Turkey shot down Russian Su 24

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Anyway, are the Russians gonna let this slide? Are you guys at least gonna do some covert punishment for the Turkish filth?
Let's see how Putin defends his carefully built no-nonsense image. He is stuck in a wrong place- if he does nothing, he becomes clown like Obwwwwaammma and there are very few things he can do without hurting himself.

Game between proxies will go on.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Anyway, are the Russians gonna let this slide? Are you guys at least gonna do some covert punishment for the Turkish filth?
20-25% of Turkey is kurdish.
These kurds are not well integrated into turkey and have been systematically oppressed.
Remember what a small population of Abkhaz and Ossets did to Kartvelia (Georgia)?? Hint: Abkhazia and South Ossetia.

The euro population is not very happy with ISIS. Most know ISIS and their turkey/US links...
euros already don't like the turks.
Now turkey attacked the russians who were bombing isis.
Russia can spin this in a way to get euro population support.

Russia can move to cut turki-syri supply lines for isis.
Really this is an opportunity for russia.
I don't know why cadian is so gloomy, probably he watched too much western propoaganda. lol.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
20-25% of Turkey is kurdish.
These kurds are not well integrated into turkey and have been systematically oppressed.
Remember what a small population of Abkhaz and Ossets did to Kartvelia (Georgia)?? Hint: Abkhazia and South Ossetia.

The euro population is not very happy with ISIS. Most know ISIS and their turkey/US links...
euros already don't like the turks.
Now turkey attacked the russians who were bombing isis.
Russia can spin this in a way to get euro population support.

Russia can move to cut turki-syri supply lines for isis.
Really this is an opportunity for russia.
I don't know why cadian is so gloomy, probably he watched too much western propoaganda. lol.
1. Valid

2. Europeans still want Assad to go. I don't know how much will change there.

3. Real test for Putin. Will he really put boots on the ground. USSR burned their hands badly in Afghanistan, so Russia would be very careful going that way. Without boots on ground, that is not possible.

Bahamut

Actually we are in middle of the WW3,it just started on beginning of 21st century aka 9/11/2001.These wars/ME burning are part of WW3.

Talibans done a great mistake,entire muslim world is paying for it.We need not do anything just sit&watch. :rofl:
A war that has no end in sight and made everyone suffer,14 years on we are in more danger.

Bahamut

Ibrahim Joudeh ‏@Ibra_Joudeh 23m23 minutes ago

#Russian Helicopter Crew Arrived to Safety After Being Rescued by #SAA Special Forces in #Latakia Mountains

Bahamut

1. Valid

3. Real test for Putin. Will he really put boots on the ground. USSR burned their hands badly in Afghanistan, so Russia would be very careful going that way. Without boots on ground, that is not possible.
EU is a mess the only thing its want is no more immigrants ,Iran will put some boot on ground,Russian going to use SF only.
Let be frank Assad is the only alternative ,its him or ISIS and he is 100 better .

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
1. Valid

3. don't know but note that ussr "lost" afghan war not because of military but political crisis in SU. In any case all the points i mentioned depends on how well russian administration handles this.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Turkey is in danger for sure ..... Now Russia will garner support internationally and will intensify the war.

J.A.

Militants
Little much communists in Sweden I know but heres also Nazi, Racism, Fascism and one eastern raise Americas nigers are the mouslims at least 1.1 million of Islam in Sweden plus the swedish Hip Hopers hoe like mouslims plus one konkurrent to communists the Christian people hoe are at least 3 million. 9.8 million people in Sweden. A little bit Skin Heads at least 25.000-35.000 of the real Nazi in Sweden. Maybe around 100.000 with Nazi in families. Many swedes like Sports and Hockey are Nazi sports. Or whatever with Nazi families the Christian people like Soccer most and then Hockey(not exit's in India the real Hockey maybe Landhockey exist's in India) but that smaller sports in Sweden. I plays Landhockey in smaller ages.

What you wan't with Sweden the people ?!

A war is welcome many swedes like war at homeland but nobody attack. India attack Sweden ?! 100.000 or 200.000 indian troops is welcome. No nukes in deal with Sweden and India. The German Nazi's never attack Sweden for 70 years ago so swedes want's war. You know the war is welcome and I like to seen youre India. India is good(this forums) but no best in world.

Bahamut

21:0324.11.2015 (updated: 21:07 24.11.2015)2052275
RADAR RECONNAISSANCE OF THE AIRFIELD HAMIM RECORDED THE FACT OF VIOLATION OF AIR SPACE OF SYRIA ATTACKING AIRCRAFT FROM THE TURKISH AIR FORCE, GENERAL STAFF OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION

РИА Новости http://ria.ru/syria_chronicle/20151124/1327743011.html#ixzz3sQxHrSD9

Cruiser "Moskva" will station the area near Latakia to strengthen defense
http://ria.ru/syria_mission/20151124/1327737854.html

ALL ACTIONS OF ATTACK AIRCRAFT OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION IN SYRIA WILL BE CARRIED OUT ONLY UNDER THE COVER OF FIGHTER PLANES.
РИА Новости http://ria.ru/syria/20151124/1327739550.html#ixzz3sQzyK6sc

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Americans like Indians mistaken initially that they are fighting Islamic extremists.Even today We Indians failed to recognize but they are Mericans!, they got it correctly there is NO extremists in islam,ISLAM ITSELF IS EXTREMISM. :pound:

If my guess is correct this war will end at destruction of three Islamic khilla's aka SauDIE,Turkey&Porkistan.
Islamists and Islamic countries will go one by one for sure .... Turkey will face the Russian music from now on both covertly and directly.

Bahamut

Russian military general staff says soldier died in rescue operation for fighter jet downed by Turkey - @Reuters

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Little much communists in Sweden I know but heres also Nazi, Racism, Fascism and one eastern raise Americas nigers are the mouslims at least 1.1 million of Islam in Sweden plus the swedish Hip Hopers hoe like mouslims plus one konkurrent to communists the Christian people hoe are at least 3 million. 9.8 million people in Sweden. A little bit Skin Heads at least 25.000-35.000 of the real Nazi in Sweden. Maybe around 100.000 with Nazi in families. Many swedes like Sports and Hockey are Nazi sports. Or whatever with Nazi families the Christian people like Soccer most and then Hockey(not exit's in India the real Hockey maybe Landhockey exist's in India) but that smaller sports in Sweden. I plays Landhockey in smaller ages.

What you wan't with Sweden the people ?!

A war is welcome many swedes like war at homeland but nobody attack. India attack Sweden ?! 100.000 or 200.000 indian troops is welcome. No nukes in deal with Sweden and India. The German Nazi's never attack Sweden for 70 years ago so swedes want's war. You know the war is welcome and I like to seen youre India. India is good(this forums) but no best in world.
Why would India attack Sweden? :hmm:

we only want co operation of European countries in the field of science and technology.

J.A.

Militants

we only want co operation of European countries in the field of science and technology.
He call Sweden for to bad so I will war India vs Sweden.

Bahamut

We get more liberal to destroy our economy and be political correct and more Modi hater.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
3. don't know but note that ussr "lost" afghan war not because of military but political crisis in SU. In any case all the points i mentioned depends on how well russian administration handles this.
Current Russian economy is also not doing that great. Syria will just stretch their resources.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles