USA China Cold War

Blank

Country flag
Was pretty impressed with the Aircraft Carriers today. 3 Super Carriers are an intimidating force for any nation.

I wager the people who were calling it a 'sitting duck' were silent today.... Navy must be taking note and CSL be like, "paise hi paise hongeh"

NutCracker

Country flag
4th generation fighters like SU-35 are better suited for roles like interception. J-20 being a 5th generation fighter will have more expensive per hour cost and therefore SU-35/J-16/J-11 type 4th generation fighters make better sense in such missions.

But this is not your everyday scramblings /CAP mission. This interception if had happened, deserved using J20 if it's worthy. But clearly ChingChong Land doesn't trust it's SUPREME HAN gears.

Sarjen

I'm waiting for US intelligence reports like in case of Russian invasion.
no reports of Missile/Rockets, and large number of Fighter movements to the coastal for the initial operation before the amphibious landing.. they're only showing off the tanks and personnel carriers openly to the general public.. Poor fellows don't have a clue how to react... those are just gong to be exercises. there will be no military action before Xi's election.. and not to mention currently there are 2 USN Carriers near by Taiwan while few more ships are on stand by in the west coast

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
they are right,none of this changes the fact that US culture and demographics which is the foundation of every nations strength is getting weaker everyday.it is US that is on a strict time limit.

the chinese have measures and the will to not let their inner culture rot and decay and will fight it at every turn.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Dude this whole conflict is about show of strength do you think that firing non stop ICBMs and other different types of missiles is cost effective? They could have at least deployed it to show their might but as of now it remains in the bases. Muricans have used their F-22 and F-35 for 100s of non stealthy operations. J-20 as of now remains a experiment only Su-35 is the most credible aircraft.
Right now, I don't know which type of Planes were deployed by the Chinese, whether there were SU-35s, J-16s or even J-20s.

Also when I was on twitter, I read a tweet made by an account called as the "Frontalforce". The tweet said that US Airforce was authorised to fire at any Chinese aircrafts which may interfere with Nancy Pelosi's plane while she was traveling to Taiwan. Here is "LINK" of tweet.

So it's quite possible that China mostly deployed fourth generation fighters to counter USAF Planes Incase they were to get into a close end fight as SU-35 and fourth generation Flankers like J-16/J-11 would have been best for such a scenario. J-20 does not even have a gun. I think so that China was probably too Afraid to Pitch J-20 in fear of losing it.

JUST MY PERSONAL OPINION THOUGH.

Country flag
they are right,none of this changes the fact that US culture and demographics which is the foundation of every nations strength is getting weaker everyday.it is US that is on a strict time limit.

the chinese have measures and the will to not let their inner culture rot and decay and will fight it at every turn.
Chinese made threats and could not back them up ,. How does this make USA weaker??

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
No one here wants taiwan to be part of china. We want to see china and US lose. Both are our enemies.
people dont realize that the most dangerous things from the US are the toxic luxury ideologies collectively called wokeness and other stupid ideas founded on hedonism that is bad for any country wanting to be a strong and competent nation .they do not look like obvious enemies like the chinese.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
No it's not about per hour cost it's about intent and show of force.
if they are not even willing to fly j 20 for photo ops, it's clearly show lack of confidence in platform.
USA parked 4 B2 sprit bombers in standby to show it's intent.
You have a point there. I think so that China does not have faith in the Capabilities of the J-20 and that is why they are using 4th generation fighters like SU-35/J-16 etc.

Nonetheless it is still not clear to me on which Planes were deployed by the Chinese side. Whether it was J--20 or J-10, I am not sure.

Blank

Country flag
It is a great morale booster though. There was that fucking 10 feet tall Chinese invincible aura that was being made about the Chinese. Doklam and Snow Leopard broke it, today's fiasco also lent a dent to it. Little by little their clothes will be torn, so that people will be able to see what they really are.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Does anyone know why Chinese ICBMs are always in big size, even the smaller range versions compare to our agni series, and americans, russians as well. Do they want to scare other nations with size or lack of research?
This is a 100% dummy missile, its only purpose is to show it on Twitter. How do I know?
  • The name was intentionally painted so that people can know.
  • A missile such massive will compress the tires of the trailer more.
  • By the speed and momentum of the trailer, you can figure out it is quite light.

What's the paradox here? I consider US to be a bigger threat to India than china.

All I did was point out how i Americans flame war everywhere around the world and run away in the end. Case in point being the 1971 war.

I wish to see both of them degraded after fighting each other that's it. Don't know why you're harping over it going nuts.
@Knowitall what happened to you today ? Yes, the USA is evil, we know that, and so is Russia, as well as China, in different degrees. Every country looks after its best interests, and if you are a superpower, you can put extraordinary efforts to do it.

But, you cannot win against everyone powerful. Our goal is not to be the thekedar of the world, but rather a prosperous country that can secure its interests. In fact, the only reason we are an enemy of China is that China wants to encroach on our lands.

Going forward in geopolitics, it will be in our best interest to remain weakly aligned to America for our best, long-term, conflict free future.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles