Are all Indian parents really anally retentive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
I'm 19 and my parents are really anally retentive. Ofcourse I go out to bars and clubs every weekend but they don't know that. Never drink in front of my parents. Are all indian parents anally retentive and weird or only mine?

Mod: Edited. Please try to avoid use of abbreviations that could be easily misunderstood.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Are all Indian parents really anal?

Your parents are typical small town desi conservative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Im sometimes out all night and come in the afternoon next day and my parents dont bother :yey:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Alternatively i wonder how many Indian couples engage in anal sex ? I bet the number isn't minor :hmm:

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
No clubs in India. We just do Jagran and sing Mata ke Bhajan all night. Good luck moving out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
I know you're rtying to be sarcastic but that's seriously how I think of it. India is a pretty religious country. I mean, police raid clubs and bars for for "immoral" activities all the time don't they? LOL

Last edited:

honeybadger

@atheisthindu .. there are clubs in cities man... at least in all tier 1 and some tier 2 cities.
Moving out is unthinkable in India. Best way is to find a job far away from your city as soon as you graduate.

Last edited by a moderator:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I'm moving out by 21. Can't stand this sh!t man. So glad I don't live in India btw. Are there even clubs in India?
Yeah in a culture where kids move out at around 15 you are a bit too late.

We don't have clubs etc... all youngsters here drink duddu with Horlicks/Bournvita and go to bed at 9 PM.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Yeah in a culture where kids move out at around 15 you are a bit too late.

We don't have clubs etc... all youngsters here drink duddu with Horlicks/Bournvita and go to bed at 9 PM.
I can't afford to move out. I'm a student and work part time. Moving out would mean I have to give up college and work full time. Not possibru. And no kids don't move out at 15, that's ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles