UK and the Rise of Radical Islam

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
We already know how Pakis are perceived the world over.
What has good perception ever brought us?
The white liberal and RW both dog shit us, the Islamic keep kicking us, evangelist are like "bloody pindus".
We are not suicide bombing people yet and we still get all the shit.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Hindu's have all the right to defend their lives and property.

What a dead man will do with good perception?

Hindus are not hostage of perceptions and resources.
Yes, we do... that does not mean we start behaving like them and engage in wanton violence and create street gangs. Let the local police and the Indian govt. handle it. Our goal should be to force the Brits to deport Pakis.

They did Brexit, they want to trade with us...well, I'm sure they can make a few concessions.

Country flag
What has good perception ever brought us?
The white liberal and RW both dog shit us, the Islamic keep kicking us, evangelist are like "bloody pindus".
We are not suicide bombing people yet and we still get all the shit.
There is resentment against Indians for being high income, successful ,educated
and highly integrated.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
It is not administration’s arbitrary powers but litigation process that boggs the administration down. By the time a Porki is deported he has already raped couple of underage girls, done couple of local mosques lead riots, done few scams, worked in thousands of cash without paying taxes, sent 20-30% back to shithole called Pakistan, injected and spread enough hate against Hindus to stink many years after he is kicked out. Not to mention the administration may likely stop pursuing the case to save money that comes out of their shoestring budget. Last but not least the political pressure their local elected ghetto pimp will thrust on police while he works illegally.
Basically a Pakistani immigrant is a nuisance in UK. He is also the same with other communities. The moment he goes against Hindu community, Hindus will hit hard by boycotting them all over the world and use what ever tools and influence at our disposal to make sure these things do not happen.

temujin

Country flag
Sikhism in spirit has degenrated into somthing that you can't identify anymore. Overseas are just plain trash and same in Punjab mostly now. Even their educated express contempt for India now. I know a few and they always seem to express how bad India is.....they hate Modi and BJP. Just unreal and lost cause bastards. No more respect from me at a group level but personally I know very good ones that are disgusted by their own community now.
I have some 3rd generation UK based Sikh family through marriage- all clean shaven, belonging to the 'liberal', affluent professional class.The younger lot is wholly apolitical- one of them in fact works at GCHQ- but the older generation are definitely not Modi fans (who they perceive as extremist and socially regressive) and used to express soft extremist views until they realised my political orientation and stopped discussing politics altogether. Interestingly one of the 'uncles' is an AAP sympathiser, which reflects the party's appeal for overseas crypto Khalistanis and other anti India forces. Several 3rd generation Sikhs I know (not family) also attended protests during the farmer's agitation and, more recently, there was a lot of public grieving over the Mooswala murder which clearly had some wierd nihilistic, separatist undertones.

So I can envisage some fringe Sikh groups joining Porks in the anti Hindu rioting

Srinivas_K

Country flag
There is resentment against Indians for being high income, successful ,educated
and highly integrated.
Indians carry positive vibes, it is not like they have no other place to go. They have a strong and rising country.

It is because of trade and agreements they are immigrating to countries, they are not desperate.

Country flag

New citizenship law has reduced British Muslims to second-class citizens

Darth Malgus

Country flag

New citizenship law has reduced British Muslims to second-class citizens
Interesting timing......now a part of me wonders if the entire thing has been planned by someone to create an excuse to kick Pakis out.

Less likely but still interesting

armortec

One of Mr Henning's colleagues tonight described the moment he was seized by Islamic State jihadists.
Majid Freeman was on the same convoy in Syria when it was surrounded my masked gunmen.
Mr Freeman, from Leicester, told the BBC that the former taxi driver had been singled out by the jihadists when the convoy was targeted.
Please spread this on SM and link it if anyone is on there, my twatter accounts all get locked as soon as I mention anything negative about pakis or Labour collusion with said pakis. This Leicester paki mentioned in the tweet is one of the main ones trying to spread the paki narrative so some counter-narrative would be good:

1. This Leicester muzzie is a pro-al-qaeda pro-ISIS islamic extremist who was caught travelling in Syria and expressed his sympathies of IS terrorists

A wider narrative: whilst the nation mourns the queen and police have been deployed for her funeral the muzzie have:
1. attempted to murder 2 police officers (while shouting aloo snackbar)
2. hate mobs (from across the country) attacked Hindus and Hindu mandirs in Leicester
3. attacked queen's coffin
4. rival paki political factions clashed with each other in London during the queen's funeral - pure disrespect
5. despite being 3% of the population of the UK they are 15% of the criminals sent to prison

I will pass by the area later today see what's up. I should add some background info about Leicester later but let's press the counter narrative. Maybe pass this info to Nupur J Sharma / Opindia, Satish K Sharma/ Sarah L Gates or Insight_UK or anyone, just those I've seen that twatter search throws up.

edit: this Leic muzzie caught front row first left wearing black jacket white trackies and begging beard

Last edited:
Country flag

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
I have a feeling that this violence would get spilled over to India too in some way, giving to gyanvapi ( plus places of worship act) hearing plus waqf board things and/or madrassa survey to be conducted in the state of UP.
All it needs is a ;bahaanaa; and if it comes from the UK then so be it.
Forget UP. Muslims are under control till now. The data shows it all.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
.I think I would tactically supports..."Karsevak Immigration Yojna" from UP/Bihar & Haryana..the Based of Based part of India..
Wtf are BIMARU some kind of superhuman.
You will try everything but make your own resolve? How can someone else be responsible for your well being?
This is cuckmiri pandit syndrome, muh "BIMARU will save me".
No It does not work Like that.

How peope view an average Bimaru.

What they really are.

Brood Father

Country flag
There are more Muzzies to Hindus in England than in most Indian cities and villages. Whites are like wind in this situation.

I don't think some members realise just how Pakistani England has become.
Yes for now ..At most Muslims are 6 percent and Hindu less than 4 ..but give it 5 years Hindus and Muslims will be at par or even Hindus will increase
Now is the time to make Hindu more radical and orthodox so when the time is right (and it will be soon) Hindus can take advantage..

omaebakabaka

I have some 3rd generation UK based Sikh family through marriage- all clean shaven, belonging to the 'liberal', affluent professional class.The younger lot is wholly apolitical- one of them in fact works at GCHQ- but the older generation are definitely not Modi fans (who they perceive as extremist and socially regressive) and used to express soft extremist views until they realised my political orientation and stopped discussing politics altogether. Interestingly one of the 'uncles' is an AAP sympathiser, which reflects the party's appeal for overseas crypto Khalistanis and other anti India forces. Several 3rd generation Sikhs I know (not family) also attended protests during the farmer's agitation and, more recently, there was a lot of public grieving over the Mooswala murder which clearly had some wierd nihilistic, separatist undertones.

So I can envisage some fringe Sikh groups joining Porks in the anti Hindu rioting
Its across the board and I noticed soft undertones in my "close friends" sadly. They are a lost cause for the most part now....hindus on a timeline fared much better to this day. Sikhs act especially subservient to whites in general or they think they are a different race to rest of Indians (no idea where they got this misconception). Their young ones are like ghetto blacks and I am more comfortable with blacks than whites or foreign born punjabis now. Punjabi hindus are also mostly idiots compared to Haryana ones who are awesome.

omaebakabaka

Yes for now ..At most Muslims are 6 percent and Hindu less than 4 ..but give it 5 years Hindus and Muslims will be at par or even Hindus will increase
Now is the time to make Hindu more radical and orthodox so when the time is right (and it will be soon) Hindus can take advantage..
No need to make radical if you are conscious of your identity and believe in your ancestry and lineage. You will stand up to protect your family, friends and culture.Radical is for chootiya religions that have no strength on their own and needs to be sustained like Abramahic ones

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
I think there will be large number of deportations in the near future and most of them will be pakistanis. The left over trouble making pakistanis will find the life difficult in UK. These guys hate every one and the english are also against Pakistani immigrants.
UK govt is also fed up with them. They just don't show it openly bcz they afraid of people tagging them as islamophobe.

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
Yes, we do... that does not mean we start behaving like them and engage in wanton violence and create street gangs. Let the local police and the Indian govt. handle it. Our goal should be to force the Brits to deport Pakis.

They did Brexit, they want to trade with us...well, I'm sure they can make a few concessions.
Ok. If some attackers attack your family how will you behave? Let them attack or take a decision to fight back? Don't be sissy.. These Islamists deserve hard beating everywhere. Do not care about fucking reputation if you are under attack.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles