UK and the Rise of Radical Islam

Country flag
Country flag

Leicester mayor announces independent inquiry into city violence
Review to look at whether extremist and outside groups encouraged Hindu and Muslim clashes

look for an outside blame

Narasimh

Country flag
I am laughing hard at the irony I see in the posts of the thread.. Chad Hindutwa posters here want to protect Hinduism by calling Hindu deities imaginary, Hindus being cucks, Hindus are a grade A cowards :rofl:

Surely some of them have already cleared out the jamaats in their locality at the minimum and wiped the conversion gangs out already.. but I imagine that would be modest..the hubris I see points that they on their own might have solved the Rohingya and bangladeshi refugee issues already!!

Roshan

Country flag
Amy Mek's support and sympathy for Hindus, is certainly welcomed and laudable. Just a cautionary note, that in the 1970s and 80s, a lot of these type of people were against all brown people coming into countries like the UK and Canada. Not saying that she necessarily is from that ideology, but the lineage is there.
I don't see what is wrong with that, especially from their pov. It's not incumbent on anyone to roll the red carpet out for immigrants and those who may not assimilate into their way of life. That they were forced to is another issue and the reason why people immigrate there, not some generosity of spirit rooted in utopian humanism.

HitmanBlood

Country flag
I bought a high cc bike to explore each and every corner of India so far I have only visited two places on the bike But I plan more. My Mother is Paralyzed but I have not given up she has slowly started walking on her own and she can certainly pull a few 100 meter on her own, will make her tour every religious place.
The best thing about Hinduism is Enjoying it, unless you feel the energy of temples flowing into your body you aren't really getting much out of our Religion.

Your allegiance to your religion must be organic, otherwise it fails to create a sense of belonging
My prayers are with you for your mother's fast recovery from illness. 🙏
I hope you and your mother visit every single religious site in India.

Roshan

Country flag
MODI/YOGI is not going to defend each Hindu or Sadhus on the streets each time specially when Hindu DUFFERS keep being a sitting duck and practicing Ahinsa.

When are Hindus going to take some responsibility and stop being cowards? I remember during Palghar lynching there was lockdown going on and some so called Baba's came in TV debates and threatened protests in bulk after the lockdwn. What happened? Nothing. If they had any guts they could come en masses at least. These Dharti pe bojh Baba gang specially Naga Baba are good for nothing other than running sex racket and smoking ganja or tantra. There was a time when Nagas fought and beat up Mogul armies but these new age Babas are just good for running Akharas. They are just bunch of cowards who were supposed to be guard of Dharma
Careful with your head that far up bhajipaos ass. I hope you're getting paid to do this kind of shameless shilling where you're willing to stoop to leftist jibes at Hindu sadhus to defend your supreme leader at any cost who could not even utter a word for whom you expect others should wantonly throw away their lives. Dharti pe bhoj bhajan mandali sorts are in no position to sit on any judgement of their dharmic credentials considering their order and dedication to the dharmic cause well predates anything they shill for by eons.

Last edited:

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
MODI/YOGI is not going to defend each Hindu or Sadhus on the streets each time specially when Hindu DUFFERS keep being a sitting duck and practicing Ahinsa.
Do not make such dumb posts.

If we were to start digging lots of very uncomfortable facts can be presented at your face.

Vinash

Country flag

When are Hindus going to take some responsibility and stop being cowards? I remember during Palghar lynching there was lockdown going on and some so called Baba's came in TV debates and threatened protests in bulk after the lockdwn. What happened? Nothing. If they had any guts they could come en masses at least. These Dharti pe bojh Baba gang specially Naga Baba are good for nothing other than running sex racket and smoking ganja or tantra. There was a time when Nagas fought and beat up Mogul armies but these new age Babas are just good for running Akharas. They are just bunch of cowards who were supposed to be guard of Dharma.

Muslims take action first since they know that they have a big army of low life advocates like Owaisi, Manu Singhvi, Kishor, Sibbal etc. On the contrast Hindus keep having "faith" in Kan-stitution! The same court which does't work unless they get their arm twisted or threatened. Example if how Ram Mandir verdict came in 40 days under MODI govt. It was a shocker for a lot of people including me who underestimated BJP specially on core issues.

Let me give you a example in case people forgot this incident of muslim aggression. In Saharanpur UP 2014 ( under Akhilesh KHAN's Namazwadi govt) some thousands of muslims attacked a Gurudwara in early morning and attacked few people including old women. They claimed the land belongs to WAKF Board and wanted to make a mosque on it. They also attacked the local police station so no police reaches. Later on Sikhs gathered with guns and weapons and openly threatened on record a Aar-Ya-Paar fight and called up groups of Nihangs from nearby places and Punjab. Sikhs have fought such fights and never allowed "Ayodhya" being runover or occupied ever. Read Golden Temple and Baba Deep Singh story!

Result: Muslims went on backfoot and ultimately in 2020 muslims left the claim on Gurudwara land. Muslims claimed they left the claim as "gratitude towards Sikh brothers" since they could not accept they got DEFEATED by bunch of outnumbered Sikhs. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Notice how this CHU reporter kept asking for peaceful resolution and the answer of the Sikh man.

Do Hindus learn any lesson? Nah they won't. Because Vasudhev Chutukambam and Ahinsa Parmo Dharm. :dude:

This EPIC pic of a alone Sikh man fighting few hundred coward muslims went VIRAL! Watch the WHOLE video specially @6:35 and see how to fight! Sikh guy said just 2000 are enough for 20,000 muslim mob.

View attachment 172809

False equivalence!

BJP has a trackrecord of boasting that they arrested almost equal number of Hindus and Muslims in Delhi riots.

Sikhs on the otherhand can vandalize the Red Fort and BJP won't arrest them. Basically, it's a case of appeasing 1 community (Sikh) while being stringent on the other community (Hindu) when it comes to rioting.

HitmanBlood

Country flag
HINDUTVA became a vilified world.

just by changing the meaning on wikipedia.

There is an entire ecosystem of leftists and M who are using democracy and freedom to push their agenda. Their moves are calculated. They use very institutions that a normal H thinks will protect them.

From what I have observed, The ecosystem works like this.

• First M use violance on ground.
  • Leftists cover M by using any means including legal and political power.
  • Leftist intellectuals and journalists put equal blame on victim H
  • Leftist use tactics like M&H peace, both sides equally responsible and other nonsense.
  • Normal H also accepts this both sides argument to stop violence.
  • From this both sides argument a new narrative is created in the form of a biased media report by some leftist journo to shift blame on H. This report is built around strawman arguments, anecdotal evidence and defaming H religion.
  • Suddenly all leftist journalists, academics and politicians parrot this report as gospel of truth. Wikipedia is edited and books are written that refrence eachother to justify its truthfulness.
  • Thus a new narrative is created.
  • Those who speak against this new narrative are labelled extremists and responsible for communal disharmony.
  • These people are villified and used as example to show how M are oppressed.
  • M use this to justify their victim card.
  • This victim card become basis for new round of violence on ground.
  • and the cycle continues...

Trial By Fire

Now that Navratri is mere days away, no doubt the Jihadists have definitely planned something big. If the Hindus in Britain celebrate publicly, as they should, the violence and targeted attacks will start anew.

Sadly, after speaking to some friends and relatives, all young folks who are living in Britain, but OUTSIDE Leicester, I got to know that most of them either don't know about the situation at all and some don't even care about it.

With each passing day, my belief is even more strengthened that India is and has to be declared as the 'Hindu Homeland' where every persecuted Hindu who is driven out from any part of the world, can take safe refuge in.

Because right now, diaspora Hindus are being hammered not just by Jihadis and the global Left, but by the conservatives too(albeit the diaspora itself is somewhat to blame for this), who ordinarily would have been on their side. It's not hard to imagine where this kind of situation will eventually lead to.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles