What are you listening to?

Panjab47

सर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट्टादेवकल्पादृढ़व्रता|੧੫|
Banned
You kids all have identity crisis, sitting in India & listening to gora songs. Half internal problems are caused by fact, you don't see them as your subjects/inferiors but opposite.

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Panjab47

Banned
lol @VaghaDeva not that desi either, especially with a dirty sullah in the video that's opposite of what we need to do..You're also in Canada, that's understandable. Now think of a kid in UP Bihar who listens to Cold Play....

Last edited:

VaghaDeva

sum gai
lol @VaghaDeva not that desi either, especially with a dirty sullah in the video that's opposite of what we need to do..You're also in Canada, that's understandable. Now think of a kid in UP Bihar who listens to Cold Play....

:bounce::pound::rofl:I'm not sure I'm very up to date on the Punjabi music industry
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x81iip6psks

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UQReOxLz0oc

The first one is telugu the second is probably made by some girly looking jatt from england

Last edited:

Panjab47

Banned

Panjab47

Banned

------------------------------------------------------------------

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
there are many, many more....sadly, a few i can't recollect (for instance, a song which was there as a soundtrack in the 2002 video-game 'vietcong', and a bon jovi song in the video of which he is beside his car near a cliff). but still many more to be listed which entirely escape my mind for now.
Bon Jovi wala to mujhe ye wala lag raha hai » Wanted Dead Or Alive as for the video game, is it Pseudo Hendrix ?!?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles