The European Refugee "Crisis" and Cultural Enrichment Thread

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
I used google translate but can't get what it is about. Too incoherent! Pls give a summary
"some people" walk up to girls and put hands under their skirts and grab their genitals. This causes a defensive reflex and they leave their belongings e.g. Purse and Phone behind and run away.
Profit $$$$

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
"some people" walk up to girls and put hands under their skirts and grab their genitals. This causes a defensive reflex and they leave their belongings e.g. Purse and Phone behind and run away.
Profit $$$$
Yeah, I got that part, But I dint see any mention of the ethnicities of the assailants

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Yeah, I got that part, But I dint see any mention of the ethnicities of the assailants
They will never be mentioned..... hell go to any german press website ... comment sections on "Flüchtlinge "(Refugees) are disabled. Note only on Flüchtlinge.
Do you really think a french native will do this?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
They will never be mentioned..... hell go to any german press website ... comment sections on "Flüchtlinge "(Refugees) are disabled. Note only on Flüchtlinge.
Do you really think a french native will do this?
Of course not. I am just seeing how much of a pussy the Europeans have become.

BTW, I have started noticing that many of the articles' comment section in the Indian news networks are no longer sortable by "likes, upvoted" etc. Media Cowards.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Of course not. I am just seeing how much of a pussy the Europeans have become.

BTW, I have started noticing that many of the articles' comment section in the Indian news networks are no longer sortable by "likes, upvoted" etc. Media Cowards.
Does not matter.
Just like everyone knows Johnny lever is "the best comedian", everyone knows not to vote for congtards.
Our job should be to push Indias politics to more right.
Some one should float a more right wing party
ANyway on topic.... rightwing politicians cementing their votebanks in Germany eg.

pmaitra

Disney Cartoon Reject Claims Russia Causing Refugee Crisis
In Yatsenyuk’s demented imagination, ‘the Russian’ is always to blame

Hans-Udo Sattler | (Neo Presse) | Russia Insider

The Prime Minister of Ukraine

This piece originally appeared in German at Neo Presse. Translated by Boris Jaruselski. Edited by Frank Gashumba

No matter one’s own attitude to the subject of refugees and asylum seekers, we need to keep our collective eyes open.

Arseniy Yatsenyuk, Prime Minister of Ukraine, is accusing Russian president Vladimir Putin of wanting to split the EU through floods of refugees.

One can view Putin as one likes, but to be able to trigger such floods of refugees, our own politicians, military-industrial complexes and the militaristic interventions of our own political, economic and military allies would certainly not be in any need of assistance. They have been at it for decades now, straining with intensity – and that in all our names. This game for resources, power, markets and money they have played with skill, and one can comfortably state that they had a heck of a mass-killing party doing it.

Bashar al-Assad is the new villain designate, following on from Mossadegh and all his successors who made it onto the to-do list of leaders who ought to be replaced instead with lackeys of the US and EU. But the Russian just spat mightily into this all beautiful intervention broth, bringing it to a boil. And there are commensurate shrieks of all of those whose plans are now threatened.

Yatsenyuk’s outburst is presumably not due to excessive enjoyment of alcohol (although it appears that way). It is reasonable to fear that there will be a kind of counter-offensive that will be launched through politics (and hence through the mass media) in the near future aimed at portraying the Russian Federation as the entity responsible for the appearance of refugees.

A useful tactic to deflect attention from one’s own responsibility – and one’s failure. A useful tactic, too, to assign follow-up problems to someone else – someone who ought to be taken by the collar anyhow. And a good tactic to win the citizenry’s support against just this someone, who needs to be taken by the collar. It has worked before.

And while they’re at it, plastering the company logo on several natural-gas resources would not hurt either…

No matter where one personally stands, one ought to be aware of such dangers. One thing’s certain: the price, once again being manipulated by self-serving politicians and big business, is one we will all pay.
Commentary: The article does not have anything specific about a Disney Cartoon. The authors are probably using it to mock Yatsenyuk, as evident in the accompanying picture. I request our friends @Akim, @gadeshi, @Cadian, @jouni, @Yun Ming, et al., to share their views.

Cadian

Disney Cartoon Reject Claims Russia Causing Refugee Crisis
In Yatsenyuk’s demented imagination, ‘the Russian’ is always to blame

Hans-Udo Sattler | (Neo Presse) | Russia Insider

The Prime Minister of Ukraine

This piece originally appeared in German at Neo Presse. Translated by Boris Jaruselski. Edited by Frank Gashumba

No matter one’s own attitude to the subject of refugees and asylum seekers, we need to keep our collective eyes open.

Arseniy Yatsenyuk, Prime Minister of Ukraine, is accusing Russian president Vladimir Putin of wanting to split the EU through floods of refugees.

One can view Putin as one likes, but to be able to trigger such floods of refugees, our own politicians, military-industrial complexes and the militaristic interventions of our own political, economic and military allies would certainly not be in any need of assistance. They have been at it for decades now, straining with intensity – and that in all our names. This game for resources, power, markets and money they have played with skill, and one can comfortably state that they had a heck of a mass-killing party doing it.

Bashar al-Assad is the new villain designate, following on from Mossadegh and all his successors who made it onto the to-do list of leaders who ought to be replaced instead with lackeys of the US and EU. But the Russian just spat mightily into this all beautiful intervention broth, bringing it to a boil. And there are commensurate shrieks of all of those whose plans are now threatened.

Yatsenyuk’s outburst is presumably not due to excessive enjoyment of alcohol (although it appears that way). It is reasonable to fear that there will be a kind of counter-offensive that will be launched through politics (and hence through the mass media) in the near future aimed at portraying the Russian Federation as the entity responsible for the appearance of refugees.

A useful tactic to deflect attention from one’s own responsibility – and one’s failure. A useful tactic, too, to assign follow-up problems to someone else – someone who ought to be taken by the collar anyhow. And a good tactic to win the citizenry’s support against just this someone, who needs to be taken by the collar. It has worked before.

And while they’re at it, plastering the company logo on several natural-gas resources would not hurt either…

No matter where one personally stands, one ought to be aware of such dangers. One thing’s certain: the price, once again being manipulated by self-serving politicians and big business, is one we will all pay.
Commentary: The article does not have anything specific about a Disney Cartoon. The authors are probably using it to mock Yatsenyuk, as evident in the accompanying picture. I request our friends @Akim, @gadeshi, @Cadian, @jouni, @Yun Ming, et al., to share their views.
Yatsenyuk’s second name in the Russian-language part of the internet is "The Rabbit".

This meme comes from a Soviet version of the Winnie-the-Pooh cartoon. And sometimes it emerges to the real life.

BTW, I am just tired laughing at this bitchy circus in Kiev and surroundings, so I can't comment the subj. right now. :)

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Poland says cannot accept migrants under EU quotas after Paris attacks

WARSAW, Nov 14 (Reuters) - Poland cannot accept migrants under European Union (EU) quotas after Friday's attacks in Paris, Poland's European affairs minister designate Konrad Szymanski said on Saturday.

In a commentary published in the right-leaning news portal wPolityce.pl, Szymanski said his incoming government did not agree with Poland's commitment to accept its share of an EU-wide relocation of immigrants, and now, "in the face of the tragic acts in Paris, we do not see the political possibilities to implement (this)."

Szymanski will take up his position on Monday as part of a government formed by the last month's election winner, the conservative and eurosceptic Law and Justice (PiS) party. (Reporting by Adrian Krajewski; Editing by Sonya Hepinstall)

=======================================================================================
@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @gpawar @hit&run @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma

Blackwater

WARSAW, Nov 14 (Reuters) - Poland cannot accept migrants under European Union (EU) quotas after Friday's attacks in Paris, Poland's European affairs minister designate Konrad Szymanski said on Saturday.

In a commentary published in the right-leaning news portal wPolityce.pl, Szymanski said his incoming government did not agree with Poland's commitment to accept its share of an EU-wide relocation of immigrants, and now, "in the face of the tragic acts in Paris, we do not see the political possibilities to implement (this)."

Szymanski will take up his position on Monday as part of a government formed by the last month's election winner, the conservative and eurosceptic Law and Justice (PiS) party. (Reporting by Adrian Krajewski; Editing by Sonya Hepinstall)

=======================================================================================
@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @gpawar @hit&run @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma

Accepting Muslim refugee will result in terrorism in their country any time in future as these Muslim will never integrate in western society and demand their own sharia law. result in brainwashed by some ass hole and result in tragedy just like paris.

i urge , west to stop Muslim immigration or refugee intake . let as the ass hole arabic oil rich country accept their own fucking Muslim bro and sis.:megusta::megusta::megusta:

bose

Country flag

The whole of Europe must follow Poland and save the continent !!

DEPORT ALL MUSLIMS FROM EUROPE !!!

I_PLAY_BAD

EU idiots have spelt the death knell for themselves. Just wait and watch.
The so called flowerpot countries of Islam neglected their own kind but EU must accept them ?
How much of a hypocrisy !!!

bose

Country flag
self delete ... double post...................

TrueSpirit2

when did he became a Muslim ??
Is he not yet ? From his posts, its clear that either he is Sunni-sympathizer (most probably a second-gen immigrant from North Africa or Turkey) or a potential convert for the utmost holy cause of European Ummah.

bose

Country flag
Is he not yet ? From his posts, its clear that either he is Sunni-sympathizer (most probably a second-gen immigrant from North Africa or Turkey) or a potential convert for the utmost holy cause of European Ummah.
Oh! then I am all for send Jouni out of DFI !!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles