USA China Cold War

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
what are the major burning issues at home for CCP, are there any that warrants a military escalation as a distraction ?

WARREN SS

Country flag
If I was in military leadership in China

I will start pumping Weapons into Ukraine

Questions is

Is Russians really accept it 🤔

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Let's wait for Nancy ji to leave Taiwan.
China may still do something. It's premature to celebrate.

Xi's reputation is on the line.
Pelosi might leave but 3 CBGs in South China sea won't until everything cools down.

Even taking uninhabited islands will make it worse for China.. US Congress will abandon the One China policy with a super majority and Buddhen will sign it..
Unlikely, there will be a rise in tensions, war of words, and some military showmanship, but nothing concrete. At the end of the day, China and America still need each other.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I think US did this on purpose in order to hinder Xi Jinping's easy ascension to a 3rd term.

Partymen and Citizens will surely question today's events in coming days.
as a precursor to what you are saying.

and my take on why pelosi came in the first place is due to her husband's recent insider trading fiasco, party must have asked her to balance the odds before mid term elections.

white house distanced themselves, so biden is not fully onboard. CNN (international) too did not give much coverage today, they gave less coverage than BBC when she arrived.

in effect if something good falls out of this tree shaking, U.S Gov will take credit.
if not, fall out will be relegated to U.S domestic consumption.

from CCP side, this is a good enough response i think. worst case scenario, CCP can always delete trouble some posts on their SM. Xi might be safe.

only question now remains is, whether Xi is in an adventurous mood or not?

1659465544683.png

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
what are the major burning issues at home for CCP, are there any that warrants a military escalation as a distraction ?
Lot of internal strife going on in China. Due to huge media blackout in such a country a LOT of things not coming out! Using tanks on poor civilians AGAIN who just wants their invested money back. :shock: Ghost townships, Banks failing, Recession, Corona, Manufacturing/Factories shutting down, Real Estate collapse... and so on.

Yellow WEAKLING ball-less China can't be Russians who can take a beating and give 10 times back. Or else they might have attacked Taiwan since the WEST is busy in Ukraine.

PS: Not to mention they lost their recent GALWAN battle against India losing ~50 odd soldiers but not even accepting one. :lol: That added to it's HUMILIATION!!! They want a way out but can't.

1659465226843.png

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles