The European Refugee "Crisis" and Cultural Enrichment Thread

Sylex21

Dude, respect is commanded by power , not politeness. Indians used to be polite and all it got us was that we were cowards.

Do you think mericans give a damn about how the world thinks about them? Why should We? We dont want to be politically correct pussies to talk the "right things" all the time. Look where it took europe to.
You can be polite/mature and powerful. I'm not advocating being soft on Pakistan or not using every other tool at our disposal. The Europeans are pussies because they have way too many liberal attitudes but lack situational awareness of what is appropriate for each situation. I'm all for Indian power, hell violence, military, go for all of it. But maturity is a separate and unrelated topic. You don't have to call someone an a$shole, before you send a cruise missile through their living room.

I don't see Indians and Chinese or Americans and Russians talking nearly as badly to each other as Pakistani's and Indians. Why do we have to act like the world's biggest class of chutiyas on the internet?

Again dude, dont forget that this is not a "neutral" forum. This is an Indian forum. So obviously Indians are going to be jingo here.
- No by all means be as pro Indian as you like, never said that was an issue

Of course it is. I still fail to understand why this insanity of Porkis should be treated with any more respect than any other form of insanity.
- Pakistani's don't need to be treated with any extra respect, just some BASIC levels of respect. Lately we have a lot of threads that are a normal topic and then some Indian guy will be like "Bakistan beggars you love porK" and it's completely off topic. Or like a Pakistani guy will say one thing and then the next 87 comments will be Indians firing back. All I'm advocating is not starting the missiles flying if no ones said anything and if they have isn't like 20 comments to 1 enough? We don't need to flood 30 pages with it.

Keep in mind I don't mean it's you at all, I am talking overall about all of us.

Sylex21

Says the Hamid gul sympathising anti national filth for whom any word on the true nature of his barbaric filth burns their ass:rofl:. This is why India should have had a complete partition

@Sylex21 See how the ummah filth divert the topic with unnecessary comments?
You're 100% right on this one. I didn't know what to make of that. I am Indian but have grown up most of the time in the USA, so my Indian domestic politics knowledge isn't as strong. I wasn't sure if that's normal for someone to say who is Indian but doesn't like the BJP or if that's some sort of troll. So I avoided commenting on it.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Yeah basically there should be a hate thread, where everyone can get it out of their system and then every time anyone posts random off-topic hate posts they should get moved to that thread by the mods.

I mean I get the occasional Pakistani joke or whatever, if someone has something REALLY funny or cleaver to say. But then there's a serious topic being discussed and the next 8 pages of comments are all random anti-Pakistani bs, it becomes hard to have an actual conversation. Now I'd still understand it in reply to a topic that is related, like "Pakistani PM claims Pakistan will conquer Kashmir in 2 months" etc... but when it's every thread no matter the topic, oh my Gods headache.

The other thing is that bias is really bad for a people when it leads to delusions. Pakistan made poor assumptions in past wars because they bought into their own "Hindu's won't fight", "one Muslin is 19000x Indians" etc.., which directly lead to poor military decisions and then defeats. Similarly all Pakistani's aren't magically evil anti-India goblins. Sure some are bad some are better, same with Indians. But we should at least try to understand the other side.

I use to buy into all the Indian propaganda and think Pakistani's were just purely insane. Then I started studying the other side and how they think. While I still disagree with them, I at least understand why they do the things that they do now. This better allows me to predict Pakistani motives and actions. If anyone is an Indian patriot than you should try to do the same.
Other side? Do you think people here do not read or know Pakis? Due to internet we all know.If Paki channels are banned then we got internet to see their so called POV.I have Muslim friends who got relatives in Pakistan and tells how demoralized the common Paki awaam is because of such terrorism which they created but ended up being the "victim".

One of the Pakis I know admitted the reason of hate towards "Hindooooos" because their "Hindu Ancestors" got raped/converted by sword and didn't fight till end.The ones who fought are non-Muslims.He says he doesn't like being Muslim but no choice since he would be thrown from society and even killed if he gave the slightest of idea of converting back.So it's like the Vampire/Zoombie stories where one is turned Vampire forever out of no return.

Many Pakis do realize that the creation of Pakistan turned out to be a big mistake and Pakistan is going in wrong direction and the main reason is their falsified overstretched hate towards Hindu who are actually their own ancestors.They are jealous of India since at least we are trying to go in some right direction and accept out problems.

Pakistan was actually going ahead of India economically in 60's due to smaller size and better control and Amreki help until they realized they have to "liberate" Kashmir and forced wars after wars resulting in defeat and more frustration and hatred which gave them Bangladesh.

Whereas the common Paki might like to have normal relations BUT their Army is the real enemy who has raped/killed millions of Muslims themselves so they can rule Pakistan.

Now YOU might be new on this forum but we have discussed this many times before.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
You can be polite/mature and powerful. I'm not advocating being soft on Pakistan or not using every other tool at our disposal. The Europeans are pussies because they have way too many liberal attitudes but lack situational awareness of what is appropriate for each situation. I'm all for Indian power, hell violence, military, go for all of it. But maturity is a separate and unrelated topic. You don't have to call someone an a$shole, before you send a cruise missile through their living room.

I don't see Indians and Chinese or Americans and Russians talking nearly as badly to each other as Pakistani's and Indians. Why do we have to act like the world's biggest class of chutiyas on the internet?
Dude, I dont know what you are talking about. What do you mean americans are not talking like Chutiyas? They are the biggest chutiyas on the internet. Even to those who have no ill will towards them. You should visit youtube more often

Anyway, Americans /Chinese/russians dint have to live with Chutiyas like Porkis next door. And Even if they dont, so what? Why should we care? The world opinion does not matter so long as you are powerful. Thats the only thing that matters. SO I dont get this hullabullah that we have to be respectful of the porkis.

Besides, how in the name of hell do you expect the whores who gleefully gloat about mumbai attacks to be treated with "respect'?

- No by all means be as pro Indian as you like, never said that was an issue
And part of that is that Indians get more leeway to insult porkistan than the reverse. Thats what I meant and thats what you are saying we should refrain.

In this indian forum, porkis will get hundred times the abuse they give for Indians. Thats only natural. If not its actually unnatural.

- Pakistani's don't need to be treated with any extra respect, just some BASIC levels of respect. Lately we have a lot of threads that are a normal topic and then some Indian guy will be like "Bakistan beggars you love porK" and it's completely off topic. Or like a Pakistani guy will say one thing and then the next 87 comments will be Indians firing back. All I'm advocating is not starting the missiles flying if no ones said anything and if they have isn't like 20 comments to 1 enough? We don't need to flood 30 pages with it.

Keep in mind I don't mean it's you at all, I am talking overall about all of us.
Again dude, this is an indian forum and so Pakis have to be on extra gaurd. That is all. I understand what you are saying. I am saying you are asking for too much to be done from the Indian side.

IMO, Pakis being allowed to post here itself should be the basic respect they get from us. I dont think they need any respect

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Now YOU might be new on this forum but we have discussed this many times before.
This si what he does not seem to get. We know Porkis better than anyone on this planet and what we know makes it impossible for us to treat them as Humans

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
You're 100% right on this one. I didn't know what to make of that. I am Indian but have grown up most of the time in the USA, so my Indian domestic politics knowledge isn't as strong. I wasn't sure if that's normal for someone to say who is Indian but doesn't like the BJP or if that's some sort of troll. So I avoided commenting on it.
This BJP isn't saint either but looking at the other disguising Communal Parties(Congress,SP,JDU,Commies et al) we have to chose between both.

This Communal Party thinks they are some Maharaja who owns this country and even some Pappu(Raul Vinci) can dream to become a PM.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
He was just calling out the hypocrisy.
You should either have ignored it, or should have pointed at the fact that Porkis do accept aafghan refugees, albiet to train them as terrorists.

Anyway, you are the guest here. You are supposed to be better behaved than the hosts. Its a given. You are lucky that the mods here are very liberal . If not, this place would have turned into BRF, where Pakis are not even allowed to enter

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
It's Your brother @jouni who TROLLED and made fun of a French Mayor since he was short/skinny and had poor English and why Pakis are dragged wherever Terrorism/Refugee stuff comes.

Because of Pakis there are millions of Afgans in Pakistan(Talibanization of Afganistan) and more than 10 Million Bangladeshis(Bangla Genocide by Pak Army) in India.

@Gabriel92 : You "Finn flag" friend can only talk off-topic when he got no answer.

Sylex21

Ok I think this is enough discussion on this for one day. Despite attempting to disagree with me, I can only hope some of it sank in a little deep down. We'll try again another day.

blue marlin

He was just calling out the hypocrisy.
You should either have ignored it, or should have pointed at the fact that Porkis do accept aafghan refugees, albiet to train them as terrorists.

Anyway, you are the guest here. You are supposed to be better behaved than the hosts. Its a given. You are lucky that the mods here are very liberal . If not, this place would have turned into BRF, where Pakis are not even allowed to enter
come one now. i know both countries dont exactly see eye to eye, but be the better person here. your not exactly giving a good example of what people from anywhere other and india or Pakistan think of you guys.

technically i am a regular member. i have encountered 3 mods and one admin each mod has its own characteristics that i either like or hate. i am on other forums and the mods i encounter elsewhere, are more neutral than anything else.

whats brf?

and heres the pakistani remark.
@rock127 you can refer to this too. it will help, i hope

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
come one now. i know both countries dont exactly see eye to eye, but be the better person here. your not exactly giving a good example of what people from anywhere other and india or Pakistan think of you guys.
You mistake me for someone who gives a damn.

technically i am a regular member. i have encountered 3 mods and one admin each mod has its own characteristics that i either like or hate. i am on other forums and the mods i encounter elsewhere, are more neutral than anything else.
Again, this is an Indian forum, not a neutral forum. So get the message or take a hike.

We were better off without pakis spewing their jihadi filth and propaganda here. I remember having actual economic discussions and political discussions in DFI when your kind werent around. But now, you guys have arrived and turned everything here into a paki infested clusterfuck

pmaitra

What a pitiable response. Effectively put in you in place, didn't I?

It's called putting you in place, or puttin' you in place, or Putin you in place. :pound:

P.S.: If you translate this, you won't get it.
You didn't answer the question for which he received such a comment. Who are the modern Nazis? What nationality in Ukraine life is bad?
I can write in Russian, can you translate? I have a small knowledge of English to answer such questions.
It is called a pun. You have to read it in English to understand it. Translation ain't gonna work here.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
The E.U. will pay the price for opening their doors to this unchecked influx of people who have questionable passports as well. How it is going to effect the budgets of hosting countries only time will tell? There will be social unrest between the refugees and right wing groups as well which has its own human cost too.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
im just letting the mods take action if not then i will record it and use it when i feel like i should actually do something about it.
Please record it, my lord. And what are you going to do, my lord? OOOOOhhhhhhh, I'm so scared.

theres a difference between threaten and notifying. besides we block sites that allow terrorist materials on their sites. i reported it. mods will just say the same "please let it go", what do think iv'e been doing for the past few weeks since i last told them. collecting info.
hmmmmm... 'we'? Who're this 'we', my lord? Al Baghdadi?

Btw, collect away!!!! Do you think we give a damn, moron? Bugger off to your $hithole, either in UK or your original blackhole called Pakistan. We ain't some bleeding heart German or Britard liberal pussy who looks the other way when facts comes calling.

This is India. Mind it!

blueblood

@rock127 It seems poles are the only one in Europe with some balls left. Be it their military modernization or saying no to fourth reich.

sob

Mod
Country flag
@rock127 would request you not to post such graphic images on DFI.

It will be better if you can give a link to the images, if at all you want to share them.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles