UK and the Rise of Radical Islam

Country flag
Why do i feel like British brown spoeys which look down on their own people deserve this kind of treatment?
[
what I don’t understand is British who preach to the whole world claim to be a western country with law and order cannot protect their own minority populations. Unless like they want to encourage this type of behavior they love chaos and separation and war.

Mangal

Country flag
Why do i feel like British brown spoeys which look down on their own people deserve this kind of treatment?

Hindus in UK are trying to fight on streets. Its a big change from defensive attitude previously seen. Our people need support.
And these woke Hindus who are spreading Hindu hatred should be dealt with in a stringent manner by govt.

Country flag
Hindus in UK are trying to fight on streets. Its a big change from defensive attitude previously seen. Our people need support.
And these woke Hindus who are spreading Hindu hatred should be dealt with in a stringent manner by govt.
unfortuanetly the traitors in Hindu community are large in numbers This is why US is a great country the gun laws

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Hindu = Hindutva it's just a simple term to describe that one is a proud hindu and I think that in UK there are hardly any proud Hindus most of them are second or third generation people which don't know anything about hindu cause . .

* You can't differentiate between a Muslim and a terrorist from my experience even the most soo called secular Muslim can turn into a violent jihadi under if you speak something against the prophet. Not the case with Hindu chirsitian and other religions which have a certain level of tollerance limit.
There has been good reformation in the christianity in that sense.

The trouble usually comes from usually evangelists. Otherwise its perfectly tenable to coexist with christian neighbours. Doctrine of dualism is far vicious in islam.

Something which needs to be acknowledged that moslems never prove nothing about islam.

Simply because the islam is doctrine found in alkitab sira and the hadiz.

There is absolutely nothing that any of moslems can ever do anything about the doctrine of islam except to choose what part of to follow.

Note the word islam means submission. Note the word moslems refers to those who submits.

This establishes cause and effect where islam causes moslems and moslems do not cause the islam.

mehwish92

Founding Member
Country flag
Have exam this week or madam will have to either embargo my visit or go to a therapy session with one of her cousin or uncle or some family member 😶
this is what joblessness does - so much free time on your hands, you start picking personal fights with someone you don't know online.

Bring it on kid.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
this is what joblessness does - so much free time on your hands, you start picking personal fights with someone you don't know online.

Bring it on kid.
That “jobless guy” is an IITian and you’re a cuckvert trying to act smart. There are more chances of him getting a package which when converted to Canadiot dollar will still be higher than what you earn a year. So stick to your kitchen aunty.

mehwish92

Founding Member
Country flag
That “jobless guy” is an IITian and you’re a cuckvert trying to act smart. There are more chances of him getting a package which when converted to Canadiot dollar will still be higher than what you earn a year. So stick to your kitchen aunty.
well good then. he won't have the need to immigrate. keep that filth in india. we don't need more of it here.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
well good then. he won't have the need to immigrate. keep that filth in india. we don't need more of it here.
Yeah explain that to your planning commission (if you have any) to disallow any immigrant in Kannedda, we’ll see how your demographic disaster will work out.

All NRIs are just taking advantage of the miserable demographic (low TFR) issues western countries face. In Koshur we have a saying, “akis dazan daer ti byak chus vushinoun athi” (किसी की जलती दाढ़ी पर अपने हाथ सेकना) and thats what brown coolies are doing :lol:.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I don't think that the community you are apologetic towards in Canada is anything different than "filth". Canada would have doomed long ago by these people already if it wasn't a resource rich state.

Most of educated people (excluding arts and humanities) hold same attitudes as us.

Beyond the echo chambers of pro-left channels, who they call "right wing" are urban educated middle class who are fed up of this political drama of left. There is nothing extremist in deposing real extremists. Filth is the ignorance and tolerance towards medieval stupidities.

Left cause will run on emotional rants with nil relationship to reality and those who attach to reality are simply labelled right wing filth (anyone who isn't a communist/other far left/radical Muslim is simply a right wing neo nazi).

mehwish92

Founding Member
Country flag
Yeah explain that to your planning commission (if you have any) to disallow any immigrant in Kannedda, we’ll see how your demographic disaster will work out.

All NRIs are just taking advantage of the miserable demographic (low TFR) issues western countries face. In Koshur we have a saying, “akis dazan daer ti byak chus vushinoun athi” (किसी की जलती दाढ़ी पर अपने हाथ सेकना) and thats what brown coolies are doing :lol:.
yean and the recent immigrants bring so much filth with them. Come to Canada one day... the number of cars you will see with caste-based stickers or license plates.

Not to mention this, which is huge here:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
yean and the recent immigrants bring so much filth with them. Come to Canada one day... the number of cars you will see with caste-based stickers or license plates.

Not to mention this, which is huge here:

Must be a good propaganda which is why it got btfo’d.
1663527676685.png

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
Wish such Incidents happen more often now ( seriously).
Some times you need a jolt of zap to wake up a dead slumber-ed one.
These coordinated attacks are working as that same to be exact.
Specially the youth in India and overseas now getting up with tight fist finding it coming as an existential event.
That is what we need most.
We were every where possible before rest forgotten civ Z, we will prevail every where even after rest all are gone.

mehwish92

Founding Member
Country flag
This Mehwish account gets activated on special occasions to Gaslight. Wonder what's the bellyache this time.
lol i just asked a question to understand what's happening behind the Leicester violence since there isn't much information out there from credible sources. In return I'm being personally attacked.

You call that gaslighting then so be it. It's sad to see how easily we Indians get butt-hurt, and also how easily we can be divided...

Whether right or wrong, the reality is Indians world over are incredibly divided. Come to Toronto, you will see Khalistan flags all over the place. I've never seen so much anti-India sentiment amongst the Sikhs here until recent years. Indian Muslims of course you guys don't care about but the ones I talk to also say they no longer feel like they are accepted in India.

Make of that - or do with that - what you will.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles