Votes: 36 35.0%
  • ≤ 15

Votes: 16 15.5%

• Total voters

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Read this is the reason why india dont get medals in olympics from the gold medal coach himself.I agree with him 100 percent

HawkisRight

Country flag
I have already given answer to this question monsieurr,
The chongs know how to play the game and game in every field and that's why west fear them more.

Also tell this to mary Kom mam.
Pv lost to chinese in semis and then beat chinese to get bronze, Archery guys lost to koreans, ravi lost to russian, lovelina lost to turk, bajrang lost to azeri And guesss what Neeraj beat white Europeans to win d medal so i hope it answers ur theories...and ffs mary kom is 38 so move over these non issues..

mushahary

Country flag
Is uwe hon the one who has gone for 100m in javelin throw.Oh he was from east german a pro india country back then.He even exposed the sai authorities and our babu dom system for bad result in olympics. Thanks to jsw neeraj was sent to germany .
yeh babugiri bahut hi jyada hain . I have heard stories where athlete are treated like $hit by these idiots. A revamp is much needed now.

captscooby81

Country flag
Bharat First every medal in Track and Field first fucking medal since 1948 olympics and it was Gold . Though i had tears in my eyes when shuffling between my work phone and personal one i couldn't even shout loud as sitting in webex .

One Man who wanted to see this day sadly passed away few weeks ago a man who always wished we get one medal in Track and field and fulfil his near miss opportunity of 1960 400ms .

Milkha singh Ji hope you are happy watching what Neeraj achieved from heaven .

Your wish has been finally fulfilled . On this day lets remember Milkha singh , P T usha and Anju George who all tried hard for that one medal in Olympics Track and Field :hail:

Watch the first 2 minute of this video

mushahary

Country flag
yeh babugiri bahut hi jyada hain . I have heard stories where athlete are treated like $hit by these idiots. A revamp is much needed now.
TBH we need another National Institute of Sports, preferably somewhere in state like mizoram or arunachal or himachal. weather is fine all thorough the year , pollution and distraction free, Athletes can avoid hot summers of the northern plains

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
TBH we need another National Institute of Sports, preferably somewhere in state like mizoram or arunachal or himachal. weather is fine all thorough the year , pollution and distraction free, Athletes can avoid hot summers of the northern plains
Or the humidity of dakkhan

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I have been watching it from outside with junior to pre national level exposure on how sports and eco system around it is built. There are regular exchanges with Australia and the culture is almost identical. India is doing good. The lack of sports fervour and public attention is also one reason that players do not find praise and attention for their efforts. From now onwards things should start improving.

Modi has pressed many correct notes, now the symphony on delivering at school level must start to play.

HawkisRight

Country flag
There is also shivpal singh in rank 18 and neeraj is rank 16 in world javelin rankings .Neeraj achieved a great feat at olympics.
Don't take these rankings seriously...Major countries don't send their A team to world championships, world cups, diamond tournaments etc..They keep their A team 'Raw' for Olympics..dats why u will find chinese athletes generally never have high rankings in different domains But come Olympics they r top of d table..

Mantospace

Country flag
Don't take these rankings seriously...Major countries don't send their A team to world championships, world cups, diamond tournaments etc..They keep their A team 'Raw' for Olympics..dats why u will find chinese athletes generally never have high rankings in different domains But come Olympics they r top of d table..
India also need to follow this.

Roshan

Country flag
Late to the party but what a couple of weeks it has been for us despite some near misses! We are certainly heading in the right direction and today was just a culmination of it all with Neeraj Chopra pulling off the most clutch performance we could have hoped for to bring the curtain down on the Olympics for us. This display puts him right up there with our best sportspersons imo. He could go from strength to strength still considering his age.
Tally wise it appears similar to London but this was a much better outing for us than the numbers indicate. Athletes regularly getting to the finals in Olympics was not a regular occurrence for us and we could have won a few more if certain things had gone right for us. Overall a lot to be proud of and my heartfelt congratulations to all Indians here that we can bask in it together.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
But these tournaments are necessary to gain exposure and experience.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles