Who is the most Evil individual from the 20th century ?

Most evil of the 20th Century

• Mao Zedong

Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Joseph Stalin

Votes: 12 9.3%
  • Adolf Hitler

Votes: 26 20.2%
  • Winston Churchill

Votes: 46 35.7%
  • Henry Kissinger

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Hirohito

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Jinnah

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • Pol Pot

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Idi Amin

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Yahya Khan

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
And? Still gets my vote, albeit not on this poll. A man of his time who led Britain to victory rather than appeasement.

He gets more respect for me than Bose ever would. Or even Hitler on here ;)
Ain't the same guy who made you Truman's B*tch?

ashicjose

I said you as in India ie we conquered you. F#cks sake! (give me an emoticon on banging your head against a brick wall)

Why would Mao be a bad guy? He's dead. Or do you believe he is still alive?
Thanks to you Brits ... bcoz of you we are here as " Indians " :thumb: and the greatest favor you did to us is that you saved our country from being a Muslims dominating state :namaste:

Try to find out what Mao did to his own people I hope you will get the answer.

amitkriit

We Believe in Modern Version of Colonialism.

Buy out the UK Companies, Declare the Units as Sick, Break up the Machinery and Transport it back to India.

British Loose Jobs, Industrial Production While Indian Industrial Production Increases and Indians get Jobs and Yeah Export back to UK!

Aditya Birla Group plans to shut part of UK aluminium foil mill, relocate it to India - Economic Times
TATA is now the biggest employer in UK in the Manufacturing sector. Let us persuade TATA to.............:namaste:

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
And Yeah It is My Hearty Wish which I want to see in My Life Time.

Nothing will give me more Pleasure in Life Time than to see the Queen in the Burkha.

We fully support Muslims in their Noble Cause. :namaste:

:rofl:

Scalieback

Professional
Thanks to you Brits ... bcoz of you we are here as " Indians " :thumb: and the greatest favor you did to us is that you saved our country from being a Muslims dominating state :namaste:
Err, glad to help?

Try to find out what Mao did to his own people I hope you will get the answer.
I know what Mao did, just my reply was to the person who doesn't grasp english very well was why would I blame Mao if India invaded Britain?

LalTopi

Nothing like bigging yourself up is there? An insignificant poll on a largely biased website will do some good? Where and how exactly?
One small step and all that. Presented you with a balanced view. Its a start.

I don't recall reading much if anything about the empire at school. Romans a bit, Tudors and Stuarts with Cromwell in the middle. The only thing about that era we were taught was about sending kids up chimneys, mills etc.
Exactly. The British empire was such a defining period in British history - yet it is not taught - rather all the fluffy long ago irrelevant stuff. Why? skeletons in cupboards and all that?

Scalieback

Professional
That is the Old Way Tommy!

We Believe in Modern Version of Colonialism.

Buy out the UK Companies, Declare the Units as Sick, Break up the Machinery and Transport it back to India.

British Loose Jobs, Industrial Production While Indian Industrial Production Increases and Indians get Jobs and Yeah Export back to UK!

Aditya Birla Group plans to shut part of UK aluminium foil mill, relocate it to India - Economic Times
Go for it. Last time I looked India had manufacturing problems of its own:India: Boss Beaten And Burned Alive By Workers

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles