Hari Sud

Country flag

Physx32

Country flag

skywatcher

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
that dude @Hari Sud once said what I posted are CCP propaganda. So according to him/her/it, Chinese orbital flights are propaganda. And he/she/it also thinks private Chinese rocket engine hot fire tests are propaganda as well. What can I say? View attachment 235658
View attachment 235659
I do enjoy watching updates on private Indian orbital flights. But I searched for hours on Google/Youtube and couldn't found anything meaningful so far.
i_f25.png
My hands are tied.
i_f25.png

无标题.jpg

Satish Sharma

Country flag
that dude @Hari Sud once said what I posted are CCP propaganda. So according to him/her/it, Chinese orbital flights are propaganda. And he/she/it also thinks private Chinese rocket engine hot fire tests are propaganda as well. What can I say? View attachment 235658
View attachment 235659
It's nothing new but same Chinese state agency technology which was given to chinese communist party members companies deep down all investors in big firms of china are from communist party including mobile companies like xiaomi , BBK electronics who owns rest of the companies & Huawei etc etc..we have did many raods on this companies and have taken thousands of crores non taxes money from them.. we have done this many times..
Anyways I was saying that those all private players have same technology they have developed it from there own.. secondly that's why Chinese parliament has highest billionares

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles