UK and the Rise of Radical Islam

armortec

Carvaka podcast by Kushal Mehra and short vid by Satish Sharma
200 families is a lot... I get that police is doing nothing but this is cowardice sorry to say. Hindus in Durban were up against enormous odds compared to them.
I don't know of 200 families leaving. From the podcast a few family's members in the paki majority area left for a few days and are came back. But I don't know what below-threshold tensions might be going on.
These are wealthy hindus so there will be a lot of cowardice.
Shouldn't rush to make such assumptions because the paki majority area (and the Hindu one) are historically and currently working-class. Terrace houses. Only the drug dealers and criminals are wealthy there.

Jihadis still rampaging in UK and intimidating Hindu Community.

This is another vid from the Brummie (Birmingham) rent-a-mob previously not a new attack.

There is still a slightly increased police presence, though decreased from the peak (police from neighbouring counties came in). I see Belgrave Road aka The Golden Mile area as back to normal business. It's called the Golden Mile because of all the Indian jewellery shops. In fact every Indian jewellery shop in the whole of Leicester is Hindu, either Gujarati or Hindu-Punjabi. All the saffron flags at Shivalaya Mandir are back up.

Hindu man thanks Muslim activist who stepped in to save him during night of Leicester violence

hindus always at the mercy of muslims
It's that fucker again - the one who made tweets about fake abuctions to incite this breakout of violence - and now he's whitewashing himself.

Again, I stress that most people growing up here in Leicester have not experienced outward religious discrimination, more racism in the past. Most of the original Leicester immigrants are from East Africa from pre-partition India - I stress pre-partition because it means being unaware of the atrocities of partition. And with that most (including until recently, myself) are totally unaware of the internal politcs of India (or UK for that matter). This is a first.

To the wider issues, at least it's a wake up call, hopefully more Hindus will take heed. More importantly whatever ecosystem we're all part of in this infoware/post-truth era keep the narrative out there. Don't let these pakis whitewash themselves. All of us see the wider agenda it's our duty to spread what we know and act.

Country flag
Shouldn't rush to make such assumptions because the paki majority area (and the Hindu one) are historically and currently working-class. Terrace houses. Only the drug dealers and criminals are wealthy there.
I usually avoid any assumptions but when gujurati is the second most frequent lanquage spoken in Leicester
I am pretty sure it is a very wealthy community that was under siege.

Last edited:
Country flag
Again, I stress that most people growing up here in Leicester have not experienced outward religious discrimination, more racism in the past. Most of the original Leicester immigrants are from East Africa from pre-partition India - I stress pre-partition because it means being unaware of the atrocities of partition. And with that most (including until recently, myself) are totally unaware of the internal politcs of India (or UK for that matter). This is a first.

To the wider issues, at least it's a wake up call, hopefully more Hindus will take heed. More importantly whatever ecosystem we're all part of in this infoware/post-truth era keep the narrative out there. Don't let these pakis whitewash themselves. All of us see the wider agenda it's our duty to spread what we know and act.
Most of the muslims came from other parts of UK. They made a organized grouping to carry
out their terror. Their intention may have been to show hindus they are not safe no matter
where they live. They also tried to continue their attacks on temples in other cities but were not as
successful. Islam is probably the only religion that makes other religions house of worship the
primary target a legacy the savages still continue.

Country flag

skunk works

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars who Seth hai. Bade loge kaam nahi kiya karte, kaam karvya karte bai hum jaise choote loge se.

Aur thand rakh pehale hei AAP ke wajase bijale nahi aate hai wanna aap ke tapamaan se deware pigal jayage.
Seriously what the f*** is up with the power situation in Dilli?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars who Seth hai. Bade loge kaam nahi kiya karte, kaam karvya karte bai hum jaise choote loge se.
Aur thand rakh pehale hei AAP ke wajase bijale nahi aate hai wanna aap ke tapamaan se deware pigal jayage.
Dilli Ka Maalik aka Kanjrwal has asked people to sign subsidy forms if they want subsidy in electricity where they have to thank his holiness :hail: for granting the subsidy. It's printed on the bills Dilliwala are getting.

Does this have anything to do with power cuts? Some people say it's removing free subsidy indirectly since not all would sign the form.

DJB and DTC already in losses of thousands of crores ie some 26,000 crore and 5,000 crores respectively. :eek1:

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Who is exporting Islamic fundamentalism and terrorism into the UK and all over the world? Modi?
Ya'll Nibbiars She's anti SJW and Anti Muslims. Europe's getting towards full right wing. As long as they keep the problem there and don't get spread here. I don't care. We can focus on other problem thens.

AnantS

Country flag
@rock127

Rock this tone is unacceptable for Naga Sadhus. For the ills you ascribe to hem can be said same of Nihangs. The rising corruption and Gunda Gardi is one of the many reason why Chritianity is rising in Punjab
Naga Sadhus have immense contribution in rsistance even before sikhs, even being nanga the gave bloodied nose to invaders. They picked weapons for dharam protection. Also remember Baba Sri Chand(rson of guru Nanak) and Udasi sect. You are insulting age old pratha.
1664512710180.png
1664512740799.png

By insulting hindu ethos you are falling for claptrap Khalidimaagis promotes. Infact I am astonished not only Sikhs but hindus also fall for their propaganda.

Stop your infighting. You have same enemies. Hindus enemies are not going to benefit Sikhs in long term. And vice versa.

Mitti Pao Japhi pappi do ek doosre ko

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
@rock127

Rock this tone is unacceptable for Naga Sadhus. For the ills you ascribe to hem can be said same of Nihangs. The rising corruption and Gunda Gardi is one of the many reason why Chritianity is rising in Punjab
Naga Sadhus have immense contribution in rsistance even before sikhs, even being nanga the gave bloodied nose to invaders. They picked weapons for dharam protection. Also remember Baba Sri Chand(rson of guru Nanak) and Udasi sect. You are insulting age old pratha.
View attachment 173717View attachment 173718

By insulting hindu ethos you are falling for claptrap Khalidimaagis promotes. Infact I am astonished not only Sikhs but hindus also fall for their propaganda.

Stop your infighting. You have same enemies. Hindus enemies are not going to benefit Sikhs in long term. And vice versa.

Mitti Pao Japhi pappi do ek doosre ko
This all problem will be solved the day Guru sikhs that is majority sikhs start amplifying their voices and demolish this brits fraud.

srevster

Country flag
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2022/ ... e-cutbacks
Hundreds of jobs to go as BBC announces World Service cutbacks
Corporation to end production of radio output in 10 languages, including Chinese, Hindi and Arabic, as it blames licence fee freeze
Jim Waterson, Thu 29 Sep 2022
Hundreds of jobs to go as BBC announces World Service cutbacks
Corporation to end production of radio output in 10 languages, including Chinese, Hindi and Arabic, as it blames licence fee freeze
The BBC has announced deep cuts to its World Service output that will result in the loss of hundreds of jobs, saying it has been forced to act by the government’s ongoing licence fee freeze.
In a move that could weaken the UK’s soft power around the world, the corporation will stop producing radio output in 10 languages, including Chinese, Hindi, and Arabic.
BBC Persian will end its audio broadcasts aimed at Iran, with the announcement coming at a time when widespread protests are taking place in the country.
There will also be a change in focus of the World Service’s English-language radio output, with more time dedicated to live news and sports programming at the expense of standalone programmes.
About 382 jobs will be lost as a result of the proposals, which the BBC said was required to make £28.5m of annual savings. The broadcaster blamed years of below-inflation licence fee freezes imposed by the government, in addition to the rapidly increasing cost of producing programmes because of the state of the economy.
Philippa Childs of the broadcasting union Bectu said she recognised the BBC needed to adapt to the digital era but that the government’s licence fee freeze has “potential ramifications for the BBC’s reputation globally”.
The World Service was traditionally funded directly by the government and was seen as a soft power tool that provided British news and information to hundreds of millions of people around the globe. This money largely dried up as part of George Osborne’s austerity measures in 2010, when the bill for World Service operations was loaded on to domestic licence fee payers.
Since then the BBC has had to go cap-in-hand to the government to seek extra funding to support specific World Service projects, with ministers providing around £400m in additional cash since 2016. However, there are doubts about how long these deals will continue. Earlier this year the BBC had to ask ministers for an emergency £4m to keep its operations in Ukraine and Russia on air.

AnantS

Country flag
You are right about Nihangs. They are indeed Gunda these days as their historic job of leading armies is not there.

Nihang loonies can still fight back and I gave examples but Le Hindus could not take lesson. Recent is Nihangs doing something good ie. breaking mazars in Punjab and raiding missionary camps BUT Naga Babas are not fighting at all.

Also ABUSING is a first sign of losing a debate but new kids don't understand. Just naming "saffron" in ID is not going to make someone brave. If Le Hindus don't want to learn then enemy is inside the gates already using the fault lines.

I say start punishing anyone who insult Hindu deities and see how this MUDI govt starts appeasing Hindus and take them more seriously.
I have seen many Sikhs in Punjab going and worshipping Mazars. Some Nihangs have also attacked Mandirs
Nihangs have tried appropriating Lands of poor people(I know personally such people). Nihangs have also started chopping innocent bystanders for their own idosyncracies.
Govt had crushed Naga sadhu so badly even before Khali movement in Punjab (1966). You cant even fathom to sacrifices they made. They fought vigrously for Ram mandir & Kar seva. The Thing is just like school, not all students are at the same progress level - similarly is the case in spiritual life. You dont need to brush all at once. Nagas have outsourced their security to state. But to underestimate them is a mistake.

If Hilly Rajas had sought alliance with Mughals. Guru Har Gobind also had alliance with Jahangir.

Counter him with facts and dont insult somebody's religion.

AnantS

Country flag
This all problem will be solved the day Guru sikhs that is majority sikhs start amplifying their voices and demolish this brits fraud.

not so simple mate. A large population is brainwashed weekly at Gurdwara and where it is made sure that schism is reaffirmed. not only Gurdwaras but various other religious literature and propaganda. Its better to mak them separate. Let them fight Rop ers and RoL ers for space. They should desireto be part of Hindu. Not hindus bending and cajoling them to be part of Sanatan. Make yourself strong and make your voice heard. As the hindus grow more resolute. All the breakaway groups shall suddenly find their roots linking with Sanatan

AnantS

Country flag
another dfi lafda
As long as discussion is without abuses - its fine. SIkhism and its nature of relationship with Hindus need to reassessed. Barring N.W Hindus - rest of Hindus are largely unaware. EIther they have very fawning ideal view of them or treat them as a joke. The discussion should be more mature. We as society need to set boundaries - and respect them as its very imp for nation march to growth. Hindus should stop living in past glory. Start working for future NOW.

Star screamer

As long as discussion is without abuses - its fine. SIkhism and its nature of relationship with Hindus need to reassessed. Barring N.W Hindus - rest of Hindus are largely unaware. EIther they have very fawning ideal view of them or treat them as a joke. The discussion should be more mature. We as society need to set boundaries - and respect them as its very imp for nation march to growth. Hindus should stop living in past glory. Start working for future NOW.
yeah and we should also start gathering in street at least 200 hindus bcz i have seen enough that only through street and protest demands are accepted

Global Defence

New threads

Articles