Turkish defense industry news updates

Satish Sharma

Country flag
I do not have info about that one ,but I am sure we don't have nuclear reactor pressure vessels producers as of now. But our private sector can produce when a project assigned to them.
We have industrial base in Türkiye.
For civilian side, we are planning to have Torium based reactors.
which country has active fast breeding thorium Reactor ?
Fuk all that first learn the spelling of thorium.
You guys do t even have normal tractors and are going to make thorium.
Countries like usa, France gave up way back.

tfxkaanf23

And I gave u context. You can't bring CAG reports of 2016-17.AND SAY this doesn't work.
I haven't seen such videos of hisar
Hisar started first physical trials in 2013.
It entered inventory in 2020 or 2021. I do not remember exact time now.
Project started in 2021
First lunch of the missile in 2013.later many tests have been performed till getting into onventory

tfxkaanf23

which country has active fast breeding thorium Reactor ?
Fuk all that first learn the spelling of thorium.
You guys do t even have normal tractors and are going to make thorium.
Countries like usa, France gave up way back.
I don't have which one has which one has not
What I say is we are working on thorium based reactors since we have huge amount of thorium I. Türkiye

gslv markIII

Country flag
What I say is we are working on thorium based reactors since we have huge amount of thorium I. Türkiye

Turkey doesn't even have Gen II reactor developed locally.

A fourth generation MSR?? Yeah keep dreaming.

Satish Sharma

Country flag

First go developed a normal uranium reactor then we will discuss of thorium. Without uranium reactor one cannot use thorium..
Thorium is not directly put into reactor, there's fesile fertile elements..
It is too complex to tell inbreeds like you. Go sleep now..

gslv markIII

Country flag
We even has not developed 3rd or 4th generation fighters ,right!
You haven't developed fifth generation either. The parody one- structural test airframe that took flight doesn't count.

Anyway, a tiny finite element analysis firm with $16 million revenue isn't going to build a fourth generation MSR.

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
The hurjet ? It took you this long to make a fighter trainer India developed 20 years ago, and that too with off the shelf electronics, avionics equipment and instruments sourced from EU. Half of TAI's R&D team is manned by former engineers from BAE, Panavia and Leonardo. You haven't developed jack. It was done by hired help.

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Here is another video of akash 15 year old video. Now it has improved even more.
Hitting 2 targets simultaneously
Now I think I have shared around 5 sources. & Given logical explanation multiple times.
Hope u stop you're rant of akash. Still I haven't seen a single target hitting video of hisar or sipar.
we have successfully fired 6 missile Infront of foreign attaches it could be more.

MysticBuzz

Country flag
Erdogandu literally signed deal. There are shitloads of articles. Still they have audacity to say that is indigeneous like wow.
Here is eurosams official website article.

Below this article there will be even more articles on website.
YlDo you have no reading comprehension or you don't understand the meaning of "Letter of Intent". Look up the word ffs.
It's interesting how Turkey continues to use off the shelf critical components from EU, hire European engineers to design their hardware, hire Europeans to then certify their hardware, sign JVs to rebrand European weapons as theirs with a half moon sticker. And then argue tooth and nail and brag online about how all of it is "indigenous". Makes it hard to take Turks seriously as they continue this behavior.
the thread has become a wailing wall. if this is you're coping mechanism then be my guest. but at least provide something the to bite so we could speculate on it.

keep it decent and you might learn something. if not, you can simply avoid this thread and move on.

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
YlDo you have no reading comprehension or you don't understand the meaning of "Letter of Intent". Look up the word ffs.

the thread has become a wailing wall. if this is you're coping mechanism then be my guest. but at least provide something the to bite so we could speculate on it.

keep it decent and you might learn something. if not, you can simply avoid this thread and move on.
Your entire claim of indigenous weapons is ground for heavy speculation. It's no secret Turkey heavily enlists expertise from European defense firms, outright recruiting and purchasing parts off the market. Coping Mechanism ? don't make me laugh. Might learn something ? first learn to stop bullshitting about your "indigenous" capabilities.

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
Your entire claim of indigenous weapons is ground for heavy speculation. It's no secret Turkey heavily enlists expertise from European defense firms, outright recruiting and purchasing parts off the market. Coping Mechanism ? don't make me laugh. Might learn something ? first learn to stop bullshitting about your "indigenous" capabilities.
usa just need to turn some screws and whole indiginous defence mic of turkey would come down crashing

Satish Sharma

Country flag

Go fix you're economy let's see will turkey be able to buy such things after a decade..
You guys were Begging Saudi Qatar UAE at once right 😂😂😂😂go beg them..
You are irrelevant for us..
A 20th economy will affect us
AA

Satish Sharma

Country flag
usa just need to turn some screws and whole indiginous defence mic of turkey would come down crashing
I think usa did , as French were the one to stop the deal because of excuse called interference in syria they have been doing this for years they didn't found this before..
If they would have been so confident in there systems.they.would have went with upgrading ,upscaling it.
But no they wanted to make samp-t at home..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles