The European Refugee "Crisis" and Cultural Enrichment Thread

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Well, we stopped 300 million red army, fought succesfully both UK, Stalin and later Wehrmacht...rose from poorest country of Europe to one of richest in fifty years....got 400 olympic medals more than India...Intergrating some people looking for better life does not sound too difficult....
300 Million Red Army? Where did you get that FAKE stats from? Is this what you are being taught in history books ? :lol:

Even today Russia has 150 Million as total population and at height of USSR had <300 Million.You got no knowledge of history and you are showing it again and again.

Anyway if you think all that would help you win a war against these Asylums then you are in lala land.

These guys are not gonna fight a face to face gun/tank battle with you. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

These Asylums would get a better life and make yours miserable so invite them in hoards.Take them back from Sweden and they would thank you.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
We arent talking about 500.000 finns,but millions of hordes of alien people that cant integrate to europe of fanatics,savage,rapists,killers coming from places that most of europeans dont know. You must be a fool to think they come in peace. And these liberal that wants to play the emotional card with that kid on that beach,so we should accept them all. Its like if a boy in Paris is ran over by a truck and then everyone says «So you waited til a boy is ran over to open ur eyes ! Its time to ban trucks from Paris » everyone will cry and some bs like that.
@jouni can't even understand the basic difference between these "Refugees" and the Finn Refugees he is talking about.You can't put Logic in his brain ever.

I am really amazed that Europe has such DUMB people and no wonder Nazis and Finns have something in common and supported each other.

Good to see at least few small countries like Slovakia/Poland are not accepting these Asylums since Germany is forcing them to.

Anyway another news going around below I have posted...

Italy: Murder of elderly couple in Sicily fuels Italy's growing Anti-Immigrant sentiment

brational

Country flag
It is not Stocholm syndrome. Our relationship with Germany is too complicated to understand easily for somebody as far as from India.
Then what is driving you to lecture about India as far as from Finishland? I think it is your Baki roots.
I stand by my previous comment "waving a Finish flag doesn't guarantee that you are a Finn".
After destroying your own country, you guys are fucking Finishland too. Hope you are getting regular supply of Finish Kids and Goats.

jouni

Finnish Prime minister just announced that he will give his own home to the use for refugees housing. "I live mostly in official PM residence and our home is mostly empty"

Damn I'm proud of my country. Compared to the greatness of Finland India with its small minded people shrinks to so small, that you need a f*****g Hubble-telescope to begin to see it.

jouni

Then what is driving you to lecture about India as far as from Finishland? I think it is your Baki roots.
I stand by my previous comment "waving a Finish flag doesn't guarantee that you are a Finn".
After destroying your own country, you guys are fucking Finishland too. Hope you are getting regular supply of Finish Kids and Goats.
I am not lecturing, just showing my point of view. Is it my fault that in most issues we are so far ahead of you Indians, that it sounds to you like " lecturing"...

brational

Country flag
Finnish Prime minister just announced that he will give his own home to the use for refugees housing. "I live mostly in official PM residence and our home is mostly empty"

Damn I'm proud of my country. Compared to the greatness of Finland India with its small minded people shrinks to so small, that you need a f*****g Hubble-telescope to begin to see it.
Your PM is a wise guy. He knows, it is better to give his home to refugees today rather then the refugees vacating him out of his house tomorrow. I'm equally proud of your PM, not for his "Generosity" towards the refugees but for his "Wisdom"

brational

Country flag
I am not lecturing, just showing my point of view. Is it my fault that in most issues we are so far ahead of you Indians, that it sounds to you like " lecturing"...
Either Keep your PoV to yourself or post them in Pakistani forum. You will earn accolades there.
Who says you are far ahead of India? Come out of delusion and visit your home country(Pakistan). Yes Finland is ahead India in Income and HDI ranking nothing else.
Now you will say you are not Pakistani. Even Finland has isolated you socially, so you come here to troll in every thread.

Last edited:

thethinker

Country flag
Once again, a thread not directly related to Finland is derailed so that discussions happen about Finland, it's policies and what happens there.

I hope the mods notice this pattern in every thread @jouni trolls with his obnoxious presence.

@pmaitra @sob

jouni

Once again, a thread not directly related to Finland is derailed so that discussions happen about Finland, it's policies and what happens there.

I hope the mods notice this pattern in every thread @jouni trolls with his obnoxious presence.

@pmaitra @sob
What happened? Did you drop your lollipop and had to ask for teachers to help?

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Guys request all of you to maintain all news/views and reviews related to the crisis here. Let me set the preamble
a) This is a self inflicted crisis: First West destabilizes ME and opens up it's borders .... let us see what happens now.
b) It will backfire for most people : The elites will be safe but the average guy is screwed.
c) Daughter sellers will be selling daughters :lol:
In my view this is the same as any other conflict e.g. Syria/Iraq/Af.
Here is the future :
Notice the arabic inscription on the walls
@rock127 @Mad Indian @Gabriel92 @jouni @pmaitra @arpakola and others

jouni

We might be in the turningpoint in history. Normally turning points you do not recognice than only later. The way Germany has taken the lead might be the beginning of something new.

Like 200 years ago those who were haunted because of religion in old Europe got new life in USA. Germany fights hate with love. They will change the perception people have about Islam. They will take the weapons out from Fundamentalists hands, there is no more the hate to fuel the violence.

Change is always a threat to most people, the behaviour of most posters here prove it. There are those who lead and those who follow. Following and hating is the easy way, that is why it always attracts mediocre minds.

Only truly great leaders can start the change. Merkel is such a leader.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
We might be in the turningpoint in history. Normally turning points you do not recognice than only later. The way Germany has taken the lead might be the beginning of something new.

Like 200 years ago those who were haunted because of religion in old Europe got new life in USA. Germany fights hate with love. They will change the perception people have about Islam. They will take the weapons out from Fundamentalists hands, there is no more the hate to fuel the violence.

Change is always a threat to most people, the behaviour of most posters here prove it. There are those who lead and those who follow. Following and hating is the easy way, that is why it always attracts mediocre minds.

Dear Jouni,

We find ourselves at opposite ends of the Weltanschaung .
Europe believes in the concept of "Cognetivism" .. That a rational and logical argument with appeals to morality and a fulfillment of basal needs like food/clothing etc will make these people or atleast their next generation as good as any European. Tolerant and forward looking.

I am looking through the lens of "Behaviourism", weather through religion or upbringing, these people have been inculcated with a self perpetuating destructive tendency. They have been savages for 1400 yrs and will remain so for the next 1400 ;) .

Let us see who wins. Although I already know the answer. I hope you live long enough to see it too.

thethinker

Country flag
What happened? Did you drop your lollipop and had to ask for teachers to help?
You seem confused. We do not fantasize pedophilia here by visualizing men as kids with lollipops.

I am sure it is a family tradition in Finland with father taking turns with their sons and so on, but this isn't Finland.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag

Yes, you EUROPEANS are in turning point, not us Indians. Yes, only later the EUROPEANS will understand how Germany lured them into committing collective suicide.

Most of the posters here are Indians who are having fun and wondering at the zeal of self-destruction of EUROPEANs. We are not under threat and this is a threat we will not face in foreseeable future, not because the chance of threat is not there but because we are aware and our people have enough power, unlike Europe where the power is concentrated in the hands of few so called leftist intellectual and politicians, to prevent our Govt. to take any such moronic decision.

I understand how you think that we are of mediocre minds, given that a fool can never realise or comprehend the intelligence of a truly wise person and his vision. We have enough wisdom to understand that 'IF' Europe doesn't deal with this situation harshly, Europe is doomed. A wise man can analyse a situation and comprehend the future effect of the same by the method of handling of the situation. A wise man first thinks of his own. But, Europe lacks the wisdom. And that is also no wonder, given how Europeans have been given the dose of Left-Liberal ideologies for last generations where freedom of thought and speech is severely restricted only to allow Left-Liberal ideologies to spread. The victim was nationalism. The Nationalists are villains of the new order! In short @jouni, you are too stupid to understand that you are stupid, hence consider the intelligent people to be mediocre. But then it has been obvious to us for at least last 6 months.

This crisis will potentially collapse the economic security of Europe including much touted social security system as the productive section of society will have to bear the cost of rearing an uncooperative, uneducated, unskilled group of people who does not integrate or accept the social values.

@rock127 @pmaitra @sob @Mad Indian @ezsasa @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Rowdy
Can you guys give us any idea what impact will India have if European economy collapses? I mean the long term picture, as I understand in short term it will be hurting India a great deal. But, is there any chance India can achieve a greater economical benefit if Europe collapses?

Last edited:

jouni

Dear Jouni,

We find ourselves at opposite ends of the Weltanschaung .
Europe believes in the concept of "Cognetivism" .. That a rational and logical argument with appeals to morality and a fulfillment of basal needs like food/clothing etc will make these people or atleast their next generation as good as any European. Tolerant and forward looking.

I am looking through the lens of "Behaviourism", weather through religion or upbringing, these people have been inculcated with a self perpetuating destructive tendency. They have been savages for 1400 yrs and will remain so for the next 1400 ;) .

Let us see who wins. Although I already know the answer. I hope you live long enough to see it too.
The biggest problem is lack of hope. Your region ( pak+ind ) cannot provide basic needs for a large part of your population. Poverty fuels the hate, it is an nevetending circle. It is pretty hard to be forwardlooking and tolerant with empty stomach. Also huge differencies in income within the country means that the ruling party always needs to find the enemy to show to the poor. For you its Pakis and for Pakis its you...

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
The biggest problem is lack of hope. Your region ( pak+ind ) cannot provide basic needs for a large part of your population. Poverty fuels the hate, it is an nevetending circle. It is pretty hard to be forwardlooking and tolerant with empty stomach. Also huge differencies in income within the country means that the ruling party always needs to find the enemy to show to the poor. For you its Pakis and for Pakis its you...
Hahah what does this have to do with Ind-Pak? :lol:
No poverty does not fuel hate. Culture fuels hate. Lots of poor in India .... they have 1/10th GDP/capita than Syria....wonder why no civil war in India? Syrians are killing each other even though they have one race,one god and oone language :rofl:
This is an example of an Inferior culture. ;)

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
In short @jouni, you are too stupid to understand that you are stupid, hence consider the intelligent people to be mediocre. But then it has been obvious to us for at least last 6 months.

........................................................................................................

amoy

Hopefully I'm not the 1st one to note that refugees from Mid East ( and Africa) r swarming Europe but not those affluent and relatively stable Gulf monarchies.

Nil incident so far at least to my knowledge of any asylum seekers (many muslims), regardless of sectarian or ethnic backgrounds, to Saudi, Qatar, Bahrain Kuwait... who're close and wealthy and religiously affiliated?!

Normally I would have applauded the insight of love vs. hate, or lead vs. follow... But let's also look into the underlying intolerance rampant in that region that (in part) gives rise to the continuous exodus from Syria, Lybia...

~Tapa talks: Orange is the new black.~

jouni

Hahah what does this have to do with Ind-Pak? :lol:
No poverty does not fuel hate. Culture fuels hate. Lots of poor in India .... they have 1/10th GDP/capita than Syria....wonder why no civil war in India? Syrians are killing each other even though they have one race,one god and oone language :rofl:
This is an example of an Inferior culture. ;)
Syrian civil war was about democratic changes. Civil war got so bloody steal mate because of Russian support to Assad.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles