The Glorious Army of Hind: The Indian Army in Pictures

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

Corps of Army Air Defence #IndianArmy has been conferred with 02 Ashoka Chakras, 02 Kirti Chakras, 20 Vir Chakras, 09 Shauryas Chakras & 113 Sena Medals. Hon’ble President of India, will be presenting ‘President’s Colours’ #Nishan to Corps of Army Air Defence on 28 Sep 2019.
Love this picture format, cramps more info in one pic. If name of the system can be incorporated it will be more informative..

There should be more of these....

rone

Country flag
bullet proof vests and helmet..both sucks a lot not to mention INSAS

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
What the fuck? Still those 1980 plastic bucket helmets? No BPJ ? And sterling SMGs ? :facepalm:

I died a little inside after seeing these pictures
I feel you.

Why??????.................................
So India plans to go on war with Chinese or even Pakistanis with that substandard equipment?

Deathstar

Country flag
I died a little inside after seeing these pictures
Got it. Seriously we are so under equipped. Can any one tell cost of equipments per soldier we have?? An American soldier is equipped with 2k-3k dollars worth equipments i guess

varun9509

Country flag
Got it. Seriously we are so under equipped. Can any one tell cost of equipments per soldier we have?? An American soldier is equipped with 2k-3k dollars worth equipments i guess
No man, much higher than that. But most of the cost of equipment can be brought down by Make In India

Sent from my YU5510 using Tapatalk

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles