USA China Cold War

mokoman

Country flag
pelosi supposed to arrive at 10 pm taiwan time , thats 7:30 pm india time

drama will start 2-3 hrs before her flight takes off . :megusta::megusta:

chinese havent said they will block/attack her flight , only that there will be consequences . so they will do some bullshit after her flight lands.

Asmaka Mahajanapada

Country flag
Repeating what we all know.

US doesn't support Taiwan independence. Today's Pelosi visit is just democrats trying to divert attention from recession talk before the mid term elections.

Beyond rhetoric, US and China are in bed together under blanket. US expects China to take over Taiwan and India will be pushed as next Ukraine.

Hope these dreams of G2 hegemony falter paving way for a true multipolar world

Blank

Country flag
China will probably take the small islands...then show it like they have defeated America.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Seems like Pelosi will indeed visit Taiwan.

This is very, very interesting !

If China does not take any aggressive action, then it will go down as a paper dragon. If America backs out from Taiwan's visit, it will be taken as a superpower in decline, clearly marking China as the new superior power.

=============================================================

Note to Indian Armed Force:- I would immediately move 17 Mtn Strike Corps and 1 Corps to Sikkim and Ladakh respectively, along with PARA Airborne battalions.

This will be a once-in-a-lifetime chance to take back Aksai Hind.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
They are saying useless Pakistan government can't be counted upon to contain India anymore. 😂 😂 😂 Task failed successfully 😂
my take on this from 2020.

my current theory is that, even if there is a Indo-US military alliance against CCP, our chaps will not allow US military boots on our soil. we will be the rear guard protecting rest of asia while pacific being the main theatre.

other non-military like infra & tech co-ordination will continue.

Blank

Country flag
chinese foreigners in usa always supports china, when huawei cfo arrest happened they also protested in canada, our nri in usa are useless
That is intentional..

China has that United Front works Organisation which the CCP considers as one of their "magic weapons". It allows them to mobilise public opinion internally and externally, change the narrative, gather intelligence. They use that to rein in the diaspora.

flanker99

Country flag
Astrologers have been screaming from rooftops about Mars Rahu Hershel's combination from 31st July to 5th August and its potential for causing massive loss of life & geopolitical upheaval.

I mean what more proof does one need? Our ancient's had great wisdom & knowledge, but we are still brown coolies who find it cool to disrespect our traditions and ape the west
Vai i also predicted this DM for consultations

Global Defence

New threads

Articles