The Syrian Crisis

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I wonder how and why the citizens of western countries are so apathetic when it comes to their governments inciting civil wars in ME countries.

This is exactly why the discriminatory NPT must be broken and every country in the world must work to obtain nuclear weapons and ICBM's so that these kind of imperialistic adventures will cease once and for all. The NPT is the tool by which western governments maintain their stranglehold on the rest of the world.

They have a monopoly on financial institutions like the WB and IMF, veto in the UNSC when it comes to geopolitical issues and NATO which they use when all other types of terrorism (financial and geopolitical) fail.

Seeing emerging powers working within the existing framework only solidifies their monopoly of power. What we need is a country (China?) that refuses to work within the existing structures and instead takes leadership to create parallel institutions and structures of global governance that will challenge these existing rich men's clubs. So the US and Europe refuse to make the leadership race for the WB and IMF democratic? Fine. Let the BRIC's form their own separate lending institution where only they have monopoly.

The best thing would be if the issues between China and India were resolved. A free trade bloc between China, India and Russia would have 40% of the world's population and a large quantity of its resources under one roof. A military alliance between the three would rival NATO.
Agreed.

Basically, it's about time India, Iran, and Russia, joined hands to arms and fund the Saudi Shia minorities on Eastern KSA, where, interestingly, most of their oil wells are located. That will not only rattle the 'rattle-snake,' i.e. the Wahhabi nutjobs, it will also put interruptions in the oil production, and therefore, their income.

This will force the US, which needs smooth flow of oil, to negotiate with the other Pole, and also drill some sense into these paid protesters the world over, including Kashmir, now that the flow of funds is not as stable.
Agreed.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
This will force the US, which needs smooth flow of oil, to negotiate with the other Pole, and also drill some sense into these paid protesters the world over, including Kashmir, now that the flow of funds is not as stable.
Is line of thought mein wazan hai .

pmaitra

Roof Aftermath..

LiveLeak.com - Syria - Aftermath of FSA getting shot up on roof

Those guys were anti-tank teams, Only after they were cleared Armour rolled in..
Thanks Kunal. Great find!

Now I have even more respect for 7.62x(39 or 51 or 54?)mm ammo.

This is what the video description said:

Showing the dead FSA who thought antennas and water tanks could stop 7.62. Also, good footage of the SAA in Aleppo.
Now, I have to change my earlier comment:

^^

Too bad the third one survived. Well, the other two are good Taliban, because, they are dead Taliban.
The third did not survive. There were actually five dead Taliban, therefore five good Taliban.

Well, perhaps some Wahhabi fundamentalists, or maybe Turkish soldiers in civilian clothes.

Turkish nationals... interesting! :scared2:
You were told about this long time back (LINK), by me, and others. Nothing interesting - rather boring, old information. ;)

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
Another Anti Propaganda Video exposing the lies about Syria

Last edited by a moderator:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
It was only speculated but it is more or less confirmed that Bandar Bush (saudi intelligence head) is dead last month.

a fight to the death was brought home to the Sauds with the killing on July 23 of Bandar bin Sultan — former ambassador in Washington and close to the US government — by a bomb that exploded in the offices of the General Intelligence Agency he headed. If Bandar couldn't be protected, no one in the Saud family is safe. It explains the Saudi vehemence in dealing with Iran and Assad.

Avoid this West Asia drama - The New Indian Express

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
What a Big Body Blow to US/Saudi joint Operation in this war . . . .!!

There was no prince more or even equally intelligent or competent in their camp . . . Though ofcourse he was never a contender for the Crown . . .

There was nobody more critical to the Sauds or even the US to understand the situation and to steer the war with the necessary Arabic perspective.

i think this would prove to be the Turning Point in this War. .

but yeah the Sauds will do everything they can to take out Assad now till the end of his life . . . .War or no War

If Bandar couldn't be protected, no one in the Saud family is safe. It explains the Saudi vehemence in dealing with Iran and Assad.

Or just, may be, terrorism that the Sauds have spawned for decades is coming home to roost. So far Riyadh escaped the winds of Islamic extremism because it had managed to direct the extremist-Wahabbist impulses outward. No regime has been more responsible for spreading terror world-wide than the Sauds. This has been done through the Islamic charities that channel funds, especially to trusts in South Asia.
Truer words have never been written.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
I don't think its right to Celebrate Somebody's Death . . .But to every FSA/Al Qaida Hater here :thumb:

:high5::high5:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Rebels capture tank column in Eastern city of Deir Ezzor

Last edited by a moderator:

pmaitra

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
'Germany helping Syria rebels with spy s... JPost - International
Germany is helping Syrian rebels by providing them with information gathered by a German navy vessel off the coast of Syria, a newspaper said on Sunday, without citing sources.

Germany's Bild am Sonntag said the boat had spying equipment from the German intelligence service on board, enabling it to observe Syrian troop movements up to 600 km inland.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
^^So it seems this is officially a NATO secret mission to overthrow the Syrian government. Germany is involved, Turkey, UK, US....who's missing? Not very different from what happened in Iran in the 1950's when the CIA, British and French intelligence sponsored a coup to overthrow a democratically elected government.

And the rest of the world has to listen to lectures of morality and good global citizenship when it comes to issues like global warming or trade.

One thing's for sure: Despite all the wealth, development and progress that the western world has made, at its core it remains a barbaric expansionist bloc seeking hegemony and control regardless of the human cost of the conflicts it sponsors. The Islamic countries may be nutjobs, but at least they don't pretend to be civilized or "progressive". :rolleyes:

pmaitra

The Islamic countries may be nutjobs, but at least they don't pretend to be civilized or "progressive". :rolleyes:
True that! Cannot argue with that.

In hindsight, the West benefits by having the oil rich Middle East under the control of barbarians. If they were under the control of the civilized, educated, and progressive Muslims, the West might not have so much of a leverage over the oil reserves there. Sure, it involves risks like a few terrorist attacks here and there, but then, perhaps the total benefit outweighs the losses. No wonder Assad is not being supported, but the Wahhabi and Salafi marauders are.

I wish I am wrong.

pmaitra

Syria opposition supporters attack Russian Embassy in UK

The Russian Embassy in London has been attacked by a large group of people, throwing stones at the building and chanting slogans against the Syrian Government and President Bashar al-Assad.

There was significant damage and several windows were broken as a result of last night's incident, the embassy's official website states. None of the staff were injured.

"The police that arrived at the scene, regretfully, did not take measures to stop the continuing unsanctioned rally or detain the attackers," the press-service pointed out.
Source: Syria opposition supporters attack Russian Embassy in UK — RT

Images from rusemb.org.uk

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles