Truth of Lahore metro bus project

Blackwater

N-League Corruption Exposed (Khadem e Ala Mian Shahbaz Sharif)

100 bus gifted by turkey that is also junk.

pakistan delegation went to tukey to ask for their 100 gifted bus,turkey showed them 100 second hand bus:taunt1::taunt1::taunt1::taunt1:

Worth listening

:rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

Decklander

somehow whomever Pakistan calls its biggest allies, end up making a fool of them and looting them. whether its china or America or now even Turkey. Akal phir bhi nahin aati. Ayeh kahaan say, bech jo khayee hai.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
wrong pictures and the bus are not second hand though i dont support this project.

Instead they should have invested this into education

musharaf was about to start metro train project but with this govt every single project is either delayed or stopped

one

wrong pictures and the bus are not second hand though i dont support this project.

musharaf was about to start metro train project but with this govt every single project is either delayed or stopped
Musharraf screwed Pakistan in the positions more than the Indians know about Kamasutra. Yet you adore him. :love:

Blackwater

why and how pic are wrong. the pic is of upper pas in lahore not metro project.

anyhow watch the video and see how and wat happened

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles