Having lot of tech issues

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag
i cannot able to get to post quotes , cannot post images, cannot post smilies, i can see my password when i log in, no top 10 stats section under shout box can somebody please help i have mailed repeatedly to Mods

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Well one solution that I ahve found is logging out and logging back again if the forum seems slow to you.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
i cannot able to get to post quotes , cannot post images, cannot post smilies, i can see my password when i log in, no top 10 stats section under shout box can somebody please help i have mailed repeatedly to Mods
I have all the same problems.

ITBP

May be you guys are serving infraction. @Daredevil.

I too some times cant log out, if I move my cursor to Log Out button, nothing happens, I need to refresh page to do that, but it's okay.

Mean while I some times dont see pictures, is this because of my slow connection which is now?

Last edited by a moderator:

Free Karma

For me it's mainly the images, they dont show up inline, I see the urls which I need to click to see the image (opens another tab.)

Blackwater

hi @Singh

i can not see proper page of DFI in myy google chrome.pls look into this matter

all i see is this

Log Out
Settings
My Profile
Notifications: 17
12 New Likes Received
5 New Post Quotes
Welcome, Blackwater
The Facebook Platform

You Have 33 Unread Posts
Indian Defence Forum
Home
Forum
Unread Posts
Only Defence
Live Posts
My Posts
My Threads
My Posts
My replies
Subscribed Threads
Donate
Opinion
News

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
For me it's mainly the images, they dont show up inline, I see the urls which I need to click to see the image (opens another tab.)
This happens to me sometimes too.

@Blackwater,
This used to happen sometime with me also.
I used to re- enter DFI and it seemed to solve the issue.

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag
This happens to me sometimes too.

@Blackwater,
This used to happen sometime with me also.
I used to re- enter DFI and it seemed to solve the issue.
RAY sir i had cleared the cookies relogged in in chrome fire fox and internet i i still have the same issues please help i cannot able to get to post quotes , cannot post images, cannot post smilies, i can see my password when i log in, no top 10 stats section under shout box can somebody please help i have mailed repeatedly to Mods

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
RAY sir i had cleared the cookies relogged in in chrome fire fox and internet i i still have the same issues please help i cannot able to get to post quotes , cannot post images, cannot post smilies, i can see my password when i log in, no top 10 stats section under shout box can somebody please help i have mailed repeatedly to Mods
PM Lurker Baba and Report your own post.

Blackwater

i have the same probelm

Global Defence

New threads

Articles