Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

VivaVietnamm

Country flag

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Thanks Indian bros, a friend in need is a friend indeed 💑
Vietnam helped us in May this year.

The Vietnamese Embassy in India donated 109 ventilators and 50 oxygen generators for the most serious cases, delivered last Friday at Indira Gandhi International Airport to local authorities.

In the coming days, a second shipment should arrive with 100 ventilators, 275 oxygen generators, 1,300 oxygen cylinders and 50,000 protective masks. In this case, the Indian Navy is set to deliver the material from Hồ Chí Minh City to Chennai, Tamil Nadu.

sajobajo

Country flag
Finally after a lull of about 3 months, I can finally see cases rising around in my neighbourhood, including in my own apartment. This is Maharashtra, so we never really had a control over thing, just a long, flat tail.
Not sure if there is a new variant at play, but somethings up definitely in my part of the woods. Not sure if its the starting of the 3rd wave or just the weather blips causing it.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

Reputed media Chutiya Nahi Nalla (CNN) was doubting us. Then they sent their racist snakes to disrespect our miseries and struggles. Now they are being slapped but also down with similar hardships. I hope no one covers them and show their sick and deceased because they don’t deserve anyone’s concern.

sajobajo

Country flag
Many PHCs and civic run smaller centers first administer as many people as they can by noting down their details in a register, and upload to COWIN after 5 PM when there are no crowds to contend with. Got to know this when I had taken my Mother in law to a civic school for her vaccination and she received her certificate after 4 PM but the dose was administered at 8.30 AM. Hence hoping that numbers go up quite a bit after 5 PM. Should we cautiously hope for 1.2 crore today?

sajobajo

Country flag
View attachment 107436

3rd wave hits Uncle Sam, I'm waiting for the reports.

😍😍😍
I think every single wave after the first one is preceded by an opening up of schools. Businesses have been open for quite a while now, and so are people working from their office premises. The school season in US started last month and we are seeing a corresponding jump in Numbers.
For India the schools opened up gradually starting Jan, full fledged in Feb and we were hit with a deadly second wave in a month.
Children seem to be vulnerable yet very potent carriers. I am worried about schools reopening en-masse here.

here2where

Last edited:

sajobajo

Country flag
How can this be implemented?

1. the sheer number of passengers incoming via road/trains/flights from KL :shock:
2. visitors versus returning KA residents
3. Traders/students/medical care seekers and givers who cross the border on a daily basis..
Very difficult to implement practically. Must be more to target the people accompanying those who travel for COVID treatment to Mangalore or other border places.

Indrajit

Country flag
How can this be implemented?

1. the sheer number of passengers incoming via road/trains/flights from KL :shock:
2. visitors versus returning KA residents
3. Traders/students/medical care seekers and givers who cross the border on a daily basis..
Well, they will be a lot of people cutting down on travel now. The numbers will reduce the moment it is known that quarantine is mandatory. You won’t get unnecessary travel for a while.

Those who travel on daily basis will be in a bind but with the numbers of cases in Kerala and that many visiting Karnataka have been found with forged and fake RTPCR tests, not much choice for Karnataka. I think many believe that unrestricted movement from Kerala and Maharashtra (then) might have played a part in the disastrous 2nd wave that hit Karnataka, especially Bangalore. It would be stupid to allow free movement from Kerala into Karnataka, no matter how draconian these measures look.

lcafanboy

Country flag

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Reputed media Chutiya Nahi Nalla (CNN) was doubting us. Then they sent their racist snakes to disrespect our miseries and struggles. Now they are being slapped but also down with similar hardships. I hope no one covers them and show their sick and deceased because they don’t deserve anyone’s concern.
1.25 crore doses administered yesterday bandhu

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles