US Soldiers Could Use Indian Military Bases Soon: 10 Facts

Are you satisifed with the Agreement

• Total voters

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Lets not allow US to do what they did in Europe.."trying to help!"
Europe got into an alliance and named it NATO and shot itself in foot. LeMoa is different. Its scope is limited only to logistic cooperation. And I wish that it stays that way. India needed a quick reply to Chinas antics in Masood Azhars issue. And I hope that our beloved PM and RM didn't make unwilling mistakes with LeMoa.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
Europe got into an alliance and named it NATO and shot itself in foot. LeMoa is different. Its scope is limited only to logistic cooperation. And I wish that it stays that way. India needed a quick reply to Chinas antics in Masood Azhars issue. And I hope that our beloved PM and RM didn't made unwilling mistakes with LeMoa.

I understood it mate.. I was giving a hypothetical scenario where US will make India depend on US tech and support by asking us to divert our investment on technology and core implementation in infrastructure building..
and when time comes US will leverage the THREAT on India.

US Can never be trusted! India should use US..but never trust.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Don't talk about US (future) president like that ..... He may rule 10yrs and he don't need muzzies/sickular votes, he only need 51% INTELLIGENT American votes and he will get it easily ... Inshaallaha. :biggrin2:
Why are you asking me to refrain from commenting about Trump. You'll see it for yourself. You don't give power to an old body with kid mentality. Trump doesn't know anything about being serious. His words doesn't even reflect his advisors ideas.
And being Intelligent is the least of worries for Trumps supporters. All they need to be is DUMB.

Last edited:

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
I understood it mate.. I was giving a hypothetical scenario where US will make India depend on US tech and support by asking us to divert our investment on technology and core implementation in infrastructure building..

Yeah. India must only deal with U.S. under quid pro co concept. No dependencies and limitations. The need to exercise tougher stance arrived.

Bharat Ek Khoj

Because Americans are not Idiots.btw Barak HUSSAIN obama is also as bad as trump the difference is he did covert(and some times overt) war but Trump will start full fledged OVERT WAR.

Trust me he is the best thing ever happens to India after Modi. :D
You seems to live in some Wonderland where Trump talks to you privately. USA is neither aligned to middle east nor has anything to lose from war. Non secure India has everything to lose from a war.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Don't know why you people blabber about everything except 'POLICY CHANGE'..... Modi is phenomenon (policy change) in India and so as Trump.Wait&See

Yes, Most dangerous persons in the world are 'KID MENTALITY'...
Adviser: sir what can we do now .... Bomb them, if any one are alive bomb them twice. :pound:
Trump and Modi are not same. How could you deduct such naive statements. If you really think that Policy change comes with a person you are dumb. Policy changes depend on the current geopolitics with future changes in mind. And if you think that Trump decides policies, you are wrong. Ever heard of CIA? They design policies and the military enforces them.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Don't talk about US (future) president like that ..... He may rule 10yrs and he don't need muzzies/sickular votes, he only need 51% INTELLIGENT American votes and he will get it easily ... Inshaallaha. :biggrin2:
And BTW any US president can only rule for 8 years. Not 10. May be they could accommodate such a request for trump to bomb everything twice under Make-a-wish clause.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
ha ha ha Modi don't have freedom to talk freely but i know he is kid inside..... because India is filled with self loathing Hindus&sickulars.

Yatha Raja Tatha Praja... burnn baby burn Trump is coming :crying: oops 4yrs are more than enough to eradicate Islam&commies 8yrs is too long.

btw just chekc how many supporters are there for new candidate Trump

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/

and Old witch-16yrs in direct politics https://www.facebook.com/hillaryclinton/

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
There is a HUGE difference b/w Covert-coward war and DIRECT WAR.... US invade and killed LAKHS of muzzies any one questioned them???
And killed innocent civilians with them.
Stop your BS.... Just wait&see what will Donald Trump+Modi combo can do in this region.
On topic:
India won't involve in such operations directly. Stop whining.
Off topic:
Your word "this region" makes me sick. Don't ask why.
For Sickulrs+Cowards+Leftist scums+Muzzies Acchedin are just around the corner.:biggrin2:
I'm a sickular but anti commie.
Plenty like me are there. So, keep out neutral people from the mess.
PS:Here the Target are Muzzies&Commie ka Baap Araps&Chinikis...... Poor desi(pork-ind-bd) muzzies&Commies..... i pity on them. :crying:
:doh: gadhe ki dum, jb kuchh pata toh bola kar.
According to agreement:
US can access Indian bases, and India can access US bases, only on invitation or permission.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Don't know why you people blabber about everything except 'POLICY CHANGE'..... Modi is phenomenon (policy change) in India and so as Trump.Wait&See

Yes, Most dangerous persons in the world are 'KID MENTALITY'...
Adviser: sir what can we do now .... Bomb them, if any one are alive bomb them twice. :pound:
ha ha ha Modi don't have freedom to talk freely but i know he is kid inside..... because India is filled with self loathing Hindus&sickulars.

Yatha Raja Tatha Praja.... burn baby burn, Trump is coming :crying: oops 4yrs are more than enough to eradicate Islam&commies, 8yrs are too long.

btw just check how many supporters are there for new candidate Trump

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/

and compare with Old witch-16 yrs in direct politics https://www.facebook.com/hillaryclinton/ :lol:
we-have-to-find-joke.jpg

Please enter a message wiki GB at least 30 characters.

sorcerer

Country flag
Yatha Raja Tatha Praja.... burn baby burn, Trump is coming :crying: oops 4yrs are more than enough to eradicate Islam&commies, 8yrs are too long.
What makes you think Trump will eradicate Islam?
Trump is on another election sales pitch.You can see Trump supporting pakistan with new f-16s once he comes to power.
Trump is a politician..He has his sales pitch and US has its states pitch

Well!! The guy Obama won the Nobel peace price for creating a mess named ISIS!!
Thats Realpolitik

It's The Policy Stupid: Political Islam and US Foreign Policy
https://acmcu.georgetown.edu/the-policy-stupid

US foreign policy and political Islam today are deeply intertwined. Every US president since Jimmy Carter has had to deal with political Islam; none has been so challenged as George W. Bush. Policymakers, particularly since 9/11, have demonstrated an inability and/or unwillingness to distinguish between radical and moderate Islamists. They have largely treated political Islam as a global threat similar to the way that Communism was perceived. However, even in the case of Communism, foreign policymakers eventually moved from an ill-informed, broad-brush, and paranoid approach personified by Senator Joseph McCarthy in the 1950s to more nuanced, pragmatic, and reasonable policies that led to the establishment of relations with China in the 1970s, even as tensions remained between the United States and the Soviet Union.

"The magician and the politician have much in common: they both have to draw our attention away from what they are really doing." Ben Okri

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

And that's why we made US to modify LSA as LEMoA specially for us.
We can also access their bases plus no one access without invitation from other.
I'm not sure but this agreement is also temporary like last one.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
SELF LOATHING-BUTT HURT EVERY WHERE... I quit
Butthurt?
We're enjoying but India won't be dragged in.
BABY TRUMP IS COMING..... The destroyer of Islam&Commie :)
OMG, I'm sacred. :dude:
We will meet after few months.... under President Donald Trump.... Yes i want to see sickulars/self loathing Hindus& Muzzie faces
Secular faces will be like this.
:taunt2::taunt2:
Make America Great Again
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:
:scared2::scared2::scared2::scared2::scared2:
:jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw:
Is he really an Indian or a false flagger American?

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
SELF LOATHING-BUTT HURT EVERY WHERE... I quit

BABY TRUMP IS COMING..... The destroyer of Islam&Commie :)

We will meet after few months.... under President Donald Trump.... Yes i want to see sickulars/self loathing Hindus& Muzzie faces

Make America Great Again
Why don't you stop being a keyboard warrior and learn some sense first. Your outright bashing of Muslims and commies is hilarious. I'm a secular and anti commie. I don't hate Muslims only but jihadis. Now tell me what's going to happen to me? Does Trump gonna bomb me? Twice? Because I don't hate every Muslim? Stop this rhetoric man, first get yourself tutored. And no H1B for you either.

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
And bomb the Brazilians. :p

Please enter a message with at least 30 characters.

not just that, India should deploy nuke in hawai as a good will gesture of Indo America strategic partnership aimed at China ;) ..

Then it will a good partnership. Not some useless crap by US sending their soldiers on our soil in the name of partnership.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
These americans think.. they can land anywhere.. yeah baby come and land. But then we will also land in hawai and scarmento and texas ...

defence partnership my foot!!

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
These americans think.. they can land anywhere.. yeah baby come and land. But then we will also land in hawai and scarmento and texas ...

defence partnership my foot!!
Hawaii baby. Let's send our guys for a decent trip there. Diego Garcia too must be accessed man. It is overlooked by us since long time.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles