POLL: Should Russia and China have a deal?

yes or no

• Total voters

The3Amigos

Country flag
China still claims the eastern half of Bolshoy Ussuriysky island on its official map. In 2004 when China and Russia signed border treaty, only the western half of the island was given back to China. So it got me thinking. China and Russia can have a deal. Russia give the eastern half of the island to China. In exchange, China enters the war on Russia's side against Ukraine. Win win for both. China gets all the claimed land back from Russia and Russia speeds up taking back Donba region which Russia considers Russian land occupied by Ukraine.

@Akim What do you think? Do you think this is a good deal?

Last edited:

skywatcher

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
China does yearn for Russia's far east. Chinese believe the Lake Baikal is China's natural northern border. The Himalayas & Lake Balkhash is China's natural western border. Sea of Okhotsk should be renamed as North China Sea.
i_f25.png
The total area of Chinese land territory should be roughly 15 million square kilometers. 50% percent larger than current PRC‘s actually controlled land territory.
i_f25.png
And Russians know Chinese ambitions very well.
i_f25.png

1.jpg

Last edited:

The3Amigos

Country flag
China does yearn for Russia's far east. Chinese believe the Lake Baikal is China's natural northern border. The Himalayas & Lake Balkhash is China's natural western border. Sea of Okhotsk should be renamed as North China Sea.View attachment 234041The total area of Chinese land territory should be roughly 15 million square kilometers. 50% percent larger than current PRC‘s actually controlled land territory. View attachment 234042And Russians know Chinese ambitions very well.View attachment 234044
View attachment 234038
You are an idiot.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles