Turkish defense industry news updates

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Who says just helicopter engine turbine blades?
In 2-2.5 years ,tei was able to produce tf6000 and start it's tests on the bench for maturing.
It's after burner variant tf10000 will be ready for tests next year on the bench.
Tf6000 will be used for TUSAŞ anka 3 and baykar's Kızılelma.
Tei CEO mentioned that, with increase in diameter of this tf6000,they will reach 35k lbf turbofan to power Kaan fighter.
Okay we will see it when they will be used in any applications.
India's hal does make and use them in al31fp engine....
Lets keep this all aside when is that engine gonna be fired for first time ?
You're timeline will make prat Whitney f119 ashamed. Even usa with shitloads of experience took years to develop engines like f119.. at the end I trust you I beleive in you we will see that engine in next 4 years

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Elsewhere is other sub sections or anywhere else not Turkish defence related section!! I do not need to see his butt hurts in Turkish defence section.
I dia has no political or economic power to affect Türkiye!! We support Pakistan for Kashmir issue any time we want, Türkiye is not a country that will stop saying what it supports in politics,not for any nation ,especially not for India!!
read this
Erdogy must be regretting his decision for siding with Pakistan over Kashmir..
Today we are going to dig oil & gas in his backyard with Greece, Cyprus....
He can just dream of resources which are in perifery of Cyprus & Greek islands.
Things this weak countries werent able to do are now possible with india stepping in..
now we can get cheaper gas.
I will say let's dig oil on shores of turkey but in eez of greece (islands)
his a s s is gonna burn literally when we will starts digging those resources.. and if any non state actors misadventure happens there we shall fire a brahmos and sink there tiny navy ships..

we forgot how he was crying when india-middle east-europe corridor was announced. India cannot forget turkey. U cannot bypass turkey,
No corridor without turkey look the audacity of the sentence like u even have some ability or geopolitical weight to tell us and we will listen... lol who told u to side with Pakistan then..
his bigger fear is loosing out all bussiness to imec. Because they have there corridor in pipeline with Iraq -kurd-turkey..
offcourse they will which country wanna risk..Iraq & Kurdish area are the most unstable and terror infected areas....
so erdogan has paid a very big price for siding with Pakistan.. no one gives such statements when u have no geopolitical weight and authority to change things if they are going out of hands this was just a desperations, frustration anger.
muh ' no corridor without turkey ' literally 🤣
India always prefers to have 2 option we would have had here as well just like imeec has 2 entrance to Europe Greece & Italy( left bri recently)...
With already a economic turmoil I really wonder how things will be after 10,15 years.. erdogan has lost recent election badly he did won presidential (earlier one). It will be hard for him to win next election. Seems they have dollar we have Allah won't work next time..
I don't think next government if comes will waste so much resources on defence...
They're kind of taking bigger bite than what they're economy could support...
Anyways we shall say invest more money take more loans. Recently they brought from Arabs.. rather than fixing economy...
If we look back in history Turks,mongols were a middle man for India to trade for quite a long time (when india was accounting 25% of world GDP) seems this time it will Arabs..
View attachment 252933View attachment 252934

tfxkaanf23

Country flag
Lol lol 😂 😂 😂
Who said 'no corridor without 🦃 turkey 😂😂
Like you're geopolitical insignificant country 20th economy has weight enough to influence india to include turkey in corridor to connect india-europe
India neither needs you're support.. we need oil & gas of meditarean sea.
Keep supporting Kashmir we too support Cyprus infact they are inviting us to drill gas in there eez. What u got from Pakistan.. yes they
read this

Türkiye is diggind it's eez already. We have 4 big drilling platforms. We have already started getting gas from black sea. In med sea, researches going on for possible drilling locations. For the areas which are Greece! EEZ for Greeks but it is Turkish EEZ for us, you or any other nations can do shit. Us and Italian drilling platforms already left those areas. Who are you to try??

tfxkaanf23

Country flag
yeah a 26kn class engine with increase in diameter = 155kn class
View attachment 252949
just a question which weed?
44kn engine (10000 lbf ) to 35lbf engine, wet thrust will be 35 lbf not dry thrust.
Not just diameter increase ,they will also increase compressor numbers hence compression ratio. What is mentioned is that from 6 lbf to 22-23 lbf dry thrust(35 lbf wet) is not hard after making it airworthy.
We believe in this since Türkiye is working for military jet engines for more than 14-15 years. It brought many Turkish scientists to Türkiye for these projects in 2010-2011.

tfxkaanf23

Country flag
View attachment 252949
44kn engine (10000 lbf ) to 35lbf engine, wet thrust will be 35 lbf not dry thrust.
Not just diameter increase ,they will also increase compressor numbers hence compression ratio. What is mentioned is that from 6 lbf to 22-23 lbf dry thrust(35 lbf wet) is not hard after making it airworthy.
We believe in this since Türkiye is working for military jet engines for more than 14-15 years. It brought many Turkish scientists to Türkiye for these projects in 2010-2011.

Satish Sharma

Country flag
@tfxkaanf23

Türkiye is diggind it's eez already. We have 4 big drilling platforms.
so what ? We are also coming there to dig resources soon..
We have already started getting gas from black sea. In med sea, researches going on for possible drilling locations.
offcourse it is you're backyard so how does it affect india ?if india has to come there.
For the areas which are Greece! EEZ for Greeks but it is Turkish EEZ for us
that's none of our bussiness we are getting entry there that's it..
Us and Italian drilling platforms already left those areas. Who are you to try??
I don't know the specific areas. right now I have no idea.. but fact is we are getting entry there and the thing is we will have to wait where will india dig as we can see the resources on maps it's pretty much in Periphery of Cyprus, Greece (islands) so yeah we will be digging there and let's see who stops us. From doing it. May be may be not... we will digging in Greek/cyprus eez. Which is also considered by turkey as there's...and who are we to try. We will be doing it let's see who stops us from doing it.. remember nato article 5 doesn't guarantee if member state is aggressor.. by that time india starts digging it would have already became 4th largest maybe 3rd.. economy...

Last edited:

Satish Sharma

Country flag
View attachment 252949
Leave him alone bruh.. just say I trust u and move.. this guys don't have a flying engine but have confidence higher than f22 flies...
You're timeline will make prat Whitney f119 ashamed. Even usa with shitloads of experience took years to develop engines like f119.. at the end I trust you I beleive in you we will see that engine in next 4 years

tfxkaanf23

Country flag
Test firing of Sungur manpads at delivery to Turkish armed forces.
Banshee target drone used
Sungur manpads has 8.5 km range and 4.5 km altitude affectivity. It has a maximum speed of around mach 3

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Test firing of Sungur manpads at delivery to Turkish armed forces.
Banshee target drone used
Sungur manpads has 8.5 km range and 4.5 km altitude affectivity. It has a maximum speed of around mach 3

Woh do you hire Hollywood directors and choreographers ??
Anyways tall claims 8.5km & 4.5km altitude.
What is its weight,length, warhead ?
Generally they don't hit targets at those ranges..
The energy is lost alot and seeker need more cooling..

tfxkaanf23

Country flag
Woh do you hire Hollywood directors and choreographers ??
Anyways tall claims 8.5km & 4.5km altitude.
What is its weight,length, warhead ?
Generally they don't hit targets at those ranges..
The energy is lost alot and seeker need more cooling..
In official website, it is given as 8 km and 4 km respectively. But all defense news analysts which have connections with industry say that they are 8.5 km and 4.5 km.
It is mentioned they have two stage rocket motor. I am not sure whether they mean booster for first stage or missile body has two stage rocket motor

Satish Sharma

Country flag
In official website, it is given as 8 km and 4 km respectively. But all defense news analysts which have connections with industry say that they are 8.5 km and 4.5 km.

Whatever it is I asked for something else..
A missile can anyways fly for quite a long distance that doesn't mean it range is all that distance travelled.. the seeker has limitations due to size and cooling.. anyways tell me specification

tfxkaanf23

Country flag
Whatever it is I asked for something else..
A missile can anyways fly for quite a long distance that doesn't mean it range is all that distance travelled.. the seeker has limitations due to size and cooling.. anyways tell me specification
It's weight is around 15 kg, length is 1.7m.
It has tungsten High Explosive, Semi Armor Piercing Warhead

Satish Sharma

Country flag
It's weight is around 15 kg, length is 1.7m.
It has tungsten High Explosive, Semi Armor Piercing Warhead

Are stupid or what man. I wont trust u now onwards initially u said it has speed of mach 3 here it is says 2.5m, said weight is 15 kg here it states 19kg..
What m i supposed to beleive ? Nothing...
What is the source for 1.7m and also I forgot to ask diameter ?

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
They won't develop shit. They'll do some updates on the Ivchenko Progress turbofans they already have access to, like the AI-322F. It's like HAL or Shenyang reverse engineering the AL-31 and updating it slightly.

tfxkaanf23

Country flag
Are stupid or what man. I wont trust u now onwards initially u said it has speed of mach 3 here it is says 2.5m, said weight is 15 kg here it states 19kg..
What m i supposed to beleive ? Nothing...
What is the source for 1.7m and also I forgot to ask diameter ?
In my post it says less than 19 kg.
Speed is 2,5 with question mark.

https://www.google.com/search?clien...75#imgrc=bx0PlR1BH-9jJM&imgdii=5IsMN47xaq8N4M

Read below page's last post.

Read the brochure for 15 kg!!
Diameter given as 70 mm

Azaad

Country flag
They won't develop shit. They'll do some updates on the Ivchenko Progress turbofans they already have access to, like the AI-322F. It's like HAL or Shenyang reverse engineering the AL-31 and updating it slightly.
Walahi !! Well spotted.

Both @MysticBuzz & @tfxkaanf23 are nonoş who think they're in some Arab or Paxtani forum for the fast ones that they've been trying to pull day after day out here.

We're supposed to believe they're about to come up with a 5th Gen stealth compatible TF in 4 years whereas China's spent billions of USD apart from thousands of man hours over a period of 3-4 decades only to come up with an entire class of TFs based on the AL-31 & AL-41 & they're actually the factory of the world with much more industrial depth than the Turks can even think of mustering for another millenium.

I've remarked before that these imitation Turks have on overwhelming amount of Greek genes in them which is the reason they try to take everybody for a Goddamn ride & frequently succeed with the camel phuckers. Their MO doesn't change so what if they're on a different forum. Fake it till you make it or at least try as much as you can ...to fake it , I mean .

tfxkaanf23

Country flag
It is a hope for you I suppose!!
We do not care what you believe😂😂

tfxkaanf23

Country flag
Walahi !! Well spotted.

Both @MysticBuzz & @tfxkaanf23 are nonoş who think they're in some Arab or Paxtani forum for the fast ones that they've been trying to pull day after day out here.

We're supposed to believe they're about to come up with a 5th Gen stealth compatible TF in 4 years whereas China's spent billions of USD apart from thousands of man hours over a period of 3-4 decades only to come up with an entire class of TFs based on the AL-31 & AL-41 & they're actually the factory of the world with much more industrial depth than the Turks can even think of mustering for another millenium.

I've remarked before that these imitation Turks have on overwhelming amount of Greek genes in them which is the reason they try to take everybody for a Goddamn ride & frequently succeed with the camel phuckers. Their MO doesn't change so what if they're on a different forum. Fake it till you make it or at least try as much as you can ...to fake it , I mean .
You try to overcome the failing feelings that while Turks can Indians are not able to succeed?

tfxkaanf23

Country flag
Just check the dimensions first and other specs!! Before shitting from your brain

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles