Welcome to Kerala Korner!

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Hello Guys!!!!!! :) I really miss those days and nights (especially shoutbox) wherein we used to talk so much, and finally it will end up with Singh Racially Abusing someone hahahah And Singh, Thanks for the SMS man!

AV, Spark, Alby, A Big ShoutOut to you all! :) :)

Adux, You seem to know me :) Would be good to know more as to which Cousins you Know :) God Speed

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag

First they made Sree narayanaguru a communist,next turn was of Swami Vivekananda and later Sabarimala Ayyappan..Now they had given party membership to virgin mary and infant Jesus.Iam waiting for the day when they will observe JESUS'S martyrdom day...

Adux

Country flag
Adux, You seem to know me :) Would be good to know more as to which Cousins you Know :) God Speed
Kerala is a very small place...especially the muslim film fraternity. I do know so producers, old cinema hall owners and know some directors.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
[video=facebook;223303444398425]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=223303444398425[/video]

Koovie

minor quakes can have an impact on dams like in Mullaperiyar which is over 100 years old, perhaps not this time but who knows?

shinoj

Tihar Jail
Banned
Nambiar from Kannur here,:thumb:, malayalis look to be sleeping now....

shinoj

Tihar Jail
Banned
By the Way , Kalari is the World's Oldest Martial Art, taught by the Lord Parshuram Himself. Kalari Expert Bodhidharma was the founder of the Chinese Martial Art and he was a Malayali Kalari Expert.

And Happy Vishu To ALllll

Last edited:

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
sajeevjino what a coincidence ,yesterday only i just thought about this thread where we malus had posted had couple of years back.Thanks for digging it up.
Missing those conversations with Spark,Adux,Ahmed sid and other fellow mallus.
A big hello to kurup and sajeev.
ps:pand DFI full malayalikalde behalamarunnu..ippo marunnin polum arem kanunnilla..

kurup

Country flag
sajeevjino what a coincidence ,yesterday only i just thought about this thread where we malus had posted had couple of years back.Thanks for digging it up.
Missing those conversations with Spark,Adux,Ahmed sid and other fellow mallus.
A big hello to kurup and sajeev.
ps:pand DFI full malayalikalde behalamarunnu..ippo marunnin polum arem kanunnilla..
Hello to you as well .

pdf-le kerala corner 600 page kadannu ... enittum ivide dozen ayathe ullu ... ividuthe malayalikal ellam madiyanmar anennu thonnunnallo ... :biggrin2:

New threads

Articles