What would a Russia vs United States of America war look like?

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
5/13/2014

Britain Has More Billionaires Per Capita Than Any Other Country - Forbes

and this is not something that you should be proud of due to high inequality.
Here is a list of countries arranged by number of billionaires (original source is forbes; note: these are dollar billionaires, not sterling billionaires): List of countries by the number of US dollar billionaires - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here is a list of countries by population: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_population

Do the math. It will also be useful for your math class in school.

HMS Astute

Britain is a tiny island that no one really cares about, except when Cameron comes over to India to beg us to take their "peanut" aid and then begs us to buy their rust-bucket what-is-name flying contraptions.
i wish you wouldn't have brought this up! i agree with the obvious fact that is indeed a tiny island with little resources and 64m people. but, i wonder it still has bigger economy than both russia or india (excuse me). not to mention it's world class universities cambridge, oxford and others, world's 2nd largest defence contractor BAE Systems, veto power or permanent UNSC status which you dont have and also utterly desperate to have (excuse me for pointing out facts), significantly higher wealth per capita, living standard, and hdi than these developing countries, global media, ranked 2nd in the world in terms of soft power, ranked 2nd in the world in terms of total number of noble laureates, world's biggest financial centre that trades more euro than the rest of eurozone countries combined together, ranked 2nd in the world again in terms of giving aid and financial assistance to third world countries, only country in europe building 2x 72000 tons supercarriers, 2nd biggest navy, air force and defense budget in nato after the us, and there are plenty of facts to point out. just really wish you wouldn't have brought this up. not intended to brag about anything, but simply a response to your misleading statement.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soft_power

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_power

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_governments_by_development_aid

Last edited:

pmaitra

i wish you wouldn't have brought this up! i agree with the obvious fact that is indeed a tiny island with little resources and 64m people. but, i wonder it still has bigger economy than both russia or india (excuse me). not to mention it's world class universities cambridge, oxford and others, world's 2nd largest defence contractor BAE Systems, veto power or permanent UNSC status which you dont have (excuse me for point out facts), significantly higher wealth per capita, living standard, and hdi than these developing countries, global media, ranked 2nd in the world in terms of soft power, ranked 2nd in the world in terms of total number of noble laureates, world's biggest financial centre that trades more euro than the rest of eurozone countries combined together, ranked 2nd in the world again in terms of giving aid and financial assistance to third world countries, 2nd biggest navy, air force and defense budget in nato after the us, and there are plenty of facts to point out. just really wish you wouldn't have brought this up.
I have respect from Britain of 40 years ago. Today, it is a hovel.

Comparison with India is irrelevant. I never claimed India is a wealthy country. You claimed that G-7, and by extension, UK, is a wealthy country, which obviously is a farce.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Russia has more billionaires and billionaires per capita than the UK.
That does not bode well for Russia. It just goes to show that the disparity in wealth in Russia is too big. Too few people in Russia are holding the biggest chunk of the country's wealth.

thethinker

Country flag
i wish you wouldn't have brought this up! i agree with the obvious fact that is indeed a tiny island with little resources and 64m people. but, i wonder it still has bigger economy than both russia or india (excuse me). not to mention it's world class universities cambridge, oxford and others, world's 2nd largest defence contractor BAE Systems, veto power or permanent UNSC status which you dont have and also utterly desperate to have (excuse me for pointing out facts), significantly higher wealth per capita, living standard, and hdi than these developing countries, global media, ranked 2nd in the world in terms of soft power, ranked 2nd in the world in terms of total number of noble laureates, world's biggest financial centre that trades more euro than the rest of eurozone countries combined together, ranked 2nd in the world again in terms of giving aid and financial assistance to third world countries, only country in europe building 2x 72000 tons supercarriers, 2nd biggest navy, air force and defense budget in nato after the us, and there are plenty of facts to point out. just really wish you wouldn't have brought this up. not intended to brag about anything, but simply a response to your misleading statement.

Soft power - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Great power - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of governments by development aid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Very impressive!

Now how about returning all the stolen wealth/artifacts from India like Kohinoor and other items? Pretty sure UK doesn't need any of it considering how powerful it is.

Last edited:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Last edited:

HMS Astute

Yes, please use that "aid" to look after your own. Charity begins at home. Also, use it for charity, not for peddling half bakes hodge-podge of a flying deathtrap.

Source: Freezing weather a matter of life and death for the homeless | Society | theguardian.com
the problem is mass immigration. no idea why this little insignificant broken island attracts so much immigrants from india, china, russia and the rest of the world. last year too many poor immigrants from africa, asia and eastern european countries arrived here and they ended up living on the streets as most of them do not have decent qualifications and therefore they struggled to find jobs and better lives. the government can't tackle too many issues at the same time. majority of newly created jobs are always taken by the immigrants and as a result you now see the homos sleeping like that.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
if they want to isolate themselves from the world, global markets and international community. let them be and choose their own future. oh and cameron is a complete twat when dealing with defence budget and immigration matters, although their economic policy is not bad, considering the UK is fastest the growing major advanced economy in the world this year with low unemployment rate. doubt he would win the next election if he does not change the attitude.
Since when did the "world" count as only EU and US?

Did you forget the three other continents out there? Russia is not isolating others. May be some reality check is needed for the Europeans and Americans about their concept of "world":rolleyes:

pmaitra

pmaitra

the problem is mass immigration. no idea why this little insignificant broken island attracts so much immigrants from india, china, russia and the rest of the world.
Mass immigration of poor people is happening from the newly acquired EU members from eastern Europe. The Russians that come to UK are filthy rich.

pmaitra

So UK has more Billionaires per capita than Russia while only having less than 1/2 of the latter's population. Also, the per capita GDP of Russia is only less than 1/2 of UK.

Not a good position to be in for Russia in this pissing contest.
No.

Here is a list of countries arranged by number of billionaires (original source is forbes; note: these are dollar billionaires, not sterling billionaires): List of countries by the number of US dollar billionaires - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here is a list of countries by population: List of countries by population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do the math. It will also be useful for your math class in school.
Живая Математика

HMS Astute

Did you forget the three other continents out there?
the uk economy with it's 64m people alone is bigger than the economy of the entire african continent.

Since when did the "world" count as only EU and US?
you do not seem to realise that we are all living in an era dominated by the west especially by the us. hint: all of us are now speaking, writing and reading in english language to communicate with the rest of the world. the combined economy of the eu, us and it's allies (just australia, japan and south korea) have $45 trillion and that's a huge market. on the other hand, nato alone spends 70% of the world's total defence budget.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Disparity of wealth is Russia is not "too big," but about the same as the US. Nothing to be proud of, but thank you for pointing out a major flaw with the US. Malaysia is worse off, BTW.

Source: List of countries by income equality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So why do you prefer to stay in the US than Russia when according to you the disparity of income is more or less the same? Anyway, judging from your views Russia is definitely better than the USA in almost all aspects of everything.

But what does statistics really say, let's see:

Per capita GDP:

USA - 53,143 USD
Russian Federation - 14,612 USD

So the average American is 3.6 times wealthier than an average Russian.

HMS Astute

pmaitra

So why do you prefer to stay in the US than Russia when according to you the disparity of income is more or less the same? Anyway, judging from your views Russia is definitely better than the USA in almost all aspects of everything.
No.

But what does statistics really say, let's see:
You don't understand statistics.

Per capita GDP:

USA - 53,143 USD
Russian Federation - 14,612 USD
You already saw this post and chose not to respond, counter, or answer it.

In other words, you avoided an objective debate, and now you are back peddling the same codswallop. This is what professional trolls do - they keep repeating the same drivel; when presented with an argument, they avoid it; and then again they resume their drivel. It is called creating an echo chamber.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles