TV Series Recommendation Thread

here2where

Anybody still following Homeland series ?

Its the final season.....
This final season is good. Started off pretty lame. Became gripping around e05. US is about to invade Pak to nab Haqqani and Pak has moved couple of brigades from kashmir to Af border and is threatening to defend its sovereignty at 'all costs'. Its nicely poised on the eve of the last episode.

Reactions: nrj

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
This final season is good. Started off pretty lame. Became gripping around e05. US is about to invade Pak to nab Haqqani and Pak has moved couple of brigades from kashmir to Af border and is threatening to defend its sovereignty at 'all costs'. Its nicely poised on the eve of the last episode.
I hope they don't screw it up. Not all seasons were great. But some really clicked, like Iran deal or cyber cells manipulating elections. Killing US president was bit too dramatic in my opinion, let's see if final episode redeems it.

Tactical Frog

Country flag
Hmm. I can recommend a French TV series, “Ad vitam”. I guess it can be found via Netflix.
It is about a future without death, mankind has found a way to regenerate the human body and block the aging process.
Very, very weird. Last episode especially was truly shocking for me.

7C7A23F9-CC2B-4105-9A5A-D01E028A1F0F.jpeg

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Hmm. I can recommend a French TV series, “Ad vitam”. I guess it can be found via Netflix.
It is about a future without death, mankind has found a way to regenerate the human body and block the aging process.
Very, very weird. Last episode especially was truly shocking for me.

View attachment 46938
Interesting. IMDB reviews seem low though :notsure:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Is this series worth investing time ? Demands attentive watch, but unsure if its really so good.

Devs Series

Last edited:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
There is NO tv series better than Succession.
There are many to be honest, depends on individual liking. Tried Boardwalk Empire ?

But yes Succession was good, heard season-3 is delayed :tsk:

Illusive

Country flag
Anybody watched Chernobyl, its a phenomenal short series (5episodes) on the nuclear power plant accident in USSR.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles