ULFA bases at Myanmar attacked

agentperry

success of mossad is questionable! on one hand they had the task of eliminating all the threats to israel covertly. but sadly you dont see in many of the cases ppl dont say that mossad might be involved, rather they confirm mossad's involvement. in case of India political leadership is not that strong to take up the responsibility of a raw op in foreign land. they will succumb to intl pressure. so no mention of raw. we held good relationship with northern alliance of afghanistan in taliban rule, howcome, thru raw. if usa was able to use NA against taliban then they might have used some channel. and i dont think that setting up independant channel and forging a new alliance in 2-3 months is possible for anyone.
raw once alerted pakistan president musharraf about plot against his life. back then india and pakistan was at verge of ending kashmir struggle. so raw knew about it! that means it has presence in pakistan.
again, if u cant see things then it doesnt mean they dont exist.

agentperry

@agentperry, By your logic Srilankan intelligence must be one helluva agency, noone has ever heard about them :p

Mossad wanted everyone to know they can go to any extent to assassinate terrorists leaders. So it used 30+ people to do that assassination. It shows how serious they are in terms of national security.
i was talking about secret org not invisible one. moreover do u think that any indian political party is brave enough to take up a covert op against say hafeez sayeed in pakland. NO, they dont have balls. thats why raw has to be secretive.

plugwater

i was talking about secret org not invisible one. moreover do u think that any indian political party is brave enough to take up a covert op against say hafeez sayeed in pakland. NO, they dont have balls. thats why raw has to be secretive.
yes noone has balls to take any action, RAW is secretive because its not doing any covert operation. Dont tell me some theory like RAW has spies and traced some calls. I want covert operations like wrath of god.

Oracle

success of mossad is questionable! on one hand they had the task of eliminating all the threats to israel covertly. but sadly you dont see in many of the cases ppl dont say that mossad might be involved, rather they confirm mossad's involvement. in case of India political leadership is not that strong to take up the responsibility of a raw op in foreign land. they will succumb to intl pressure. so no mention of raw. we held good relationship with northern alliance of afghanistan in taliban rule, howcome, thru raw. if usa was able to use NA against taliban then they might have used some channel. and i dont think that setting up independant channel and forging a new alliance in 2-3 months is possible for anyone.
raw once alerted pakistan president musharraf about plot against his life. back then india and pakistan was at verge of ending kashmir struggle. so raw knew about it! that means it has presence in pakistan.
again, if u cant see things then it doesnt mean they dont exist.
Why are we discussing the credibility of R&AW or the limited success (according to you) of Mossad in here? If this is in reply to some other post, please quote that while replying. It's difficult to understand where your posts are coming from.

agentperry

yes noone has balls to take any action, RAW is secretive because its not doing any covert operation. Dont tell me some theory like RAW has spies and traced some calls. I want covert operations like wrath of god.
and they should be sending newsletter to you about their accomplishments and current ops. dont they. like drdo.
raw is answerable to pm only. no bloody opposition leader can summon raw chief to brief nation about their ops.

agentperry

Why are we discussing the credibility of R&AW or the limited success (according to you) of Mossad in here? If this is in reply to some other post, please quote that while replying. It's difficult to understand where your posts are coming from.
people ridiculed raw so i just tried to clear up some things. mossad is succesful in rooting out enemy but in most cases not secretly.

plugwater

and they should be sending newsletter to you about their accomplishments and current ops. dont they. like drdo.
raw is answerable to pm only. no bloody opposition leader can summon raw chief to brief nation about their ops.
Finally you convinced me with your reply that RAW is number 1 in intelligence agencies and Mossad is a blunder :D

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Look, the point is whatever RAW is doing(not doing), Covert or not does not seem to be enough, they don't have to tell us their plans or own up to things, things have to happen if you know what I mean. Lets say a terrorist leader suddenly dies of unknown causes or a certain insurgent group surfaces in the land of our adversaries etc.. The fact remains, there is no reduction in terrorist attacks against India nor have we achieved a chokehold on the neighbors as we should have which leads us to assume that RAW is as incompetent as the rest of the government agencies.

agentperry

Finally you convinced me with your reply that RAW is number 1 in intelligence agencies and Mossad is a blunder :D
mossad is not a blunder, they have good penetration in many nations. but raw is not blunder too. i know IB people who have serious respect about the professionalism of RAW. now you might be critical of IB

agentperry

Look, the point is whatever RAW is doing(not doing), Covert or not does not seem to be enough, they don't have to tell us their plans or own up to things, things have to happen if you know what I mean. Lets say a terrorist leader suddenly dies of unknown causes or a certain insurgent group surfaces in the land of our adversaries etc.. The fact remains, there is no reduction in terrorist attacks against India nor have we achieved a chokehold on the neighbors as we should have which leads us to assume that RAW is as incompetent as the rest of the government agencies.
regarding that refer to late narsimha rao orders that clipped RAWs ops. his order forbids RAW from doing any op like east pakistan. LTTE turning rogue is one of the reason, but that was bound to happen because of political misadventure in lanka.

plugwater

mossad is not a blunder, they have good penetration in many nations. but raw is not blunder too. i know IB people who have serious respect about the professionalism of RAW. now you might be critical of IB
RAW is definitely not a failed one but it should do more and dont compare it with mossad they are on a whole another level.

agentperry

RAW is definitely not a failed one but it should do more and dont compare it with mossad they are on a whole another level.
unfortunately or fortunately u live in a country which is governed by bunch of ........ who favor court martial of soldiers who even do boo to enemy.
what ever RAW does is all under the directives of pm. blame not raw.
raw does in pak what isi do in India. care to lift raw in ur eyes.

Oracle

Can we please have the offtopic posts trashed?

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Fantastic work by the Govt. We need to arm the Mynarmese with Ammunition and hard intelligence with our space based and other assets so that they can wipe out these terrorists.
Burmish Army is very good with Indian Army..

Oracle

people ridiculed raw so i just tried to clear up some things. mossad is succesful in rooting out enemy but in most cases not secretly.
Then please quote those posts while replying. Saves the trouble over going over the thread again and again for just 1 post.

Oracle

Last edited:

Oracle

India dumped Aung san suki and her cause
As an Indian, I think we can live with that as long as we are hunting down terrorists in foreign lands. My 2 cents!

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles