UK and the Rise of Radical Islam

Star screamer

this incident was good for sickular dindus who preach aman ki aasha with porkistanis , now they should deal with them

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
this incident was good for sickular dindus who preach aman ki aasha with porkistanis , now they should deal with them
*Sickular NRIs, NRIs at the least are clowns mentally even if they’re top earners of their country. They got what they wanted, and they won’t even respond unless some Jats decide to rub their porki noses off the roads.
Anybody know the cause of events leading up to the Leicester violence? Tough to come across any details in the news..
Pakiphaggotry nothing else.

mehwish92

Founding Member
Country flag
I heard a Sikh guy was beat up as well? Was he mistaken for a Pakistani or was there a potential Khalistani angle?

mehwish92

Founding Member
Country flag
Who beat him? And I doubt NRIs will gather guts to beat anyone, let alone beat one of their own.

Not at all a reliable source, I know, but I've heard this a few times now that the Hindu mob chanting 'Pakistan Murdabad' attacked a Sikh man and a Police Officer. Either they confused the Sikh for a Pakistani, or the Sikh did something objectionable.

Longewala

Country flag

Not at all a reliable source, I know, but I've heard this a few times now that the Hindu mob chanting 'Pakistan Murdabad' attacked a Sikh man and a Police Officer. Either they confused the Sikh for a Pakistani, or the Sikh did something objectionable.
Source: 5pillars
Tagline: "What are muslims thinking" (As an aside, what a silly question. Most of us have figured that out, by now)
Topmost article: "Muslims should NOT sing the national anthem"

Yep, I bet that's the problem in Leicester, "Hindu mobs". As long as you believe 5pillars.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles