Turkish defense industry news updates

tfxkaanf23

Country flag
Our Tejas and arjun tank are far better than anything Turkiye has ever produced. Look, we know you are butthurt, because your Osmanliye Khilafat was ended by hindu soldiers under the british - we know you know hindu soldiers were the biggest players in beating the inferior turkiye army and no matter what shitty hand-me-down US material you re-paint and try to pass off as your own, it will never change history.
Khilafet was ended by Atatürk after reforms. Hindu soldiers and some other nations like Aussies and new Zealand ones was in Çanakkale battle which we have won.
We lost wars in world war 1 at which no Hindu or Aussies or new Zealand ones were there.
And losing world war 1 also did not end khilafet but reforms after independence war

tfxkaanf23

Country flag
Turks are not important enough in the world for us to care what they think. You are greeks with an identity crisis anyways, given that the entire accomplishment of the turkic race is riding a horse and stealing everything in sight like typical savages that they are.
It was too easy to end your empire for us.
Right! Turks ruled Greeks and other nationals for centuries but it is Greek genes!! No wonder Indian projects fail since with this logic everything fails and has no hope!

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Khilafet was ended by Atatürk after reforms. Hindu soldiers and some other nations like Aussies and new Zealand ones was in Çanakkale battle which we have won.
We lost wars in world war 1 at which no Hindu or Aussies or new Zealand ones were there.
And losing world war 1 also did not end khilafet but reforms after independence war
Lol who took the city of Haifa ?
The whole lot of this new nation were carved out from ottomans by those forces who landed on shores of ottomans. How this new nations were carved out of ottoman Syria Palestine+israel area, Iraq egypt which later on became colonies of France and UK.
If the fight would have been continues and north wards movement would have been stopped today they're would have another nation in existance called Kurdistan. At the borders of Syria/kurds allies decided to stop.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Khilafet was ended when hindu soldiers kicked your arse all the way outta middle east into turkish homelands.
All your battles in iraq and syria were lost to hindu soldiers.
Ataturk just formalised what we ended.
Right! Turks ruled Greeks and other nationals for centuries but it is Greek genes!! No wonder Indian projects fail since with this logic everything fails and has no hope!
It is greek genes in turkey for the vast majority. Do you want me to cite it ? Indian projects fail ? Bud, first be good enough to launch your own satellites 15km above ground before you yap about nations that send satellites to mars, ok ?
Turkey is children compared to us.

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Lol 80-90% of modern Turks are greek.. you're ancestors were converted by Turks from central Asia which originally look way different and are genetically way different. The anatolia always hosted Greeks and some Armenians. Few turkiks converted all of them.. do a DNA test see the DNA lineages u belong to u will be shocked.😂😂
All people living in Anatolia are not orginal Turks.. this few who has original Turks were all dissolved now. And many of u are g.rape childs
Talking about Ataturk I do respect him for his reforms great leaders. He took out the society form 1400 year old cult way of living and modernised them to modern standard of Europe. He banned qoran he banned burkha and what not. Infact he changed the scrip brought European script. U guys did not even had ur own original script.. now i see turkey going back to those old cults times. Keep going in same direction.. anyways that's what u always use to do. Just wander here and there loot anything u find a civilization raises from a land which is motherland. U were just looters who will loot anything from this already established civilization like Greece.
given that the entire accomplishment of the turkic race is riding a horse and stealing everything in sight like typical savages that they are.

Last edited:

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
When you challenge us in science, know that we have literal books on science older than the earliest inscriptions in your barbarian central asian oghuz turkic language.
remember, we had to teach you folks how to even count properly.

here you go, 'turk' - your genetic influence from actual turks is in single digits percentage wise. Which is why you are not the real turks, the real turks are the central asian turks. You are just greeks and anatolians with an identity crisis and stockholm syndrome towards the barbarians who conquered you:

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Surrendering you're religion & accepting foreign cult is what has happened mostly. But this self claimed Turkish not just gave away religion but whole culture & language no race could be as defeated as this..
given that the entire accomplishment of the turkic race is riding a horse and stealing everything in sight like typical savages that they are.

tfxkaanf23

Country flag
Our Tejas and arjun tank are far better than anything Turkiye has ever produced. Look, we know you are butthurt, because your Osmanliye Khilafat was ended by hindu soldiers under the british - we know you know hindu soldiers were the biggest players in beating the inferior turkiye army and no matter what shitty hand-me-down US material you re-paint and try to pass off as your own, it will never change history.
Puhaaa

Our Altay tank passed all tests of Turkish land forces in 2016 and ordered for serial production unlike your arjun. After our operations at Syria, Germans stop engine deliveries.taht is the reason for not supplying Altay tank till now.
After years of working on alternative engine and Turkish one, Korean power pack integrated on 2 prototype tank and delivered to armed forces for tests. It is expected that tests will be completed this year and serial production start next year with Korean power pack. Domestic power pack also integrated on one prototype tank,expected that the engine will mature in 2026 and start engine deliveries in 2027. So out Altay project has already been completed in 2016 with success! We are not getting tanks since Germans did not comply what they promised

Altay tank tests in 2015-2016

Altay tanks with Korean power packs

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Puhaaa

Our Altay tank passed all tests of Turkish land forces in 2016 and ordered for serial production unlike your arjun. After our operations at Syria, Germans stop engine deliveries.taht is the reason for not supplying Altay tank till now.
After years of working on alternative engine and Turkish one, Korean power pack integrated on 2 prototype tank and delivered to armed forces for tests. It is expected that tests will be completed this year and serial production start next year with Korean power pack. Domestic power pack also integrated on one prototype tank,expected that the engine will mature in 2026 and start engine deliveries in 2027. So out Altay project has already been completed in 2016 with success! We are not getting tanks since Germans did not comply what they promised
your tank passing inferior benchmarks is not big news to us. You cant even make your own tank engines ? bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Try running your altay tank in the thar desert, sundarban jungle and Ladakh and then talk, kiddo. Our benchmarks are far higher than yours, given that our geography is far more varied than yours.

The two main thing in a tank are its engine and its chassis. And you cant even build them on your own. All turks can do is make chunk of metal to cover an engine and chassis and call it their tank. lol !

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Puhaaa

Altay tank tests in 2015-2016

Altay tanks with Korean power packs

Buhahahaha that's Korean tank lol. 65ton mammoth with 14 million dollars price tag. Very nice. Given Turkish requirements (numbers)it is never gonna cost below ~9million..
Pay shitloads of money for this make it costs millions and millions. And still don't expect to get tot of high grade which is used by koreans..
Screenshot_2024-05-18-14-13-31-46_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:

tfxkaanf23

Country flag
Buhahahaha that's Korean tank lol. 65ton mammoth with 14 million dollars price tag. Very nice. Given Turkish requirements (numbers)it is never gonna cost below ~9million..
Pay shitloads of money for this make it costs millions and millions. And still don't expect to get tot of high grade which is used by koreans..
View attachment 253569
Otokar got Hyundai rotem support for design, and it is different than Korean K2 tank. We can produce and export as mush as we can with out waiting any part from abroad when Turkish power pack starts deliveries.
Price tag of 14 million USD will decrease for sure, even it does not decrease still cheaper than many tanks in Europe.

tfxkaanf23

Country flag
your tank passing inferior benchmarks is not big news to us. You cant even make your own tank engines ? bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Try running your altay tank in the thar desert, sundarban jungle and Ladakh and then talk, kiddo. Our benchmarks are far higher than yours, given that our geography is far more varied than yours.

The two main thing in a tank are its engine and its chassis. And you cant even build them on your own. All turks can do is make chunk of metal to cover an engine and chassis and call it their tank. lol !
Are you able to produce your own 1500jp tank engine?? Nope!

tfxkaanf23

Country flag
Have you had any quality in any of your projects like the one below??? 😂🤣🤣

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag

Mate, if there were no threat of revealing identity, i would have showed you what actually quality production is, I have seen more research on single crystal blade technology in a single college than whole of turkey, that too with inconel, add the research ongoing on ceramic composite and you are far behind

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Mate, if there were no threat of revealing identity, i would have showed you what actually quality production is, I have seen more research on single crystal blade technology in a single college than whole of turkey, that too with inconel, add the research ongoing on ceramic composite and you are far behind
I know a lot of Turkish guys who are good and deep down in their research field but almost all are in Germany or USA or some other European country mostly

GaudaNaresh

Country flag

Quality ? Do you have any quality for ballistic and cruise missiles ? nope.
Stop showing us hand-me-down tech from americans and show us something actually Turki. First launch your own satellite in space using your own launch vehicle and then talk to a technologically superior nation that is one of only 4 to go to mars on its own. okay, greek with a turk complex ?

jai jaganath

Country flag
I incidentally got into contact with coep senior during spot round and rather asking about metallurgical course and placement I focussed on rnd things and all those stuffs
My mind got true reality check the amount of things metallurgy department of coep was doing
That guy has so much info regarding our engine development too due to his internship in drdo
One day I will write about it
If this is the amount of work done by state government college then IITs would be at different league
Sadly I didn't opt the course due to parental pressure 😕

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles