The super ship fit for a superpower

CCTV

Then why Su 30 MKI is known as Air Superiority Fighter

If Chinese want to show their Forces in Delhi It should be Alien Migration with Chinese
Su 30 mki is a air superiority fighter , but those bombers are in Chinese air space.:cool2:

Well , consider of the military gap between China and India , it not a hard task for PLA to walk in New Delhi.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Can these frigates can prevent these bombers from geting as close as 300km?

How can these frigates focus on air-defence when they are attacked by submarines?
You Mean launching sub sonic Crusie missiles from your Bomber

Do you Know why Ships are covered by Multi layered Air Defence systems One is Long Range SAM and Shorter Range SAM the final is CIWS

Why you don't think Surface Launched Torpedo's Anti Submarine Rockets and Depth Charges from the Ship

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Su 30 mki is a air superiority fighter , but those bombers are in Chinese air space.:cool2:

Well , consider of the military gap between China and India , it not a hard task for PLA to walk in New Delhi.
Is our sukhoi's are not able to do Cross border attacks ..Big damn.. They will

And please take this words We have Air defense Networks ..atleast their kill ratio is more than 80%

Walking Chinese troops in New Delhi means ..World war

CCTV

Is our sukhoi's are not able to do Cross border attacks ..Big damn.. They will

And please take this words We have Air defense Networks ..atleast their kill ratio is more than 80%

Walking Chinese troops in New Delhi means ..World war
Well, if indian fighter jets across border to attack those bombers, then means a full scale war , I do not see any chance for India can win.

Why world war ? Who will sacrifice their self to save you?

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Well, if indian fighter jets across border to attack those bombers, then means a full scale war , I do not see any chance for India can win.
You told me Walking in New Delhi ..Launching ALCM acroos Borders Makes Full scale war

Why world war ? Who will sacrifice their self to save you?
we are not mad going solo to China We have some friends in Pacific and Near China They will ditch every inch of China

CCTV

You told me Walking in New Delhi ..Launching ALCM acroos Borders Makes Full scale war

we are not mad going solo to China We have some friends in Pacific and Near China They will ditch every inch of China
1. At the time PLA walk in New Delhi , do you think there any indian fighter jets left?
2. Tell me, which country will help you, at what cost :rofl:

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
1. At the time PLA walk in New Delhi , do you think there any indian fighter jets left?
I'm asking to How you can Walk in New Delhi..? for begging to Stop the war

Which Country The Japense The Americans and the Taiwans

CCTV

How? Defeat your weak forces and walk in .:rofl:

Why do you think those country or area will like to sacrifice their self to save you? What can they gain?

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
How? Defeat your weak forces and walk in .:rofl:

Why do you think those country or area will like to sacrifice their self to save you? What can they gain?
You think How the Nazi's Came to Moscow ..!!

Not to Save us ..They want to Keep Their Country to safe from Chinese Attacks in Future

no smoking

Country flag

Do you Know why Ships are covered by Multi layered Air Defence systems One is Long Range SAM and Shorter Range SAM the final is CIWS
With maximum 300-400km range, what is the chance do you think your Sam can take them down before these bombers shoot their missile?

Why you don't think Surface Launched Torpedo's Anti Submarine Rockets and Depth Charges from the Ship
Arming with anti-submarine weapon does not protected your ships from under-water threats 100% because it is hard to detect submarine in the first place. What even make it harder is that India navy has no experience fighting submarine in east asian sea area.

If Chinese submarine can manage to break through US navy's defence circle, what make you think that Indian navy can do a better job in a strange environment?

China sub stalked U.S. fleet - Washington Times

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
With maximum 300-400km range, what is the chance do you think your Sam can take them down before these bombers shoot their missile?
our SAM systems can able to defeat any incoming Cruise Missiles and Low flying drones ..Spyder and Akash is an Example

Arming with anti-submarine weapon does not protected your ships from under-water threats 100% because it is hard to detect submarine in the first place. What even make it harder is that India navy has no experience fighting submarine in east asian sea area.
They will

Anti-submarine weapon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anti-submarine warfare - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If Chinese submarine can manage to break through US navy's defence circle, what make you think that Indian navy can do a better job in a strange environment?

They are lazy to check the SONAR ..even Some US officials forget to close the Hatch of Missile silo

Last edited:

drkrn

Can these frigates can prevent these bombers from geting as close as 300km?

How can these frigates focus on air-defence when they are attacked by submarines?
even if a bomber gets to less than 300 kms what can it do?engage from that distance.??
frigates have asw

drkrn

well why dont you fly into....sure walking that long distance is not good for legs

drkrn

why does a bomber need to launch a cruise missile?aren't there any jets capable of such in china?

drkrn

no they will be on your left and right guarding your path towards delhi:rofl:

drkrn

no one will help india directly,but will indirectly.machine,monetary supports

drkrn

why does your bombers need to shoot the cruise missiles??dont you have any jets with that capability??

comparing peacetimes to war times.....you should be kidding

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
why does your bombers need to shoot the cruise missiles??dont you have any jets with that capability??
@no smoking means USN AD SAMs don't have the range to shoot down Chinese bombers before the latter fire cruise missiles.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

no smoking

Country flag

comparing peacetimes to war times.....you should be kidding
Chinese current anti-ship missile C-802 has a range of 350+ km and world major ship-based anti-aircraft systems have 150-167km range. So Chinese bombers have plenty time to fir their missile before geting into these anti-aircraft systems' kill zone.

I am not saying that these systems are useless. Simply each system has its own limit. There is no system can protect the ship 100%. In most case, you will need your own fighters to keep enemy's bombers far from your fleet, that is how american does it. But you have to remember something: India navy is not US navy and China is not iraq.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
When finished, the giant 1,106-foot USS Gerald R. Ford will be able to launch 220 airstrikes per day from its two runways, hold 4,000 sailors and marines, and be virtually invisible to enemy radar.

The Navy also plans to buy another three such carriers, at a cost of $43 billion, to complete its fleet.
that's like a chip off the old block usa floating anywhere in the world where they need to take action

$13 Billion US dollars :faint2: ..................... That's a hell lot of money.
with the capability of 220 air-strikes per day ...perhaps more that what they did during the viet war , i suppose its value for money ?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles