that. For this, I have no sympathy for him, for pandering to Arabs. So on this we are on the same page.
No we are not on the same page. Doing business is different. It benefits both. Giving bjs in the in votes and getting nothing in return is asslickery/whoring. This is what I am against. I am not advocating stupid ideology driven boycott of Arabs. Fuck even Israel doesn't do that.

Strangely enough even ideological zealots like you support this ******ry by India. India and Hindus are truly fucked if they think like you even after being rw ideologues.

But I re-iterate. Do not equate Hindutva with pro-Zionist fanboyism.
Voting for our military ally/partner is not fanboyism. But voting for our enemies is textbook whoring.

And no, pandering to ummah is not hindutva and if it is, fuck hindutva. I want pro Hindu pro India policies and not bs .

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Israel is our military supplier. Not a friend. In fat it is Israel which is a whore. A whore who flashes the holocaust pussy time and again and draws millions from clients like USA and Germany. Somehow you people also got the idea that India can also be a client of Israel at par with those self loathing countries like USA and the West.
Personally I do not support Modi going to Arabia and doing what he did. I too think of it in the same way as you think. He should not have done that. For this, I have no sympathy for him, for pandering to Arabs. So on this we are on the same page.
But I re-iterate. Do not equate Hindutva with pro-Zionist fanboyism.

It does not backstabs, it slaps on the face. Something a whore needs from time to time when it becomes too demanding and presumptuous.
India should blame itself and not the French. Delays were not caused by French either. It was lack of planning on part of India.
Yes, India did not plan but in the end it was not rescued by knight in shining armour riding on camels! It was the same disgusting whore who saved Indian ass in time else come September-October, the heights would have been under Paki control for one more year or may be lost forever.

None of us here are supporting Israel because of the holocaust. Indian and Israel have common interests and common enemies. There is no pro-Zionist fanboyism.

Actually calling it pro-Zionist fanboyism is buying and playing to Iranian and anti-Israel agenda.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
In your blind fan-boyism you forget to note that Modi is actively working against Pak interests in all spheres and fast curbing the Wahabi influnce inside India emanating from Arab states.
Stop this pathetic strawman arguments. What he has said has nothing to do with Indian vote against Israel. Its not like he can bote vote for Israel and stick up Ford our friend AND do what he does in Pak now is it. No. Don't let common sense into your brain

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Yes, by inviting more Arab investment in India, by voting against Israel and by not changing sickular education system.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
None of us here are supporting Israel because of the holocaust. Indian and Israel have common interests and common enemies. There is no pro-Zionist fanboyism.
I hate these morons who think that fighting common enemies with Israel is pandering to Zionism.

And the spineless ones trying to sound so intellectual by justifying India giving this diplomatic BJ to Arabs is frustrating . really? Does India need such diplomatic whoring in the first place? Despite being the third largest economy in the world? And these whores pat themselves about how awesome their diplomatic head in the ass thinking is. And these losers want a permanent seat too. Yeah, the world respects people with no back bones and whores.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Yes, India did not plan but in the end it was not rescued by knight in shining armour riding on camels! It was the same disgusting whore who saved Indian ass in time else come September-October, the heights would have been under Paki control for one more year or may be lost forever.

Actually calling it pro-Zionist fanboyism is buying and playing to Iranian and anti-Israel agenda.
You want to see a real friend? In international politics? Good luck. Even Russia demands pay. No body is a friend. That service which Israel provided, sure, we will be thankful to them and will pay them back in their hour of need. But now is not their hour of need. You do mischief, and when you are caught, you start crying, that does not equate to hour of need. The need of the hour would be the spanking which Israel is getting now and hope they learn a lesson or two.

Yes, you supporting Israel blindly IS pro Zionist fanboyism, if not brazen Zionism.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Stop this pathetic strawman arguments. What he has said has nothing to do with Indian vote against Israel. Its not like he can bote vote for Israel and stick up Ford our friend AND do what he does in Pak now is it. No. Don't let common sense into your brain
People just fail to look what is best in Indian interests and call others fanboys. The day Israel hurts Indian policy explicitly or implicitly, India should ditch it.

And then they bring about Israel's support to China, which actually happened under guidance of US who wanted to arm China against Russia. But they will ignore all history lessons. And Russophiles here would say nothing, when Russia arms China. But even a small tech transfer from Israel to China makes it untouchable!!!

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
You want to see a real friend? In international politics? Good luck. Even Russia demands pay. No body is a friend. That service which Israel provided, sure, we will be thankful to them and will pay them back in their hour of need. But now is not their hour of need. You do mischief, and when you are caught, you start crying, that does not equate to hour of need. The need of the hour would be the spanking which Israel is getting now and hope they learn a lesson or two.

Yes, you supporting Israel blindly IS pro Zionist fanboyism, if not brazen Zionism.
They have a homeland surrounded by terrorists who tried to strangle the infant nation to death. Much like India has crazy neighbour to its north. They have all rights to defend themselves and kill the snakes in their backyard. India should be sympathetic to this cause being a victim of terrorism itself and it has nothing to do with Zionism.

No one is a permanent friend or foe in international relations. But in any scenario, support to Palestine will not help India.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

What a retarded thinking. This not about Israel. What Israel does has zero bearing on us. Only retards think we should jeopardise our relation with Israel for what they did when it does not concern us at all. And you get to call people who say India should look out for itself as fanboys? The irony!

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
I hate these morons who think that fighting common enemies with Israel is pandering to Zionism.

And the spineless ones trying to sound so intellectual by justifying India giving this diplomatic BJ to Arabs is frustrating . really? Does India need such diplomatic whoring in the first place? Despite being the third largest economy in the world? And these whores pat themselves about how awesome their diplomatic head in the ass thinking is. And these losers want a permanent seat too. Yeah, the world respects people with no back bones and whores.
I sympathise with you. But if you like Israel so much go live there.
They have a homeland surrounded by terrorists who tried to strangle the infant nation to death. Much like India has crazy neighbour to its north. They have all rights to defend themselves and kill the snakes in their backyard. India should be sympathetic to this cause being a victim of terrorism itself and it has nothing to do with Zionism.

No one is a permanent friend or foe in international relations. But in any scenario, support to Palestine will not help India.
Oh my God. It is you who is infant. Go read history specially the history of how Israel came into existence. Now you are speaking like a fool. Come back to debate when you know how and when and under what circumstances this non-entity became a 'Nation'.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I sympathise with you. But if you like Israel so much go live there.

Oh my God. It is you who is infant. Go read history specially the history of how Israel came into existence. Now you are speaking like a fool. Come back to debate when you know how and when and under what circumstances this non-entity became a 'Nation'.
Are you saying they do not deserve to exist?

Your hate for non-entity is awesome!!

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Both xtian nutcases and muzzies have a reason to hate Israel. What exactly did they do to Hindu dumbfucks that they hate Israel too? So much for cultural nationalism when these morons are too busy aping the anti Zionist Nazis.
Those evil Zionist bankers!!

Even then, Indians are the richest migrant group in US. Whatever happened to self-confidence!

FRYCRY

Country flag
wish modi dont bring that ram mandir issue. already north is burning after dadri.

Zebra

Country flag
No wonder you call yourself Mad. Richer than the jews! Good luck finding a hindu Rothschild. Surely you have lost it after India taught your Zionist operators a lesson. Thekadars of Zion.
Sir, there are many of those well known people, similar as Rothschild .

At least two of them are .....

1) Rockefeller
2) Morgan

pmaitra

Moody's threatens Modi. Modi votes against Israel.

I think the US is trying to send a message to India via Moody's. India is sending a message to the US via Israel.

Interesting times.

As far as I am concerned, I think Modi knows what he is doing.

pmaitra

If you cannot make a point without calling the other person names, then you probably have no point to make.

Thread cleaned up. Might require more cleaning.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
:D Previously the only heated discussions were those between leftists and right wings. Now I see even the right wings have splintered up. This is truly unfortunate. Hope to change this now.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
@Mad Indian @Nicky G @LETHALFORCE @Screambowl

First is this UN resolution binding on Israel.i donot think so....

Second must of arad states are pro-israel behind the doors.Most of them wanted isreal to attack iran nuclear plants

third presently there is war going between bjp it cell and RW on tiwweter (on account pathehtic perfromnace of BJP it cell against pseudo-medi).So yes BJP may loose 2019 elections.

But there wont be any new RW party born in future that would be able to penetrate pan india level

Zebra

Country flag
BJP and RSS are not right wing party or organisation. :facepalm:

But the problem is.............. other political people purposely labelled BJP and RSS as right winger for no reason. :biggrin2:

And now Modi got his a$$ kicked for all these. :hippo:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles