The European Refugee "Crisis" and Cultural Enrichment Thread

jouni

The stage for the final war of civilizations is being set, I see a Christian American continent united with an Orthodox Russia and an Indo Chinese coalition to fight against a west Asian European Islamic coalition. The trigger for this war shall be the imposition of Islamic law on Europe leading to mass migration of christian refugees into the Americas an

The Jews went to the chambers peacefully, these are not peaceful migrants but men and women hardened by war, they are desparate people as of now. They will settle now but once their lives are set they will start the same islamist nonsense they know. By the time the future peaceniks of europe understand what theyre faced with it'll be too late.
I guess with right music, we can get the "war mode" back pretty soon. If we have to take on the jihadists, one Finn equals 15 to 17 Muslims.

warrior monk

The whole Schengen agreement is already in the gutters :biggrin2::biggrin2: a few refugees and the so called European project is under strain , I predict if this refugee problem is not sorted out soon then in a few years most European countries would walk out of the agreement.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I am still pro immigration. I put these suicide bombings to the category: "mistakes done by youth without thinking". They will get wiser when older.
@jouni Wiser! when older! The way OBL, Al-Barkri Baghdadi or Muhtarma Mark-el and the Finni PM got wiser?
I think this so called "Finn" aka @jouni has shown lot of clear signs about huge bleeding heart towards Refugee/Immigrant/Muslims altogether... so much that he has given clean chit to rapes/mutilation/killings/blasts done by them since 7th century.He even justify all crimes done by immigrants/muslims.He has specially admitted special love for Pakis and Muslims.His heart cries for a drowned kid but keeps blind eye to centuries of genocide done by Muslims.He even goes to the limit to give women of his nation and family to Immigrants/Muslims to get breeded or even raped.
This simply clears all doubt about who he is. :truestory:

@Gabriel92

Unlikely, These refugees will be enlightened by European culture :biggrin2:. They will learn how to live peacefully.. @jouni
Jokes apart, IMO Europe can tackle this. Germans will activate Gas Chambers and others will follow suit.
Not really... Germans are pussified enough and there is no Hitler for Gas chambers.

Instead Germans are providing toys to future jihadis who would be breeding German women. :lol:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Donno if this is propaganda or for real, there seems to be more and more cases of extremists entering europe as refugees.

At least two more cases have been identified......
View attachment 6036
ISIS has clearly said that they got such a easy way to enter EU.

ISIS much be laughing their ass out that a pic of drowned kid would do the trick.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
For the first time I feel that the Ukro-Nazis can be of any use.

@Akim, please ask your beloved chocolate seller to send his Ukro-Nazis to Germany.

We have now in Uman arrived 30 thousand Jews from Israel and the USA. Not scared of the Nazis)))

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
I am still pro immigration. I put these suicide bombings to the category: "mistakes done by youth without thinking". They will get wiser when older.
Zinda rahenge tab na wiser banenge !! :bs:

ISIS has clearly said that they got such a easy way to enter EU.

ISIS much be laughing their ass out that a pic of drowned kid would do the trick.
True ! invoke Humanitarian grounds then infiltrate and Jihad ! I wont be surprised if half of the refugees turned out to be trained ISIS Jihadi Terrorists.

pmaitra

You have inflammation of the brain.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uman
I have brain inflammation seeing that you continuously claim that you live in Ukraine, and yet are either oblivious of what is happening there, or are unwilling to talk about it.

Ukrainian Nationalists Trash Jewish Tent City in Central City of Uman

This year, it’s going to be tough going for the Hasidim, however, as the massive tent city the local Jewish community erected to house the pilgrims was wiped out over the weekend by Ukrainian nationalist fighters.
The Ukrainian nationalist groups often style themselves as neo-Nazis, and have been demonized by the pro-Russian east because of this. They remained embraced in large by Western nations, who were pleased at their violent rallies ousting the former pro-Russian government of Ukraine. However much Western governments try to shore up the image of these groups as “democratic,” they continue to engage in ethnic and religious violence, as evidenced over this weekend.
Isn't the chocolate seller a Jew? Pyotr Valtsmann? He is busy selling chocolates, isn't he? What about Nuland's Boy Yatz? Isn't he also a Jew? What about Igor Kolmoisky? The Jew who funded a Neo-Nazi battalion? Any comment from him?

On a side note, why didn't Victoria Noodle-Mann go there to distribute cookies? What about Geoffrey Pyat Rublei?

Ukraine is in the hands of a bunch of shameless imbeciles.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Isn't the chocolate seller a Jew? Pyotr Valtsmann? He is busy selling chocolates, isn't he? What about Nuland's Boy Yatz? Isn't he also a Jew? What about Igor Kolmoisky? The Jew who funded a Neo-Nazi battalion? Any comment from him?

On a side note, why didn't Victoria Noodle-Mann go there to distribute cookies? What about Geoffrey Pyat Rublei?

Ukraine is in the hands of a bunch of shameless imbeciles.

Then what is your idea of a Nazi?

pmaitra

Then what is your idea of a Nazi?
Do I need to teach you about the history of your country? What happened in Lvov during the World War I? Victoria Noodle-mann or Victoria Nuland's ancestors are from Russia (Russia was much bigger than the Russian Federation today). Why do you think she loves those Nazis? Why does Arsenic Yatz love those Nazis? The Jewish-Nazi Alliance in Galicia is a very old alliance. Read your own history before arguing with me.

Anyway, for all that are interested:
Germany May Be Leaving the US Anti-Syria Coalition
So What Are the Russians Really Doing in Syria?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Do I need to teach you about the history of your country? What happened in Lvov during the World War I? Victoria Noodle-mann or Victoria Nuland's ancestors are from Russia (Russia was much bigger than the Russian Federation today). Why do you think she loves those Nazis? Why does Arsenic Yatz love those Nazis? The Jewish-Nazi Alliance in Galicia is a very old alliance. Read your own history before arguing with me.

Anyway, for all that are interested:
Germany May Be Leaving the US Anti-Syria Coalition
So What Are the Russians Really Doing in Syria?
There are Afro-Americans, who are more racists than whites, there is an Indian @pmaitra who is the real Nazi TODAY.

pmaitra

There are Afro-Americans, who are more racists than whites, there is an Indian @pmaitra who is the real Nazi TODAY.
What a pitiable response. Effectively put in you in place, didn't I?

It's called putting you in place, or puttin' you in place, or Putin you in place. :pound:

P.S.: If you translate this, you won't get it.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
What a pitiable response. Effectively put in you in place, didn't I?

It's called putting you in place, or puttin' you in place, or Putin you in place. :pound:

P.S.: If you translate this, you won't get it.

You didn't answer the question for which he received such a comment. Who are the modern Nazis? What nationality in Ukraine life is bad?
I can write in Russian, can you translate? I have a small knowledge of English to answer such questions.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles